Noir Storylines!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Noir Storylines!

Post by Bluestone »

I have recently produced a few noir-styled videos, including Kevin67's "The Set-Up" and Tommygun's "Railroaded". I am working hard to get out Tommygun's "The Killing" for the American long weekend.

I'd be interested in knowing who amongst you likes the noir-styled scenarios, and why? Is it just nostalgia for those like Kevin and TG who lived through that time period, or something more universal in their appeal?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Noir Storylines!

Post by gold »

Great topic and what is Universal about the theme is the manipulating coniving plot that has a fatal outcome for the charater that puts herself in danger by willing to take out any one in her way.basically selfish hot looks and sultry habits.Good example is Big Os recent release with Marie Windsor..That what were talking about. The Killing and hopefully TGS version will gather new fans.In the 50s and 60 s this was the best releases of the decades
CapgunChuck

Re: Noir Storylines!

Post by CapgunChuck »

Much of network and local TV entertainment in the 1960s was showing movies from the 1940s and 1950s. I watched these movies as a teenager in the 1960s after my fantasies had already formed but were still developing and being reinforced by the stimuli presented in TV melodramas. Even though I wasn't around in the 1940s, the movies from that period definitely influenced me. Anything that reflects that style of film making is nostalgic for me.

I do love these noir-style videos. I don't know what it is about them other than nostalgia that makes them so appealing to me. I feel they are entertainment at its best. Keep 'em coming! I can't wait to see "The Killing!"

CC
CC