Hangings

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Hangings

Post by Bluestone »

I noticed that a lot of the new members in their applications also expressed an interest in hangings. I've filmed two hangings personally, the one with Petra that has been released and one with Suzi that has not. I'm not counting another horizontal hanging with Petra that I have not released, because it involves me pulling the noose tighter while Petra writhes on a table, so I assume that hanging purists do not consider this to be a true hanging... or is a noose and asphixiation sufficient. Once again, I know that BigJohn has many hangings on "Anne's Dreams". For those who are into this fetish, what are the aspects that you most like about hangings? Is f/x or other methods to show full suspension necessary to make it seem more real to you. Also, did Big O ever do a hanging compilation?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: Hangings

Post by elsullo »

Hi, Bluestone! I have tried to consider how to make a profound post, but shucks, I will have to just ramble on. To me a fantasy hanging demise is erotic because the victim is still conscious, yet UTTERLY helpless, and totally submissive to whoever got her up off of the ground! Then there is no negotiation, no salvation, only asphyxia doom. The risk of death is INEXORABLE, and I have always wanted to use that word in a sentence! There is nothing to do but to submit and just hang there, and concentrate on the erotic process of the asphyxia.

In the fantasy hanging the death is from erotic asphyxia, not blood constriction to the brain, so the demise is drawn out. The pain of being hanged is quickly irrelevant compared to the overwhelming erotic thrill of gradually losing oxygen and fading out. There is sort of a ceremonial orgasmic process to it: the buildup of tension during the noosing and posing; the critical excitement of the moment of suspension; the frantic exertion of swinging and kicking while desperately panicing for breath; the eternal climax moment of pure submission and surrender; and the slow relaxation into peaceful oblivion.

Not to mention the beautiful body involved in all this lunacy---the beautiful neck and the hot process of stretching it; the pretty face framed by the noose, and the variety of expressions that she goes through, fear and panic and orgasm and beatific peacefulness; the lovely legs in action and in view, plus the view of lovely feet for those who enjoy it.

I guess in summary, that hanging involves dying with an orgasm..........................elsullo
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Re: Hangings

Post by Algenon5 »

I love the hanging scenario! Problem is the hanging videos I've seen have been disappointingly unconvincing, including one I bought last week. There is a solution.

Several years ago I discovered a mainstream producer's quick and dirty way to shoot a believable hanging scene. It's so simple, I'm surprised no one in the alternative community has come up with it. It's completely safe, and no harnesses or FX are required. All that's needed is twenty-five buck's worth of common hardware store items, plus a stepladder (for the camera person).

I'll be happy to supply full details to any legitimate producer who wants them. Just send me a PM.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED