anybody here know how to "manipuilate" photographs?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

anybody here know how to "manipuilate" photographs?

Post by jubbaduffa »

ok..I have a question,I'm not sure if this is the right section for this but.. I have a specific female for a fantasy "belly button stabbing" photo ,I don't have her specific body but I do have her face i was wondering if someone on here could maybe do me a favor,If I send you some face photos of her and some body photos (not hers but someone elses) can you manipulate (through cutting and pasting) some belly button stabbing photos for me? basically I would like it to look like she has stabbed her own navel,I don't want any organs or anything like that coming out of her body,just a basic navel stabbing,,I would like her face to be manpulated to look like she had an orgasm at death and the blade in her hand,basically a crime scene photo..I would like it to look as realistic as possible,I can send you a couple face pictures and maybe three or four body pictures so you can have something to pick and choose from..it would also be cool to do a before and after photo of her "alive" in the corner maybe ,if not the stabbing photo will do,whichever you want to do..I'm male and I'm new to this board and I love navel stabbings,that is my forte,i'll try to post photos of myself "play stabbing" my own navel sometime..or maby a short video of myself or something.I've always wanted to be stabbed in my navel in a roleplaying type thing (or on film) or stab a famales navel as well,I have a cute Inbetweenie.. ,I live in colorado so I'm sure there aren't alot of erotic film producers here...lol...so if anyone want's to do this photo for me that would be great.we can talk and I'll send you the photos for editing..take care.....J.D.
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Re: anybody here know how to "manipuilate" photographs?

Post by jubbaduffa »

I posted the specifics on the video and image sharing section...photos and all...