What's happened to the Shooters?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

smudger

What's happened to the Shooters?

Post by smudger »

Have they run out of bullets?

Why has the flow of decent shooting clips dried up? It seems everything is STRANGLE STRANGLE STRANGLE. Hey, Bank Heist 2, which should have been a shooter for sure from the title, turned out to be a strangler! And even Blue's making them!

I certainly miss Paul (KHP) and his seemingly never ending supply of great clips, but now he's gone, why haven't more people tried to fill the gap he left? Even when someone makes one, half the time its got the dreaded "no blood or wounds" written on it. Are you too lazy to do SFX?

Yes I know Blue's got some in the pipeline, but where are the others? Where is the next Diamonds and Death? (Or was it Death and Diamonds?)

I know I'm pretty particular about what I want, but I guess there are a lot more like minded folks out there, to judge by forum postings.

Come on people let's demand our rights! How many of you are prepared to stage a demonstration with me??
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: What's happened to the Shooters?

Post by EvilBilly »

Count me in, Constable Smudger! I can understand the high volume of stranglings...I've also seen that electrocution is becoming a more popular topic. Perhaps because there are no complicated f/x involved, therefore faster turnaround and higher profit?

It's too bad that KHP decided to leave the community, I hope he has found happiness on his new path.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

EvilBilly wrote:I've also seen that electrocution is becoming a more popular topic. Perhaps because there are no complicated f/x involved, therefore faster turnaround and higher profit?

EvilBilly, you've got to be kidding. "Death Row Interview" involved many hours longer to do the f/x, even than my upcoming three girl, 9 bullet and a stab extravaganza. I can do a bullet impact f/x in a half hour or so. Painting electric effects by hand into hundreds of frames takes hours upon hours. Profit? We'll see, but I think I'll remain in the hole on "Death Row Interview" long after "The Set-Up" has hit the Top Bluestone Seller's List :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Totally agree without Paul only Blue and Rue are giving it ago/Woder why because Polls shows a shooting trend. Just not into the the new wave ..seem to have lost interst in the hard trend..
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

gold wrote:Totally agree without Paul only Blue and Rue are giving it ago/Woder why because Polls shows a shooting trend. Just not into the the new wave ..seem to have lost interst in the hard trend..

We are also putting out well crafted shooting FX.
I am happy to put together a sample of some recent shootings...

But just to remind you...

http://www.darkfetishnet.com/dalila/videos/141

http://www.darkfetishnet.com/dalila/videos/146

http://www.darkfetishnet.com/dalila/videos/438

Baci
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

As far as I know, KHP was the largest volume producer of full FX shootings and stabbings, turning out four to eight clips each month. Paul had to be a workaholic to pump out that constant stream of quality videos, which may have been partially responsible for him leaving the business. In any event, KHP's shutdown leaves a hole that isn’t likely to be filled completely anytime soon. As I think Blue will agree, quality FX are labor intensive and time consuming. Unfortunately, all this exacting effort rarely seems to generate an equivalent financial payback - at least the way things stand now.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
gold

Post by gold »

Dalila sorry to omit you.You have been doing great work and it is appreciated along with all that contribute Your productions allways have that touch of class
Dalila di Capri

gold wrote:Dalila sorry to omit you.You have been doing great work and it is appreciated along with all that contribute Your productions allways have that touch of class
Thank you Gold.

I admit that we are known more for the over all style of our films than for FX, and I am certainly not comparing ours to KHP's most dazzling cllips. We do however aspire to to make the best looking and most realistic shootings we can.

I am especially proud of the "double Dalila" footage since I myself did the editing for that effect. It is rare for me to go into the editing room, but I am very interested in learning more about masking because it favors the over all look of our films, especially in terms of our noir lighting.

I also agree with Blue. It does not take very long to do a basic digital shooting in the studio. There are other effects, such as my double exposure trick, that take much longer, and I believe that this is the kind of thing KHP was best at.

I still maintain as I did on another thread that a tasteful balance between digital effect, cutaway tricks, and good old fashioned grabbing of the belly and doubling over allow the producer to offer the most convincing over all scene.

Baci
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

I get equal support for shootings and asphyxia.

But, there are a few reasons why I do more asphyxia.

First, I like more then just shootings. So, I do what I like too. There would be no point being in this high risk job if I could not at least cover my own tastes. I like both shootings and asphyxia as well as other things, like stabbing and neck breaks.

Second. I am not willing to over-saturate the market with rushed movies. I could put out 15-20 movies a month between the two stores that I shoot and edits for, but I don't. I put out 8 movies. 2 a week. One on Thursday and one on Friday. Over-saturation of the market will dilute sales for everyone and lower the quality of product. Slow and steady is better in the long run.

Third. I get 3-6 customs a month. So, I have to publish those soon after I edit them. Shootings are only a % of those customs. In addition, I cover several fetishes. At 8 a month, covering necro, morgue, asphyx, shooting, and the various customs.

Forth. In general, a good shooter can be short and quick. Unfortunately, short and quick movies sell for less. Since I receive the same range of sales regardless of length, it is in my best interest to produce something with enough fetish content to price it where it is sustainable. So, I tend to do more complex shooters that allow for this. They also require more editing time. Depending on the studio shoot schedule for the week, I have to slot those projects on weeks I have an extra edit day and no conflicts with other projects.

I would love to do an all shooting store if it can be sustained. But, like other experiments in this genre, except for rape, all one topic stores are going to have diminishing returns. Even Paul was dabbling in other fetishes to try and supplement income.

Ultimately, I feel that my method is best for my diverse audience. Choosing carefully what I shoot. Taking the right amount of time to edit the project. Releasing as I complete them. This way, projects are not produced quickly and rushed out to fill a void.

But, I realize there is a void. And, I have done several shooting videos this last month. And, I am releasing a shooting video this weekend.

I have produced over 90 so far and while I cannot crank them out like Paul did, I hope that the ones I do, work well and satisfy someones fetish needs.

As for Bank Heist 2. Well, the original Bank Heist, which was one of my favorites and a really good seller--was not a shooter either. It seemed appropriate that the sequel follow it's predicesor in kill type.

Now, for movies like "Death and Diamonds", "Rival Gang Shootout" and others of the multigirl nature, that requires lots of $$$. I produced "Rival" just before the economy plunged and sales for a large movie like that now, would be a quarter of what they were. Unfortunately, the cost to make those movies have not dropped.

I am always willing to take a risk and produce something big of the money is coming in to budget for it. Right now, that is not the case. So, unless another custom happens, like "Webcam Massacre" and others,I'll just have to wait till things get a little better.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Just by the by, Chris of Chris' Corner and I are collaborating on a new flick called Boutique of Crime that has many of the elements that we all loved in the Death and Diamonds piece that I scripted and John M. produced with such excellent results.

And Hank Samuels of Rue Morgue and I are working this week and weekend on the famous "Girls in Prison" of noir fame, except that there are a bunch of good shootings in this one, not just the Adele Jergens one..., including a Bonnie and Clyde car spraying climax. So, stay tuned!

All this follows the four great Noir productions that Blue has in the can, only one of which has worked up in the rotation and been shown, Railroaded.

Having said that, however, the real problem, as John M. mentions, is that the shooting ones are much more complicated than the strangling ones, and the costs are much harder to recover. Basically, big shooting films lose money because people either don't want to pay a high enough price to support the cost, or worse, they pirate it from some source. I've always seen the price of these films as a donation to the producer that keeps him in business for the benefit of all of us. No producer makes a real living out of it. When I remember the amount of money, not to mention the hours of time, I wasted in Blockbuster or Hollywood Video trying to find a decent five second clip, I'd say these productions of Blue's or Rue's or John's or Dalia's are a pretty incredible bargain... You can tell the producers are under a lot of pressure: it put Paul around the bend... He was last seen outside the orbit of Saturn...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
speak376

Post by speak376 »

i agree with you there are to many strangling one's and not enough of the shooting and stabbing videos.
Dalila di Capri

speak376 wrote:i agree with you there are to many strangling one's and not enough of the shooting and stabbing videos.

Ah yes...

for belly stabbing fans

http://www.mediafire.com/?ybkik5yqjty

These are two scenes from my on going series fro CnB return of the mask.

Very naughty Las Vegas ladies...all green eyed blonds...are being stabbed and gutted by a mysterious masked killer.

The above scenes were edited to use a combination of cutaway technique and actual effects where you can see the knife going in...the all in all desired effect is to create a Hollywood style stabbing that will not age badly as digital effects continue to improve.

I hope you enjoy it.

Baci
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

hey...not only strangling at all :D
Dalila di Capri

What an erotic photo!

I cannot wait for our next film Paola.

Baci
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

and so I :yes: