Meet Mint Julep

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dalila di Capri

Meet Mint Julep

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello again...

Here is another one of my shady ladies from the deep south...

"Mint Julep"

She is even naughtier than Red
Attachments
Meet Mint Julep!Does she know what to do with her fan?
Meet Mint Julep!Does she know what to do with her fan?
Bayou Blade Sneak preview 1.jpg (91.52 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
"Why yes ah do suh" she purrs.
"Why yes ah do suh" she purrs.
Bayou Blade Sneak preview 2.jpg (81.19 KiB) Viewed 5580 times
A little relaxation in between camera changes!! Notice the money?
A little relaxation in between camera changes!! Notice the money?
Bayou blade Candid.jpg (52.82 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: Meet Mint Julep

Post by EvilBilly »

Good Lord...Your husband truly is 'Lucky'!!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.
Referral: From Dalila

Post by Lucky luckiest »

EvilBilly wrote:Good Lord...Your husband truly is 'Lucky'!!
Hey Billy,

You have no idea how lucky I am.

Dalila first of all is the real deal...she is not just a beautiful model who is willing to play dead because she looks good with ben nye blood all over her breasts.

She really understands the fetishes and tries to bring them to life when she writes her stories (and she writes like 90 percent of them) and plays them on screen.

She is being 100 percent honest when she says what her own fetishes are, and is also open about admitting to others that she respects but does not share other feithses that people have.

Above all of that is the fact that off camera she is NOT a femme fatale bitch, but a very sweet, kind person, sensitive and into the arts. (very similar to the real Paola BTW)

So yeah...I am the luckiest guy in necro because my fetish is exactly like Templar's Peter's Dennis' and Dalila herself.

But I am also luckier outside of necro because Dalila would never judge anybody else's fetish to be "bad, weird" etc... She would never roll her eyes in judgement at a fetish (unlike many actresses we've met...including some really beautiful famous and high priced ones) and above all is just about the most gentle and turstworthy person you could meet off screen.

Just to make sure you know that I know how lucky I am.

Also:

I realized when I first met her that in terms of beauty she was way too hot for me. (shocked when she wanted to date me in fact...) I don't have a jealous bone in my body and I am very proud of her work. I want you guys to enjoy watching her.

Dalila belongs to the world.

but...

Respect guys...most of you show it, and it's only the guys who don't show it that give me reason to be concerned. (Or pissed...or looking for that machete...)

So that is straight from "Lucky's" very lucky mouth.

Cheers.
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

You're such a naughty little minx. Love you!! :love:
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

Damn that was sexy Dalila! I am such a sucker for a top nearly touching the top of the navel and virtually nothing on the bottom to show lots of bare belly! Really nice, and I love your eyes here.
Please check out http://www.darksites.net