(poll) Innocents vs Villains

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Innocent or villain

Total votes: 0

jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Re: (poll) Innocents vs Villains

Post by jubbaduffa »

I like the ladies to be innocent girl next door types...someone who is just happen to be walking by or an ex girlfriend..someone who is afraid and not tough..someone who can't fight back.
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Doesn't matter to me,
I'll take the "wrong place wrong time" scenes or the bad girl gets hers scene .
It all depends on how well it is done :pc:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

The victims in all of my fantasies are always successful career women who are usually just in the wrong place at the wrong time. To that point, it is exceedingly rare that I buy anything involving prostitutes, promiscuous school girls, or women deserving of their fate. In fact, I usually avoid such content altogether.

Unfortunately, I recently made the mistake of letting my shoe fetish - and my strong preference for vertical stranglings - get the better of me. I bought a copy of Incest Virgins from Brutal Tales. Another $20 down the drain...
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
gold

Post by gold »

Allways give bambi a gun and focus on the model .If your paying for a model per hour do multi scenarios.cost effective
gold

Post by gold »

IMHO since its role playing why not give our models who perform so much for their fans to have some coniving dangerous lines plot and weapons to deserve their fate.. ..Basically give then a chance to play the coniving role and show their talent. as a vixen..Too often they just play a support role..they are the stars so ask them to contribute lines or ideas to enhance their character as innocent or bad girls cheers
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Post by jubbaduffa »

Leviathan wrote:
gold wrote:Allways give bambi a gun and focus on the model .If your paying for a model per hour do multi scenarios.cost effective
Can anyone tell me what this means?
basically it means that you pay your model to do a bunch of scenes in one setting (for a cheaper pay) instead of having her do just one scene for the same pay..in other words t's better to pay her $50 (or whatever) to do five scenes then pay her $50 (or whatever) for just one or two scenes.
gold

Post by gold »

Its sort of like hunting a deer with a gun,normally with out a gun the deer (bambi)kind of is defenseless and helpless. So even up the playing field and give the models a fighting chance is what it means.No offense intended.Bambi was a baby deer in a disney movie. Its a great movie .. Chow
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

When I form a story the type of character killed is determined by what I want the story to accomplish. The character may be innocent or guilty , it doesn't matter to me either way whether it is one of my videos or another persons.

Of course, you have to realize that in many of the stories I have seen on Bluestone videos, the female victiims are usually women who are doing something wrong ( for example-a robbery, a jealous rage or even being a secret agent). On the other hand , it is not uncommon, even in real life, for a innocent victim to be killed, whether by chance or on purpose.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I chose Villain because that is usually what I play.

For me it is important that there is some reason for the victim to be killed. She doesn't have to be a classic villain, but should at least have some sort of flaw that puts her in the position of having her life threatened.

The idea of just chasing a completely innocent victim through the woods in order to gut her leaves me a bit cold.

However the idea of chasing the nastiest bully in the sorority house through the woods in order to gut her...well now we are talking.

Baci
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Dalila di Capri wrote:The idea of just chasing a completely innocent victim through the woods in order to gut her leaves me a bit cold.
I like the cold. Only my killer would lasso her from atop a tree branch and hang her.

;)
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Nyghtfall wrote:
Dalila di Capri wrote:The idea of just chasing a completely innocent victim through the woods in order to gut her leaves me a bit cold.
I like the cold. Only my killer would lasso her from atop a tree branch and hang her.

;)
Yes but you missed my even more important statement:
However the idea of chasing the nastiest bully in the sorority house through the woods in order to gut her...well now we are talking.
I would also add that a 19 year old bitchy sorority sister running around the woods in sexy lingerie and 6 inch high heels would mostly likely have almost no valid claim of innocence ;-)

As for your method of death...to each his (or her) own. I shall stick with a very sharp 5" hunting knife. Deep enough to get the job done but not so deep that it will injure the spine....

Baci