"Shooting Fetish" and DFN

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CapgunChuck

"Shooting Fetish" and DFN

Post by CapgunChuck »

I stumbled upon a video clip a few days back called "Shooting Fetish" (don't know what the real name of the movie from which this clip is taken) on DarkFetish.net under the videos tab; it was uploaded by Vic. To me, it is the most erotic shooting scene from start to finish I have ever seen. And it involves two gorgeous babes, female on female, each given almost equal attention by the camera, the shooter turning me on as much as the shooting action itself.

Since this to me is the most exciting clip from a movie I have ever seen, I had hoped to write a review in the Candid Movie and Video Reviews forum about it, but don't know the true name of the movie, the producer, or anything else about it.

I had posted a description of it in the "Male on Female or Female on Female" Thread. I was hoping someone would enlighten me in that thread about this clip, but there were no replies to my post in particular. It is starting to really bug me about whether anyone has seen this clip, what they think of it, and where it comes from. I'm afraid it will roll off the board over there before everybody gets to see it or know of it's existence.

I know there are at least several members of FF MB who are also members of the Dark Fetish Network. I am a little leery of social networking sites for privacy reasons, so I haven't joined it. If anybody has any information about this movie, would you please share it? (I also wouldn't mind some tips about how DFN works regarding privacy and whether my fears are justified.)

Also, I'm interested in how others may feel about this clip. Below is an abridged version of how I describe it in the "Male-Female or "Female-Male" thread:

Her pigtails are swollen with excitement as she turns around with the gun in hand, her high heels making her appear taller, the black BDSM lingerie tight against her skin.

The victim, dressed in same style outfit, stands up, commenting in a language I don't understand. She's frightened as she takes a puff on a long cigarette.

The shooter lovingly fondles the handle of the long-barreled, low-caliber handgun with silencer, her eyes gazing at the eyes of the victim. She raises the gun.

Both girls gazing into each other's eyes, there's the familiar pop of a silencer. The victim ever so slowly gazes down at her naked belly, one of her pigtails draping over her upper shoulder. Cigarette still in her right hand, she lifts her left hand to touch the wound and examines the blood oozing out, long barrel of the gun still aimed at her belly. She slowly raises her head and gazes at the gorgeous shooter's eyes.

She knows she's had it. The only thing on her mind is to have one last puff of that cigarette, vainly attempting to escape what's transpiring. She takes a puff and tastes the smoke, mingling with the fear rising in her throat.

She says a few words, in a language I don't understand, softly and deliberately to the shooter. The shooter says a few soft words, her head slightly downward, periodically shifting her gaze to the hungry belly in front of her with lust in her eyes as she speaks, anticipating where she's going to discharge the next bullet. She carefully aims. Their eyes meet again.

There's another pop from the silencer, the shooter's eyes flinching with the gun's firing, the victim making a soft "uh" at the impact.

We see a close-up of a naked belly with two bullet holes a few inches below her navel, blood trickling down each onto the fabric of her black panties. There's another sudden pop, and another bullet hole appears in her belly, blood immediately trickling out, as she moans again, louder.She looks down at her belly again as the shooter looks at the bullet holes, the shooter's eyes full of lust, pigtails now draping over her breasts, her hips slightly thrust forward and legs slightly spread, the tight black fabric between her legs producing throbbing sensations deep within her body. The victim lets out some orgasmic sighs as we see her from rear view camera angle, both girls clearly visible, the girls both gazing longingly at each other, the gun still aimed low, as the victim flicks her cigarette on the floor, knowing she'll never need another smoke.

The victim speaks a few sentences in a language I don't understand, angry now at what's going on, but simultenously embracing her helplessness.

There's another pop from the pistol, a louder "Uh!" from the victim as another bullet is pumped into her lower belly, then another, then another, her moans becoming louder and louder as each bullet thumps into her belly. She clenches her belly with her hands and moans repeatedly, looking down at the holes in her bleeding belly, clenching her hands even tighter around them. There's another pop and a closer view of her belly as another bullet thumps into her; she trembles and swoons.

The shooter twitches her mouth. She carefully aims at her victim's right nipple and pulls the trigger. The victim lets out a loud "Uh" and falls back on the chair. Another shot is fired into her other breast. She arches her back and lets out another orgiastic sigh. Eyes still intently gazing at her killer, she lets out a soft, sexy exhalation and dies, eyes wide open, still staring.

If anyone else out there has viewed this clip or knows anything about it, please let me know. Thanks!

Anybody?

CC

CC
bellystabs

Re: "Shooting Fetish" and DFN

Post by bellystabs »

CC, that was a great little clip! In the bottom right-hand corner of the movie it said "SYLDRA Video, http://www.gunsandleather.eu" which is no longer an active link. Vic, a guy from Italy, posted the video and said this in the comments section:

"A now defunct company called "syldra" did this vid - they had this strange belly fetish!"

Good luck finding it.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I tried to find this clip, as it certainly sounds very interesting..., but couldn't. The darkfetish.net link just seems to be a general 'FOR SALE' site...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

tommygun wrote:I tried to find this clip, as it certainly sounds very interesting..., but couldn't. The darkfetish.net link just seems to be a general 'FOR SALE' site...
The url is http://www.darkfetishnet.com. It still works for me. And that video is still available there about four pages down under the "videos" tab. I hope you are able to see what I consider a priceless treasure. And I hope I don't get in trouble for posting a link here. I didn't realize when I typed it that it would turn into a clickable link.

CC
CC
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

bellystabs wrote:

"A now defunct company called "syldra" did this vid - they had this strange belly fetish!"

Thanks, Bellystabs. At least we got start in getting some information. I'm glad you like it, too. I thought you might. I'm sure there are quite a few of us who would love it if they knew it was there.

CC
CC
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Anything I have seen produced by Guns and Leather is highly erotic and I can endorse them completely.

It is a shame that "Al" is no longer in business. I had a few very nice chats with him last year and was interested in teaming up with him as I did with Paola.

He really struggled with piracy and other issues, which is a shame because his basic tastes were very erotic.

:X
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Thank all of you for your kind replies.

I just now read the posts on DS from February where the closing of gunsandleather.site was announced. This is so sad. :frown:

I finally find what I want the most and it gets taken away before I can get it. This seems to be my life story. :cry:

I don't have enough info nor have I seen the whole movie for the review I planned. However, I have a question that's still bugging me: I've been referring to the babes' hairstyle in that clip as "pigtails," where the hair is bound into two ponytails on each side of the head. Every reference I find to "pigtails" speaks of braided hair--but their hair wasn't "braided." So I may have used the incorrect term for this hairstyle in my description above. Does anybody know the correct name for this hairstyle? Or does it even have a name? Anybody know when this style was fashionable?

CC
CC
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

A pigtail will refer to a girl having two "ponytails" and can be straight or braided, high or low, out to the side, or in back.

So, you would say:

She has pigtails and if you want to be specific you would say, she has braided pigtails.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I wish I could see the exact clip you have in mind.

We used to have about 30 guns and leather films on our main hard drive.

"Lucky" bought the entire collection in order to help Al a bit...and because they were being offered at such a low price.

We were both great admirers of his style. I know that Paola was too.

It is amazing to me that one of the best producers would offer his films for so little.

I remember most of the hair styles are being quite sophisticated...a retro 50's or 60's look.

Pig tails would fall into that general category I think.

I wish I could be of more help.

:X
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Chuck, thanks... I thought the URL was darkfetish.net, rather than darkfetishnet.com... Got it now, and loved the clip. Thanks so much for the reference!
---------------
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Dalila,

Thanks for sharing the bit of history regarding this video.

You stated you couldn't find it. Here's a description on how to find it.

On the Darkfetishnet.com website, if one isn't logged in as a member, on the front page of the site, there are tabs: Home, Invite, Members List, Albums, Blog, Chat, Groups, Videos, More... I don't know where one would find them if one is logged in as a member, since I am not a member...yet.

Click on the Videos tab. The first 21 videos are there. Click on "next page." The next 22-42 videos are on this page. Click "next page." The next 43-63 videos are on this page. Click again for the next 64-84 videos. Click next again for the next 85-105 videos. About halfway down this page as of today, there is "fetish shooting." (It's location on the site changes a little daily as more videos are added on the front page.) Click on the title "fetish shooting." The page will open and start loading the video in Flash Player. Click the little arrow to play the video. It will load up in Flash Player. (You must have some version of Flash player on your system in order to view the video.) You can watch it on site, but can't download it.

Tommygun,

I'm glad you saw it and approve! Thanks for letting me know.

JohnM,

Thanks for the concise information about "pigtails." It seems I did choose the right word after all. I never realized pigtails can turn me on before seeing this. Normally I prefer unbound hair on a woman.

CC
CC
gold

Post by gold »

Great clip CC and TG ii hope you do a noir vid using the smoking scenario and remake No Mans Women. The Killing was a masterpiece and both models were tremendous.Thanks for your efforts
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

That WAS a great clip, CC, I agree with Gold... And I'm just working out a rough edit of my own on "Prostitute Protective Society," using Blue's great footage from the same shoot as "The Killing." I think you'll like this one too once Blue and I have worked out the details!

As for the smoking idea, we'll work it into the next script!

/tom
---------------
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

CapgunChuck
I just download it. you can not. why?

Je viens de le télécharger. vous ne pouvez pas. pourquoi?

denis
smudger

Post by smudger »

I think you have to register to be able to download. It is free to do so and there are a few well-known names there already!