Spyware at Sexy Amazons Art Gallery??

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

smudger

Spyware at Sexy Amazons Art Gallery??

Post by smudger »

Hi All,

I have put this notice up on the main board so the lurkers can check it out also.
Last night I paid a visit to Templar's site as above. He's recently changed his host.
The antivirus imediately threw up an alert.

Shortly after, I found my computer was infested with a rogue antispyware thing which goes under the name of Anti Vir Solution Pro. It throws up warnings every couple minutes and blocks off a lot of your internet and even disables most genuine spyware killers.

Eventually I got rid of it with PC Tools Spyware Doctor, but not without having to use another, uninfected computer to download and register the programme, as this damnable scam program blocked it on my computer.

Now I can't PROVE it came down from Sexy Amazons, though if it did I'm sure Templar had nothing to do with it. However as one thing followed the other in the space of minutes, I certainly am very suspicious.

Anyone else got any feedback?
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: Spyware at Sexy Amazons Art Gallery??

Post by elsullo »

For what it is worth, I recommend that everyone download the free, and excellent, program called "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" and keep it in reserve for such infections. Even when the invading trojan prevents programs from loading normally, you can restart in "safe-mode" to prevent the trojan auto-loading and run Anti-Malware to cleanse your computer. Typically these trojans lodge in several different places in your registry, and require a really good program to root them out. This program was my salvation a few months ago when the trojan bogus "Anti-virus 2010" plague erupted. It is also very good for routine computer scanning. Did I mention FREE? I am even going to send them some money in gratitude.................................elsullo
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I get a "Blocked transfer to a Malicious Site" warning every time I log onto the DarkFetishNet site, by the way...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I just performed a McAfee scan and DarkFetishNet is listed as a high threat for malicious software. I do have a page there, but I will not be visiting it, until the owners deal with this issue. Anyone know how to contact them and relay this concern?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

In regard to DFN, I believe it may be a "false positive" on McAfee's part. Other reliable security software doesn't show the same threat, according to a thread about this in the Groups forum at DFN. I reinstalled McAfee Site Advisor and checked this out. It's strange that it marks the site as unsafe but doesn't provide any significant details whatsoever in it's report, apparently expecting us to take McAfee's word for this. (I have found McAfee to be unreliable frequently in the past when I used it extensively).

Here is the url for website help about site issues:
http://darkfetishnet.com/help_contact.php

CC
CC
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I have not had any problems at DFN...

Does Templar have any idea that you have this posted about his site?

I know him pretty well. If his site were causing any type of difficulty I am sure that he would do whatever he could to fix the problem.