What is your favourite forum here?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

What is your favourite forum on this message board?

Main On-Topic Discussion Forum
34%
(Hidden) All Topic Forum
6%
Candid Review Forum
9%
Pulp Fiction Storyboard Forum
No votes
Video and Image Share Forum
34%
Producers' Update Forum
6%
Bluestone Silk Videos News Forum
11%

Total votes: 35

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What is your favourite forum here?

Post by Bluestone »

I'm always looking to improve FF for its members. So, I thought I'd run a poll, plus ask for comments.

Please vote for the one forum here that you like the most, then post some comments as to why. There's a lot here to choose from, but why do you come here... for the stories, the reviews, the discussions, etc.?

The more who share their thoughts, the better I can assess what's working and what isn't, or what can be improved and how.

Thanks for your input :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: What is your favourite forum here?

Post by kevin67 »

I like the main topic discussion forum because it deals with information regarding our fetish. I and other members have access to the thoughts of other producers and members. If I had a second choice, I would choose the All Topics Board where other situations can be explored.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

For me it's a tie between the all topic message board and the image and file sharing.

These are the two sections wherein members of this forum can really have fun and talk about erotic horror in a constructive way.

The idea that just about anyone can come and post material to share with others also makes this a lively board.

Baci :X
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Prior to this post, exactly 50% of my posts are in this Main On-Topic Forum.

user statistics.jpg
user statistics.jpg (14.4 KiB) Viewed 8571 times
However, I do agree with Dalila about it being a tie between here and the Video/Image Forum.
I only started 20 of the 2700+ topics on FF, and 10 of my topics are on the Video/Image Forum.
I also started 5 topics in the Hidden Forum, and 5 in the Main Forum (not counting the 2 that Blue started when he split a couple of topics).

What can I say? I like statistics. (Wait till you read my upcoming stats about "crush" movies.) ;-)
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

I also voted for the Main Forum, for the same reasons as Others, it provides the most likely source of 'new info' or whatever for our fantasies. But the Image Forum is also a REAL close second for me, yet probably in a 'tie' with the Hidden All Topics Forum for the obviously different stimuli possible there as we share ourselves outside of fantasy.

And by NO means am I suggesting (nor should the lack of votes suggest...IMHO) that the Forums receiving few or zero votes should be eliminated! Each Forum provides 'something', and the more 'somethings' at a Site, the more who will come to a Site.....and in 'our' case, 'cum' at a Site.... :excited:

But of course, you can just count statistics through VIEWS and REPLIES at each Forum anyway, Blue....LOL. That's how I always gauged 'success' at that other Site, was through the VIEWS. We all know that most who View will not Reply, but to gauge true interest, just count up the VIEWS!

btw...'interesting' couple of days in Toronto going on, with your government officials MOST hastily making comments all over the place about how this is not what Canada is all about....lol. Welcome to the real world of power-mongers and power-brokers, eh? I refer of course to the G-20 protests which got incredibly out of hand yesterday with torching police cars and dropping a molotov cocktail into one and shattering storefront windows and all of that.

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Sandi wrote: ...We all know that most who View will not Reply, but to gauge true interest, just count up the VIEWS!

btw...'interesting' couple of days in Toronto going on, with your government officials MOST hastily making comments all over the place about how this is not what Canada is all about....lol. Welcome to the real world of power-mongers and power-brokers, eh? I refer of course to the G-20 protests which got incredibly out of hand yesterday with torching police cars and dropping a molotov cocktail into one and shattering storefront windows and all of that.

Sandi
Yes, I will keep an eye on the views. I'm not considering eliminating any forums, but I'm interested to know which ones people enjoy the most. They may always start at the Main forum, but then end up enjoying a download from the Video and Image Share forum. The views are equal, but the enjoyment level may not match the relative view statistics.

Yes, 'Toronto the Good' is currently 'Toronto the Anarchist Capital of North America', but I'm sure that the agitators are not Torontonians or even Canadians. They are professional agitators from elsewhere who are mostly now behind bars. 500 arrests have been made. The agitators amongst them should be tried, convicted, and made guests of her Majesty for the maximum sentence allowable. Of course, the hardliners may be a little harsher with them :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I very much agree with Dalila, and would echo Sandi's comments that ALL of the forums have theri value, even if they aren't the "favorite"
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

I voted for the movie review forum, because that's what I want to be my favorite forum, but there isn't enough activity there. I'd love to see many more reviews there than are being posted, to get a better idea of what's available out there and what I should spend money on. (Of course, I should be posting there more often myself, since I have seen a lot more movies than I've reviewed--I just don't have the time to post regularly, and tend to review only what I find exceptionally outstanding, which lately has been most often posted in the producer's forum where the movie is advertised.) In actuality, I don't really have a particular favorite--I like them all, just as they are, depending upon my interest at any given time and how much time I have to spend reading forums. Renaming the forums is fine. For example, I can never remember the full name of the review forum; I think the word "candid" throws me off. Such changes as renaming that forum to something shorter and more easily memorable I would appreciate. One forum which I seldom visit, but which I do appreciate (don't you dare take it away!), is the Pulped Fiction forum. One of these days I hope to find more time to spend in the Pulped Fiction Forum...

CC
CC
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

My favorites are the Video and Main, with Bluestones a close third. But since I could only vote for one, I voted Video. All the rest are good, too, just not my favorites...

~Robert
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

I look at all. opportunity, improved my English

Je regarde tous. occasion, amélioré mon anglais

denis