Decapitations

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Decapitations

Post by Bluestone »

I noticed that a lot of the new members in their applications expressed an interest in decapitations. I've filmed one decapitation personally, which involved Velvet having her head hacked off with a large knife in the Death and Life of Jacqueline Phoenix series, but I know that BigJohn has many decaps on "Anne's Dreams". For those who are into this fetish, what are the aspects that you most like about decaps? Is f/x necessary to make it seem more real to you. Also, did Big O ever do a decap compilation?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: Decapitations

Post by elsullo »

Again, I have tried to build a serious answer, but I can only ramble and babble. For me the beheading fantasy is all about sexual power/utter submission. There is nothing more helpless than a bodiless head, such total surrender to the mastery of the beheader. At some point the victim has to submit to the headsman/headswoman and offer her neck to their complete dominance. There is perhaps no prettier trophy of that mastery than a pretty head, preserved in fantasy to embody her submission forever.

I believe that the sensation of being head-chopped has got to be a collossal orgasm, as every spinal nerve is violated and overwhelmed at the same instant. All of the fuse boxes in the brain blow out at once! Fear and surrender and anticipation builds to the unbearable arousal before the climax of the cut. BAM! Plop. And the still living head has a few seconds of circuit-blowing sensation before fading into unconsciousness, perhaps still thinking of the boss who did it to her. Ummm........that's HOT!

Yes, special effects are good---but only if done well. Cheesy photoshop blood will not suffice. And realistic buckets of stage blood are probably not erotic either---better to just hint at the mess. Clever camera angles using the actresses own face, or perhaps superimposed upon a mannequin head would be great; also perhaps a cutout basket worn by the actress to provide the illusion of a separate head. Also, for action shots a falling or rolling mannequin head would fool the eye; then use the actress for the still shots. The actress and the mannequin could both share one wig to build the illusion.

Um, if you ever take Petra's head off, could I have it?.......................elsullo :excited: