Anyone Interested in an FF Chatroom?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Do you want a chatroom at FF?

Yes, I would use it, if a chatroom was added at FF
76%
No, I wouldn't be interested in a chatroom at FF
24%

Total votes: 25

asphyxchick

Re: Anyone Interested in an FF Chatroom?

Post by asphyxchick »

elsullo wrote:
Bluestone wrote:[color=#00FFFF Hopefully, it'll be up before the new message board that our friendly competition has been promising for many moons ;-)

Blue[/color]

EEEEEEEKK!!!!! PLEASE, everyone! Do not announce the existance of FF Chat on "competing" messageboards. It could produce an unending series of troll visits from Clown Town, and doom the new Chat to endless stupid strife and sniping. Let's not kill it even before its birth!...................elsullo :eek:
I couldn't agree more!
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

smudger: as French. Denis does well with cats. from time to time, I go to the cat dartfetishnet :yes:

smudger: en temps que français. Denis se débrouille bien dans le chat. de temps en temps, je vais sur le chat dartfetishnet :yes:

denis
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I could do without trolls from sites meaning to attack this one. :shake:

BTW

I see cat-necro as more of a strangler's fetish than a stabber's fetish, but that is just my opinion. :D

Baci
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

elsullo wrote:
EEEEEEEKK!!!!! PLEASE, everyone! Do not announce the existance of FF Chat on "competing" messageboards. It could produce an unending series of troll visits from Clown Town, and doom the new Chat to endless stupid strife and sniping. Let's not kill it even before its birth!...................elsullo :eek:
Well I think the "cat" is out of the bag, since this is the "public" forum.... :pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Chat will be for FF registered members only, and will be moderated much more strictly than the FF message board. Those who don't chat nicely will be shown the door permanently. I think I made that clear enough, but if you want I could explain it in boring detail :lol2:

Remember, I'm looking for chat moderators. So, email me, if you want the power to keep the chatroom a positive and upbeat place to hang out, and I'll issue you a cyber-phaser!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
theAJ
What is your main fetish?: Willing sacrifice, stabbings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was one of the original members way back in 1998 when the ball got rolling on being a fan of the snuff scene. i have had numerous videos commissioned which clips are still floating around the internet and now I'm becoming (slowly) a producer.
Referral: Long time fan/user/chatter

Post by theAJ »

back in the late 90's we had the FF chat room...it was a lot of fun and GREAT people there...we used to share stories, fantasies and such all "live" for both information and entertainment value...i'd love to have that back!

AJ
LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Post by LadyAsh »

Just my two cents worth. Why not go for it? If a member is interested in it, they can use it, if not don't. Easy really.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay. We are working on researching the matter, to get the best chatroom available. After my vacation, I will work on getting it launched ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com