Quantity or Quality???

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Are you more interested in Quantity or Quality?

Quantity - I want as many clips as I can get my hands on
14%
Quality - I'm only interested in Quality clips
86%

Total votes: 35

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Quantity or Quality???

Post by Bluestone »

I'm a producer, but long before that I was a customer. When I first found this community, I downloaded every female death scene that I could get my greedy little hands on. Some of them featured women who I wouldn't be attracted to in real life, or had very poor acting, but I was starving for this type of work, not knowing that it existed. Over time, I became more discriminating. I formed an attraction to certain types of productions, and, of course, to certain actresses, such as the incredible Petra of Annabelle's Fantasy (now Anne's Dreams)! I became a producer mostly to produce the type of videos that I myself wanted to see, featuring beautiful women in sexy attire. What about the rest of you? Are you into getting as many clips as possible from this genre, or are you more discriminating in your tastes?

Curious Yellow... er, I mean... Curious Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Re: Quantity or Quality???

Post by bellystabs »

Ditto, except for becoming a public producer. I was (am) too chicken to go public. However, I did film a former gf years ago and transferred the camcorder tape to VHS. Alas, both tapes wore out from overuse over time. Now I occasionally make simplistic manips.
gold

Post by gold »

Quality and the extras like slow mo alternate scenes and star models is all one can ask.Add great scripts,camera work and set and you have it all.However with the expense involved maybe a few short spin off videos may be worth a small quality drop for all the work involved.Once your set up why not as they say churn a few out and be up front that its quick and to the point. For eg if the models have to shower maybe a chance for a great scenario.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Similar to Blue really, when I stumbled on this community it was such a novelty I was downloading lots of stuff. Today I am far more choosy, and there are several producers (won't name them but they don't advertise here) whose stuff I don't even consider, as however good the showcasing, I know the product will be cr*p. Whilst any clip is always best the first time you watch it, too many of the offerings of certain people are always a massive anticlimax- sometimes literally! :lol2:
So a quality clip at $15 will always be better value than the poorly made stuff at £8.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello Boys,

I may know a little about this subject ;-)

I chose quality, but I believe both quality and quantity can be produced.

There is nothing worse for me that seeing a beautiful model squandered by poor lighting, an awful script or perhaps just quick improv with no quality control, FX that are so poor they ruin the illusion etc...

By the same token I understand that to make any kind of money on the film the producer must control costs. Some very high quality producers have been put out of business because they tried to present the sexiest models, the best FX, and the most extreme setting of the fetish all at the same time.

To me the most important element of the film is the actress herself. Fans will suspend disbelief to see a beautiful realistic death scene, even if FX are not to Hollywood's current level of realism.

By the same token poor acting really turns me off. I am even more turned off by actresses who roll their eyes at the material as though what they are doing is an inconvenience that they are putting up with just to get a paycheck.

I don't require the model to have the fetish herself, but I do at least expect any model taking money from a producer to respect the material and do her best to provide a sensual and believable death scene.

A committed actress can make a $2 retractable blade look realistic. A poor actress can ruin even the most realistic FX.

Some of Hollywood and Euro trash's best scenes are "cut aways"...the girl is stabbed but we see the knife sticking out of her after the stab...not the blade going in...or we see her cup her belly after being shot despite the absense of any squib...followed by blood painted around her fingers to make it look as though she is bleeding.

I don't suggest that every producer should give up and just do "'cutaway" but perhaps a balance between FX and editing would be better and could increase speed of production without harming quality.

I am now climbing of yet another soapbox

baci :X
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

If one can pull off both equally well, I say do it. Otherwise, I'll take quality over quantity any day. As for my own tastes, I've become extremely discriminating over the years. I think I've bought maybe 10 clips this year so far.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to produce my own live-action content, nor having any custom work done, so I'm exploring alternate creative endeavors including writing and 3D modeling.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I prefer quality, but I'm also picky about the actresses involved. Some are very good actresses, but if they don't seem sexy to me, it doesn't matter how good the performance is.
gold

Post by gold »

D i agree its a tough climate and if the models dont give it their all it is a lost to all.rather see a pro work the room Great post.More is not allways terrible.It can generate REVS and can stimulate the fan base.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

I did pretty much the same thing as you when I discovered the availability of this material--getting everything I could get my hands on, hoping to see exactly what I crave to see perfectly captured. However, after years of looking at everything I could find, I realized I wasn't going to find exactly what I crave. And I still haven't (although I came pretty darn close a few days ago). However, I have found lots of good entertainment, much of it with brief moments that cater to my fantasies, but most of it not being exactly what I crave. Over the years, I've also become much more discriminating and am now satisfied for the most part with the entertainment I find from a few producers, all of whom advertise on FF MB. But every now and then I still crave a perfect depiction of my erotic cravings, which isn't to be found anywhere, and go on a wild search, checking out gobs of stuff, only to be disappointed as I find very poor quality stuff and stuff I didn't know about of decent quality that contains some teasers, making me want more; then I lapse back into my usual routine of being highly discriminating and not expecting too much except some very high-quality filmmaking, which is a pleasure in its own right, punctuated by brief teasing scenes I find arousing. So I am voting in the poll that I'm more discriminating now...but with the qualification that I do go on a quest every now and then, those quests becoming less and less frequent the older I get. Talking about sexy attire, see my post in the "male or female" thread. I went on such a splurge just a few days ago and stumbled upon a treasure of a clip that comes closer than ever to satisfying the urge for me that initially motivated my grabbing everything in the beginning. After seeing that treasure, I have settled down and will be more discriminating for weeks or months, or much longer, enjoying good quality entertainment an average of once every couple of weeks.

CC
CC
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

I am curious CapgunChuck, just what would be your perfect video? What is it you've hoped your whole life to see in a video? Do tell. You never know.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Hi Peter,

Something I was alluding to in that post but which wasn't being expressed properly is that there is no "perfect video." As I understand it, when an artist creates something, it never comes out exactly as he or she imagined it. A movie never comes out exactly as it was conceived in the imagination. If it came out "perfect," there would be no room for improvement and no need for further art.

What keeps people coming for more and more seems to be the erotic tease--just enough eroticism is a video to make the customer want more and keep purchasing videos, lol.

The more specific a fantasy is, the less likely one is to see a "perfect" depiction of it. Also, the less likely one can produce a perfect video if one is a producer.

I wasn't making myself clear that I really don't expect the perfect depiction of my fantasy due to the issues stated above. However, I do occasionally go on those online quests still hoping for videos that come closer to matching my own particular fantasies.

I'm mostly into shooting and stabbing videos. I like them to be well-crafted and tasteful according to traditional filmography standards with lots of camera action, angles, cut-aways, pacing of the scenes, etc., to provide a total experience rather than a sense of observing from one angle as a witness or viewing a play. The reactions of the actresses is of the utmost importance and should include sexy sounds rather than crying, screaming, coughing, too real depictions of pain, etc. My fantasies are sublimation fantasies; in other words, the knife or gun is a phalilc symbol and the shooting or stabbing scene is symbolic of sex. So, I get off on reactions that don't depict real pain but rather reactions that could also be interpreted as sexual arousal and include facial expressions of fear, disbelief, confusion, as well as sounds that resemble those of a woman when she's having sex. (You once posted a one-shot navel shooting sample promo containing such an excellent reaction by an actress, so I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about here, lol.) The gals ideally should have long hair, hanging freely. A "perfect" sequence shows the action from different angles, including closeups of the actresses face while hearing the action. I like multiple silencer shots below the navel or repeated stabs below the navel, many of them occurring while in standing position. (Something even more "perfect" would include multiple shots or knife thrust between the legs). The more of these elements the movie contains, the more perfect it matches my craving.

For instance, there may be one scene in a Bluestone video where a gorgeous actress takes a shot to the belly and reacts with just the right vocal expression. If other elements (including story, camera action, pacing) of the video are well-done, I will more than likely enjoy the video tremendously, and I would tout it as a "winner." If during the shooting sequence she looks down at the wound, there is a close-up of the wound with blood trickling out followed by an expression of disbelief or shock on her face and she looks back up at the shooter, then she gets shot multiple times in those same areas below the navel, this will make that portion of the video all the more extremely erotic for me. The more elements the video contains of these elements throughout, the more arousing the video will be for me.

I have difficulty expressing myself and may be rambling a bit. I hope you're getting a glimmer of what I'm talking about, lol.

Recently I did find a movie clip on darkfetish.net called "Shooting Fetish" and tried to describe it in some detail in the thread with the poll about which we prefer, male or female killers; I think the title of the thread is "Male on female or female on female." Read my post in that thread, and see if you can find the video. That little clip comes closer than anything I've seen in a while to what I feel is a "perfect" video for my particular shooting fantasies. Read that description and watch that video if you can. It's the closest video yet in terms of my erotic interest in this genre to a "perfect" shooting. That one video could substitute for a thousand words, lol.

Thanks for the question. I hope I shed a little light on the subject rather than make it more confusing in this hastily composed post, lol.

It's good to hear from you.

CC

CC