Who is your favourite necro actress of all time, and why?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Who is your favourite necro actress of all time, and why?

Post by Bluestone »

This question is not limited to Bluestone actresses, just as this whole site (except maybe for the 'What's New at Silk Videos Forum') is not limited to discussing any one producer's work. In fact, this question is not even limited to the works of the producer-advertizers here.

Please let us know the name of the actress, why you think she's the best, and what producer(s) she works for. This is about sharing and recognizing those beautiful women who bring our fantasies to life.

Yes, it's difficult for producers to single out one cast member as their favourite, but I have no trouble there, because every one of my cast who has worked with her (which is most of my cast) knows that I have adored this actress long before I ever filmed with her. My choice would therefore be Petra, with Suzi as an extremely close second.

Why Petra? Well, she is gorgeous, classy, has a body to die for, has a natural acting ability and eroticism that is uncanny, and her accent is just so very sexy! Basically, I am in love with her :love: Suzi knew how desperately I wanted to contact Petra, long before BigJohn provided me with her contact information, and she encouraged me to keep trying to contact Petra through indirect means until I was successful. For Suzi's selfless support, and her mixture of beauty and brains, she would have to be my second choice.

What about all of you... producers, customers, fans, lurkers, fellow actresses... What actress really knocks your socks off and why?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Who is your favourite necro actress of all time, and why?

Post by gold »

Gosh ill have to pass have memory loss.What is erotisism Hm let me study the problem
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I too adore Goddess Petra; she is unquestionably the hottest actress working in the snoof/neekro arena today. There are SO many great and beautiful actresses that have done this special work that choosing one boggles the mind!

But for past performances I have a very special warm spot in my heart for Lissa Noble of early Necrobabes fame. She is simply beautiful in a special way, and she could really act and be convincing. Her asphyxia performances were always just perfect. Maybe it was her lovely "dolphin-smile" lips, but she always seemed to be secretly having fun at play, too.

Yet my all-time favorite has to be Elle Tyler of AnnabellesFantasies. She has such a unique beauty and sense of fun that led her to be a great performer. Elle truly enjoyed the fantasy dominance/submission roleplays of our genre, and helped to develop scripts into workable shoots. She started out as just a "production assistant" and makeup artist at AF, but through management and ownership changes she evolved into the actual Director of much of AF production for a couple of years---at twenty-two years old! Popular request led her to model more often and she could really act and be convincing in her roles. She never hammed it up or played tongue-in-cheek roles, but rather really applied herself to playing a believable human damsel-in-distress. I will always miss Elle Tyler.........................elsullo :love:
Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.
Referral: From Dalila

Post by Lucky luckiest »

Once every couple of months or so I post something that really seems interesting to me.

The rest of the time I really try to stay in the background because...you know...Lucky bastard married to Dalila and all...it could get kind of sickening if I were posting all of the time.

Of course Dalila is my all time favorite, but she doesn't need me to say that. She has plenty of fans who consider her their favorite too. Den at CnB has "best actress" posted under her link at his site. That is a pretty big endorsement so I'll let it speak for itself.

What occurs to me is that it's kind of a limiting question...like asking who is the best basketball player or something. (It's Kobe if anyone is interested!)

I think it is better to put each beautiful lady into a category.

So for me:

Best Femme Fatale/Villain - Dalila di Capri
Best Hot Slut - Tina (last name withheld but we know which Tina)
Best Pure Victim - Petra
Best "How could you do this to me you asshole" - Britton
Best Girl Next Door - Debbie D
Best Amateur - Paola (and Paola...I use that term in the European meaning...lover of the artform)

I am leaving out so many of them that it isn't really fair. There is a whole harem of very hot chicks that worked with Peter. I don't even know their names but they are really wonderful...

But if I were going to put together an all star list I would be picking them from the list I just made.

Now time for me to go back behind the scenes.

Cheers
gold

Post by gold »

Blue im going to have to go with your choice of Petra and echo all your reasons.She is Petrafabulous and the main reason is that she gets it.. Somehow she developed a insight into what captivates a fan and incorporates it into a dramatic and sexual performance.All the models give of themselves and to some fans a relationship is developed.It might be many factors looks hair curves etc,and thats what makes it personal.She has experience and intuition that lures other to her danger and follow her lines to a prolonged ending.It might be not realistic but she has a way of giving her all that comes easy to her. Anyone who comes from afar to give it a go has my vote. Her roles with Blue have given her imagination and thel scripts to grow. On any day we could add multiple models to various scenarios and all should be cherished for thier efforts.They are the stars
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

For me, this question is unanswerable. I fall in love with an actress every time I see a great video; when another great video comes along, I fall in love again...with another actress. I'm glad I didn't marry any of them, lol.

CC
CC
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Petra Morgan, without a doubt! :yes:
jafa

Post by jafa »

Thanks for this opportunity. I am partial to Linley Spears from when she worked with DrDon (before his Ft Francis troubles). Currently I am really very impressed with Debbie D, who has developed and blossumed working for Pennpaul.

There are so many others but I cede the floor to other members.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher
bap

Post by bap »

I vote for Carly and Daphne of Daphne's Dream website.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I have to give my vote to Dalila, because she is the best at being the quinessential actress as far femme fatales are concerned. The very first time I saw her in a video on her Grotto sight, I knew she would be great as the female lead baiting the down on his luck detective. The moment that I heard she was shooting for Bluestone I wrote The Setup.

I would also like to comment on a few of the other women who have graced the videos in our genre.

Petra- a real trooper who is a natural in the acting department.

Tina- Another great trooper with great acting talent.

Nicole of KHP fame- This is a girl in which no death scene was too complex or bloody.

There were a few others, but I guess I am like Capgun, in love with them all.
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

being an old fart, I have to go back awhile for my favorites:
Lissa Noble
Nikki Steele
Tasha Welch
and Bailee
Vannia from Inshadow's early days

Then to the present; Petra, Cindy, Jessie, and Sammie from Annabelles
and a couple of others who's names escape me from the present day sites.
:pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

Let's start with the tall, busty blondes!:
Dalila, Petra and Britton

Susyfight/AnnesDreams/ (sometimes) CNB girls in order:
Crista, Caroline, Ildiko, Orsi, Sophie

I really liked the Killville girls:
Brooke Holiday, Lotta Adair, Kittena Carson

Also gorgeous:
Choke Chamber: Scarlet, Randy Moore, Damsel X
Daphne's Dreams: Daphne/Jenny
Crimson Rapture: Brandy

Lissa Noble is really, hot - especially in person.
And I suppose I should end with my all-time favorite: My wife: Roxxi from Roxxi's Nightmares on Club Dead. :)
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
leone

Post by leone »

Glad Templar brought up the Killville girls. I was always a huge fan of Lotta Adair and Neysa Naverras. Both incredibly attractive with great bodies. Also really liked Zoee, who worked for Peter on Catharsis videos. After she filled out a bit, she was kind of my ideal as far as the total looks package goes in this world.

Another hot one that hasn't been mentioned is Lynn(e?) from Annabelle's Fantasy. Very beautiful and, in particular, after her *ahem* enhancement, a crazily hot body. I actually got a custom from her through a now defunct producer and still check it out from time to time.

Nicole from KHP was brought up as well and while she's a bit slender for my taste, her acting ALWAYS got me into her scenes. Something about her breathing, etc. Good times. :p
dawn135

Post by dawn135 »

Petra is my all time favorite and a close second is Goldie Blair (Damsel X) I would love to see those two in the same video. :)
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Here is my list, not in any particular order:

Nicole, (KHP)
Carmen, (KHP)
Raven Alexis, (COH and others)
Kimishima Moe, (Gallop Video Japan)
Tina Krause, (WAVE and others)

The all of the above have one thing in common - they can act!
I should add this only applies to Raven when working for certain
producers. Also, Velvet is a contender for my list, but I haven't
seen enough of her work to be sure.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED