Video and Movie Reviewers Wanted!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Video and Movie Reviewers Wanted!

Post by Bluestone »

The Candid Review forum is there for customers to post honest reviews of videos, movies or films relating to our genre that they have viewed. You don't need my approval to post a review... just go for it. Make your feelings known. Producers and their agents are not allowed to post reviews, but you are.

Let's say you've just wasted $12 on a video that was nowhere close to what was advertised, or you just thought it was a poor production. Let others know, so that they can save their money, and then use this forum to see what is out there that others have liked :yes:

If you just watched an absolute gem of a video, don't keep it to yourself. Others would be interested and good producers should be encouraged and rewarded for their efforts. Post a positive review. Once again, the other members here will be appreciative.

This forum is especially important in order to tell people about productions from producers who do not advertise here, since you can have two way conversations with FF producers, and read reviews on their productions on the other FF forums. There are many many producers on Nicheclips though who do not post on forums. All we have are their summaries on Nicheclips... one way communication. Are these summaries honest? It's up to the customers to spread the word on the good and bad producers. How else can the members here wisely spend their hard earned shekels?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Re: Video and Movie Reviewers Wanted!

Post by Algenon5 »

Blue,

I haven't been a very prolific reviewer lately, partially because of other obligations, but mostly because it's summer and the baseball season. There is another issue. Until now I have only reviewed videos that I thought were outstanding. The reason was I knew how tough this business could be for dedicated producers, and didn't want to make it harder by pointing out flops. With producers like COH fading away, and KHP quitting outright (religion wasn't the only reason for Paul's departure), this seemed like the right policy. However, the worm has turned. Recently I bought what turned out to be some real dogs from well-established producers who should know better. So expect some scathing reviews, probably during the all-star break.

Also I would like to suggest that contributors include a few representative screen caps with their reviews, especially when the producer-supplied screen caps don't get the job done for being too small or too few. After all, this is a visual business, and a picture really is worth a thousand words. Making screen caps is easy and fun. For those who don't know how, I can write simple, screen-cap-making tutorials for each of the most popular video players. Then if you think it's a good idea, these tutorials could be permanently posted in the review and image-sharing forums.

Al, the 5th
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
tummyshooter

Post by tummyshooter »

I could review movies, but I should warn I am VERY hard to please. Dr Don's videos are generally 3-4 and some 5s. Most videos would be 1-2, or even zero.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Tummyshooter,

Hard to please is good, because it is brutally honest. That is what we're looking for. It's nice to get good reviews, but honest reviews are always better for the customers, and that is who the Candid Review Forum is there to benefit... the customers, not the producers. We producers have our own forums. Candid is the customers' forum.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I agree with Blue... Candid comments and reviews are always the most helpful to those who are producing the films, even when reading the comments isn't actually enjoyable. All this isn't done with Hollywood budgets (or revenues from tickets), to say the least, but we always strive to make the end product realistic and erotically entertaining.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Being an ex-movie reviewer (due to issues of time), I can say this, it was fun reviewing movies! I encourage all fans to do so.