Anyone Interested in an FF Chatroom?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Do you want a chatroom at FF?

Yes, I would use it, if a chatroom was added at FF
76%
No, I wouldn't be interested in a chatroom at FF
24%

Total votes: 25

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Anyone Interested in an FF Chatroom?

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Everyone,

How many people would like and would use a chatroom, if I added one to the FF site?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Re: Anyone Interested in an FF Chatroom?

Post by smudger »

What is a chatroom? Is it somewhere Denis keeps his cat?
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Members at AnnabellesFantasy used to have a Chat that was well attended and just a HECK of a lot of fun. Ten to twenty folks including the site owners and even an actress or two would often appear on a Saturday. It was a high point in the week for many of us for about five years.

Alas, it died out as AnnabellesFantasy went through its tragedies and turmoils of financial crises from the credit card embargos, and British law changes making the very content illegal, and the chilling effect of British tabloid scandal from a troll photographer who sold out AF and its director to the Mail On Sunday rag. Basically, over the course of a year Chat became not much fun at all because all of the news was tragic and the discussion became gloomy. Fewer and fewer people came, and AF Chat quietly expired as old members drifted away. Another issue was simply a programming problem due to ownership change turmoil where the password to allow NEW members to join was lost!

Lessons learned: First, "Don't be British." Their puritanical laws and the mirror effect of tabloid scandal newspapers means that our kind of chat is doomed there. Next, it's lots more fun if actual producers and team attend so that they can listen to praise and requests and critiques and suggestions. The "war stories" that they can tell are great fun. AnnabellesFantasy chat had the delightful dynamic duo of Annabelle and Dlister who were simply irreplaceable funsters. A FF chat could invite a number of different producers to drop in for a naughty group hug!

Next, chat is MOST fun when an actress or two drops in to receive adulation and share their feelings about our fantasies. Really, it is all about THEM, is it not? Praising our Goddesses is really great fun! (Once on a different extinct Yahoo Group I got to lavishly praise PENNY LARSEN, and she read me, very graciously! I still SWOON!)

Finally, a good on-topic chat needs strong moderation, for there be trolls there. Being registered messageboard members is a bare minimum for admission---nobody "off the street" should be welcome. The Chat needs at least an "ignore" button so that immature attendees cah be shut off by individual choice. It is best that appointed Moderators also have a "boot" button to shut them off by ISP address so that a troll cannot just rejoin with a different nickname. AF chat had one rough period learning how to deal with trolls., but after that all was smooth.

Chat can be big FUN! I encourage this exploration!.....................elsullo
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I think it's a great idea.

As an actress in this field I like to know what my customers have to say and enjoy chatting with them.

There were problems at DFN for a while because the chat room was very unstable.
If a chat room is set up here please make sure that it is stable enough to handle the traffic.

Baci
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I'm not British :lol2:

Also, FF is not a paysite, so there are no ebiller problems such as those experienced both at AF and by Femmegore (which also had a chat room).

I would limit participation to registered FF members, and I'm taking applications right now for moderators ;-)

I'm looking into a few possible chatroom programs that will integrate seamlessly with this PHP board. Does anyone have any suggestions as to stable chatroom software?

Fun, of course, is the reason for my exploration of this additional FF option. The more we can interact amongst customers, producers and actresses, the more fun we should be able to have here :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Well, I've worked out it's NOT where Denis keeps his cat. It sounds good. Let's see if we can get it off the ground.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Sounds interesting, it's worth a shot.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

By the way, the chat joke was great! the Cat's Meowwww....
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, I'm looking at a few options. Any suggestions as to good programs? 123 Flashchat looks good. What does everyone think?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Blue, the one thing I'd be careful about is the workload from your side. There were only a handful of people who voted at all. The majority of them said "yes," but overall, I'd say that the interest is very small, so don't knock yourself out or complicate your life with this!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Understood, Tom,

I would be looking for moderators for chat. So, perhaps out of the handful of people who are in favour of chat, a couple can volunteer to moderate chat. I also don't want to overtax the FF message board mods with this additional task. The chatters should be the ones who moderate the chatroom.

Besides, Smudge still thinks it's a room where Denis' cats are kept :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Im with Smudge and TK .Might increase the waiting list for projects completed..
Brandy
What is your main fetish?: I make films about stabbings, asphyxiation, super heroine, giantess, feet & leg, smoking, waist cinching fetishes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a horror film actress.
Referral: Through a jealous stalker.

Post by Brandy »

Its nice to see that people would start using the chat, because I most certainly would! :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

FF's tech admin, BrianTK, is working on this project. It won't take any time away from my editing. FF isn't quite a one man show ;-)

It's worth a try, especially if lovelies like Brandy are interested in chatting.

FF chat is slated to be added as soon as our research has been completed and the best software is chosen. Hopefully, it'll be up before the new message board that our friendly competition has been promising for many moons ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Bluestone wrote:[color=#00FFFF Hopefully, it'll be up before the new message board that our friendly competition has been promising for many moons ;-)

Blue[/color]

EEEEEEEKK!!!!! PLEASE, everyone! Do not announce the existance of FF Chat on "competing" messageboards. It could produce an unending series of troll visits from Clown Town, and doom the new Chat to endless stupid strife and sniping. Let's not kill it even before its birth!...................elsullo :eek: