Customs Experience

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Customs Experience

Post by tommygun »

One of the things that might be helpful to the community is a thread about the experiences some of us have with producers of custom videos. For example, I've done the Noir Custom series with Blue and done customs with Hank Samuels at Rue Morgue and John at PKF. All of them delivered exactly as promised, and on the committed time schedule. On the other hand, Chris at Chris Corner talked me into a major financial commitment for a major project, had me send him the money, and then delayed, delayed and delayed for months, and now seems to have completely disappeared. I don't think there is anything that will recover my loss on this, but I certainly don't want anyone else to get stiffed by Chris either.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
smudger

Re: Customs Experience

Post by smudger »

Yes, he's had no site updates for four months. Can John M shed any light on his fate?
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

I believe I read that Chris was having personal/family issues. As someone who has experiences in ordering customs from producers and/or communicated with producers on potential customs, I have had positive experiences.

For Psycho-Thrillers, I have made with them the customs "Terrorist Elimination", "Terrorist Termination", "Terrorist Extermination", "Terrorist Assassin Thwarted", "Terrorist Annihilation" and the soon to be completed "Terrorist Destruction", all of which are my "Terrorist" series. PT has been nothing short of positive, he has communicated regularly with me even well after the custom is over and always appreciates feedback. From the start of script, he asks for input as to how it should be filmed and if there's a logistical question, he would ask. His email response time is usually within 24 to 48 hours. The turnaround time from script submission to video release is usually one month to three months in my case.

For Roadkill Studios, I have created "CTOPS: Spoiling the Party" custom with HankS, a little, but well-known video. Hank communicates throughout the custom with me from the time of submission to the filming and release of the clip. Hank has more the creative input side of things, he would suggest a story change or two. His email response time is usually within 24 hours. My turnaround time from script submission to video release, I believe, was about two to three months.

For PKF Studios with JohnM, I have only submitted a story once to him, and surprise, in was on bad girls again. John has been honest with me on logistical input, and communicates quickly as well. His email response time is also usually within 24 hours.

I have only come in contact with these three producers in terms of customs, I'm sorry to hear that Chris has seemingly took your money. I hope he contacts you fast! I'm sure he may have fallen off the radar, but I hope he does a follow-up with you.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

AK, thanks.

Unfortunately, Chris knew what he was doing when he took my first payment, but he sent me many e-mails saying that he was getting things organized, just delayed, and delayed, and delayed... Bottom line, he used my money to pay a bunch of his bills. I'm sorry about it, because he's a nice guy in so many ways, but it turned out to be a Ponzi scheme, and I was the last one to put money in...

I should learn not to give money to guys named Chris. Chris at the now defunct Erotic-Death in Germany also scammed me at the tail-end of his prolific producing career! Again, too bad, because he was a nice guy, just blew up financially, which isn't all that difficult in Europe.

As for Roadkill, RueMorgue, Blue, and JohnM's PKF, yes, they have always been prompt and honest. John even turned down my custom requests because he said the market had turned away from shooting flicks with clothed girls. Just too costly and complicated to produce given the revenue stream from customers willing to pay for them. I was disappointed, but very appreciative of his open and honest approach.
---------------
gold

Post by gold »

TG this is a great topic and it makes only more clear that a poor economey hurts many people.Your effort to do the noir series is a tremendous contribution.Whats the next noir to be featured on Blues site.? Am sure its going to better then the original//The Killing was sensational and Tina really gave it a go.Hope Petra is in your plans this Sept. Cheers.
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Gold, I sure do love your enthusiasm and support! Well, Blue and I have two more in the editing suite: "PPS, the Prostitute Protective Society" and "The Glass Key." And Hank Samuels and I just finished the filming of "Girls in Prison" at his studio out west. It promises to be better, even, then the "T-Men" feature that we did a year ago. (Still love that, and especially a black and white version I did for my own collection!) All of them are really fun and great stuff.

I think Blue's trying to work in "The Houston Story" during Petra's visit in September. We'll have to see how it goes, but give him lots of encouragement!

And thanks for the support, everyone, for these productions. Without everyone putting in some bucks to pay the high cost of doing these, no one would be able to film them.
---------------
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I have been reading this thread with great interest.

I have to say first of all that it is unforgivable to accept money for a custom only to fail to deliver a film to the customer. We all have difficulties in life, financially and otherwise. This is no excuse for theft.

Tommygun knows that I will do my best with the abilities I have at my disposal at the time of the order to deliver the best product I can. Clearly we make a much more refined product than we did back in 2004, but Tommy's public staments about my honesty and
professionalism after receiving his custom from me meant a great deal.

I value my integrity above all else.

Case in point:

I accepted the offer to act with Petra and Bluestone's other fabulous actresses in early 2010.

About two months later I was diagnosed with an incisional hernia at the top of my pre-existing scar. I was told that it would not "get better" and in fact could be a danger to my health should it become larger. I had no choice but to have it surgically repaired.

By then customs had been ordered, the shoot was scheduled, Petra was on her way and even my own fans were looking forward to seeing films such as "The Set Up" wherein my sneering villainess would pump a few hot slugs into heroic Petra's soft flesh.

My choice was not enviable. I would have either had to postpone the shoot and disappoint fans or work around a fairly serious problem that was getting more serious by the day.

I chose to keep the shoot.

I also had taken on a number of custom projects for Dennis and private fans...many of whom had pre paid and were waiting for their products.

I finished all of them before I went on my filming hiatus.

That is what professionals do.

Fortunately I am healing quite nicely and will be producing films again next week.

I expect to be working with my custom customers again...filming with Paola, as well as other actresses who have shown interest, and hopefully attracting new customs in addition.

I assure all of you that anyone who orders a film from Grotto Productions will get either the film they ordered to the best of our ability to produce it, or will receive a full refund in the event that the custom cannot be produced.

I challenge all producers in our genre to make the same promises.

Baci a tutti :X
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Exactly as Delila says, she has always acted with the greatest integrity in all my dealings with her, and I've got some very special custom films to prove it! Her story about carrying on despite her personal health situation says a great deal about her wonderful character.
---------------
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Thank you Tommygun.

That is most kind of you to say.

The other subject I have been thinking about a lot is our customrs.

In this day and age when it is really very easy to file share we must admit that the people who are still actually buying our films, whether they are customers buying one film at a time, or larger supporters who make it a habit to put up money for a set of custom films, should be treated with the greatest respect.

At this point they have become something like supporters of arts organizations. They could spend their money anyway they like, and just take whatever erotic horror films come their way for free.

Instead they make a point to patronize our genre.

We producers should never take that for granted.

If I don't say it enough I will say it again:

Thank you for your support.

Baci
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Wow, Dalila, I never thought of it that way...thanks! Custom customers and customers, in general, are truly patrons of the arts...and perhaps of the beauty of the body as well. ;-)
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I personally am in the early stages of ordering a custom video. Hopefully it will turn out well.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Rayushi
What is your main fetish?: Snuff, uniforms and Skirts!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I used to subscribe to Bluestone's site before, and want to keep up to date with the upcoming videos, and I heard about Anne's Dream Promo this coming Monday.
Referral: Deadskirts.com

Post by Rayushi »

astrokill wrote: For Psycho-Thrillers, I have made with them the customs "Terrorist Elimination", "Terrorist Termination", "Terrorist Extermination", "Terrorist Assassin Thwarted", "Terrorist Annihilation" and the soon to be completed "Terrorist Destruction", all of which are my "Terrorist" series. PT has been nothing short of positive, he has communicated regularly with me even well after the custom is over and always appreciates feedback. From the start of script, he asks for input as to how it should be filmed and if there's a logistical question, he would ask. His email response time is usually within 24 to 48 hours. The turnaround time from script submission to video release is usually one month to three months in my case.
I should thank you for helping with these. Best series I've downloaded. I've gotten them all except one, I just couldn't afford it but hopefully soon!

You have great tastes my good man!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

The Chris thing is complicated and painful for me to comment on. But, here is a link that might help you understand my feelings on it:

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Rayushi wrote:
astrokill wrote: For Psycho-Thrillers, I have made with them the customs "Terrorist Elimination", "Terrorist Termination", "Terrorist Extermination", "Terrorist Assassin Thwarted", "Terrorist Annihilation" and the soon to be completed "Terrorist Destruction", all of which are my "Terrorist" series. PT has been nothing short of positive, he has communicated regularly with me even well after the custom is over and always appreciates feedback. From the start of script, he asks for input as to how it should be filmed and if there's a logistical question, he would ask. His email response time is usually within 24 to 48 hours. The turnaround time from script submission to video release is usually one month to three months in my case.
I should thank you for helping with these. Best series I've downloaded. I've gotten them all except one, I just couldn't afford it but hopefully soon!

You have great tastes my good man!
Thanks! :D I'm happy that a lot of people are downloading it and loving the series too. Each fan's comments means a lot to me. It's funny, I originally intended it to be a three hour movie when watched together. It really has blossomed since then. :D
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

astrokill--I too wanted to comment on the customs you have done. The ones that I have seen were great. I know you contacted me for a project once, but it just did not seem right for my small studio location. I know PT rent homes as well as uses homes that are currently on the market--probably through a real estate agent hook up, and that is just perfect for these scenarios.

If my situation changes, I will let you know. In the mean time, I look forward to seeing your projects as I can afford to purchase them.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES