Life imitating art imitating life

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dalila di Capri

Life imitating art imitating life

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello everyone.

I thought about this for a while and decided to be bold about the newest addition to my well known and quite visible abdominal scar.

It is true that the original wound was caused by a real life stabbing, that is not just Dalila hype in a quest to have an advantage over the other producers.

This latest surgery however was boring and very medical by comparison. The scar itself had developed a few hernians that needed to be repaired or they could have become quite serious.

I am going to post a few photos from "Liability" out of sequence to show you the scar here.

I was able to create a script around it that prsented me as an assassin who has been recently wounded and is now taking some time to get well.

Unfortunately the mob does not like their assassins to be out of service for too long...

but you will see more of that in the actual photoset.

In the meantime I hope that this most recent addition to the scar is not too off putting.

Baci a tutti.
Attachments
Having a nightmare about the shootout I barely survived!
Having a nightmare about the shootout I barely survived!
15 Dalila is recovering from the shootout.jpg (48.6 KiB) Viewed 9899 times
Those pesky mafia types never know when a girl is sleeping!!
Those pesky mafia types never know when a girl is sleeping!!
16 She picks up the phone.jpg (46.65 KiB) Viewed 9895 times
The actual new scar
The actual new scar
19 It still hurts.jpg (23.48 KiB) Viewed 9896 times
Storm9

Re: Life imitating art imitating life

Post by Storm9 »

Dalila;

Does not look that bad or make you unnatractive to me, in any way. If that is your concern, I hope others will join me in saying, you still are so sexy, and beautiful.

Also reality VS fetish.
Dalila the most important thing is you, and your health. Even if you did not stay active, in videos. I am just glad, things are getting better and you are okay.
As often, as I have enjoyed seeing you perform your own demise. I definately am glad in real life, you are getting better.

That you are able to and willing to do more for the art and our entertainment, is only extra sweet icing on the cake.

Storm
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Very wise that you got that taken care of. I bear a similar scar from surgery 20 some years ago. (Exploratory, ended up being my gall bladder at age 30) I actually developed what looked like a second belly button before it was taken care of.
I hope yours doesn't take as long to fade. :X

NP :pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Dalila di Capri

Thank you both for your kind comments.

Soon to be posted:

The full "Liability" photo set....I am throwing myself a welcome back party :D

Baci
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I have a surgical scar on my abdomen since I was seven. It was the result of an appendix removal operation. As long as the surgery helped you recover your health, that is the most important thing.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Dalila,

We didn't really get to compare scars at our shoot in April, but I took 50 stiches to my right arm when I was a teenager and decided to put my fist through a glass door. Don't ask! :lol:

Anyway, the canvas upon which the scar resides is all important. Your scar is set on a beautiful canvas and cannot possibly take away the eroticism that you exude by your very presence... clothed or otherwise. Not to worry, my dear. You are still hot... hot... hot!!!
~~ Hey, will someone open a window! I'm burning up with lust viewing these Dalila stills!!!~~ :eek: :love:

I echo Kevin's comments. Your health is all important to us, and we're glad to know that you are recovering nicely from your most recent surgery.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dalila di Capri

Thank you Blue,

I have been busy preparing my canvass for the upcoming Cannibal Night convention.

Thank you for your kind comments.

I must say that I did not quite have the new scar yet when I was in Toronto, but I am glad that people are reacting well to it now.

Baci :X