New story in Pulped Fiction (Suggested by Paola)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

johnnyluca
What is your main fetish?: Probably smoking, I've always enjoyed watch people smoke, especially girls.. I also like the play dead fantasy..
Why do you want to join this forum?: Recently I discovered DeadSkirts and DarkFetish Net and I seemed to fit in, now I know I'm not the only one with these kinds of fantasies.. Paola said I should put one of my stories on "ff".. I didn't know what ff was until she explained it :)
Referral: Paola

New story in Pulped Fiction (Suggested by Paola)

Post by johnnyluca »

There's a new story on Pulped Fiction board, Paola suggested I put a story on FF I had put on DS.. Bluestone approved.. (Thanks).. It's called "Gina La Mafiosa" and comes with pictures..

I have another story about The Spanish Mafia (with fotos) to put up when I have the time..

Thanks (Grazie) (Gracias) johnnyluca :pc:
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Re: New story in Pulped Fiction (Suggested by Paola)

Post by paola »

thanx to you, gionniluca :approve:
johnnyluca
What is your main fetish?: Probably smoking, I've always enjoyed watch people smoke, especially girls.. I also like the play dead fantasy..
Why do you want to join this forum?: Recently I discovered DeadSkirts and DarkFetish Net and I seemed to fit in, now I know I'm not the only one with these kinds of fantasies.. Paola said I should put one of my stories on "ff".. I didn't know what ff was until she explained it :)
Referral: Paola

Re: New story in Pulped Fiction (Suggested by Paola)

Post by johnnyluca »

Di niente paola :)