September shoot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Re: September shoot

Post by alicia2004 »

Hey Blue!

Are you going to post any stills from the latest shoots?
Looking forward to seeing them!

Thanks!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Alice,

Yes, I will be posting some soon. I'm still capturing the 14 tapes that were shot.

In the meantime, here is one of Petra and me overlooking the misty Falls at breakfast. Luckily, when we shot the day before, there were blue skies (pun intended) and clear visibility ;-)

Blue
Attachments
Petra & Blue at Niagara.jpg
Petra & Blue at Niagara.jpg (75.58 KiB) Viewed 12828 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Can't wait for some stills too! ;-)
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Blue, you should give yourself a pat on the back! Petra is a very smart lady and has always charted her career skillfully. For the most part she has always chosen to work and play only with genuine artists with good taste who are also nice guys. You should be rightfully proud of her good taste and sound judgement in her choice of producers!............................elsullo :clap:
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with E,hope you get to the falls again Blue and with DH on pics... Re the 14 tapes ..Is that 14 videos or 14 tapes containing raw work..Now thats what i call production. Hope you open your presents before Christmas and sneak a peak ..Glad this shoot went more smoothly and P got some sightseeing. Hope we get a scenic view soon. Cheers and good editing
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Elsullo,

Yes, I feel very proud that Petra has selected me to be the only erotic death fetish producer that she will work with from now on.

Gold,

That's 14 one hour tapes containing 30 videos!!!!

DirtyHarry,

Stills are coming soon.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

30 videos :razz: :lol: :lol2: Going to the snack Bar popcorn pop,curb service at 4 screen drive in..Feature Presentation and coming attractions. Roll em..
leone

Post by leone »

So the Maxine vid ... just not up to your standards? It's okay if it's never going to be available. Just curious as I was hoping to see that one.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Maxine is always up to my standards. It's not that I haven't edited the 150 vids in my inventory, because they're not up to my standards, it's because I edit the customs first, and I've been swamped with wonderful custom requests.

The Maxine shower slasher video, as well as the Petra shower slasher video, will both be available later this year.

I'm just putting together the list of Future videos now, while putting the finishing touches on The Invictus Conspiracy. Here are the titles of the customs to be released next with stills to follow:

"Blood Lust" starring Suzi who is stabbed in a Vampirella type costume;
"The Petra Vignettes" starring Petra in several shooting and stabbing death scenes;
"Sacrificial Lamb" starring Suzi as a Satanic sacrifice;
"The Good Samaritan" starring Petra as a strangulation victim who is then decapitated after every bone in her neck is broken;
"The Assassination Agenda" - a two-parter featuring Petra as a virtually unstoppable secret agent who is shot multiple times as well as stabbed;
"Tormented" - Another Kevin67 classic starring Suzi, Petra and Velvet. No one gets out alive from this one;
"Double Agents" - Suzi vs. Petra to the death;
"Witness in Silk" - Petra is stabbed multiple times in this one;
"Scene of the Crime" - Petra is strangled while in a police uniform (Yes, NP, I finally filmed it :D )
"Stewardess Blues" - Petra is hung by a belt from a hotel room door.
"Swiss Bound" - A smoking Petra is shot to death by Blue when she decides not to go away with him.

Well, those will be the next group to be edited. Then, I will edit according to requests, such as the request for the Maxine X shower slashing ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
leone

Post by leone »

Cool. Thanks for the reply.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Please remember also "Mob execution" with Maxine and Jessica... :yes:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Will do :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Bluestone wrote:
"Scene of the Crime" - Petra is strangled while in a police uniform (Yes, NP, I finally filmed it :D )
"Stewardess Blues" - Petra is hung by a belt from a hotel room door.

Blue
* faints, falls off chair with a loud thud* :approve:
:pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
MCHkiller
What is your main fetish?: I like seeing movies and pictures where women get it in the gut erotically, any weapon
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've heard great things about the things that get talked about and shared on here. looking forward to seeing some
Referral: I've been seeing references online for a long time

Post by MCHkiller »

hi Blue, I hate to sound picky, but since I know you probably can answer this question off the top of your head, I doubt its too much to ask. How many of those great upcoming titles that you just mentioned have their wounds in the belly? Those are usually the only ones I like.

Thanks

Mick
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, let's just say 'A Lot'!

Specifically, Petra Vignettes, Assassination Agenda, Double Agents, Witness In Silk, and Tormented.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com