Enhancements and Detractions!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Enhancements and Detractions!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I just had to say it! It just really bothers me when women destroy their looks with tats, piercings and the like. I have a simple rule as to what I find acceptable where it comes to female beauty. I'm wondering who shares these simplistic rules of mine, and who disagrees... partly or fully. So, here they are:

Enhancements:
Anything that enhances a woman's natural beauty is entirely acceptable to me. Boob jobs, if done properly, can really enhance a woman's figure, and being a breast man, I love a stacked babe. Bottle blondes are fine, and make-up can really enhance a woman's eyes and face. Some piercings can be attractive as an adornment, such as pierced ears and sometimes a tastefully-sized nose stud. A bronzed tan, whether natural or resulting from a tanning bed, can really enhance a woman's body, especially if there are no tan lines visible. Basically, anything that enhances a woman's looks is great!!!

Detractions:
Anything that takes away from a woman's looks is a turn-off for me. The most notable of these are tattoos. I have yet to find a tattoo artist whose artwork matches a woman's natural beauty. Basically, for me, it's like graffiti on a beautiful, pristine building. A beautiful woman with a tattoo, unless it's a small tasteful one, is a woman who could have been more beautiful... if not for the tattoo. The other beauty killers are piercings. How anyone can think that metal rings in beautiful female lips or eyebrows is attractive is beyond me. Am I missing something here, or am I just showing my age? Some make-up can detract from a woman's looks, such as goth make-up. I mean, I like dead girls as much as the next guy ;-) but black lips and overly pale skin do not add anything to a woman's looks, and, in my opinion, actually take away from those looks.

Well, that is my discussion topic. Have fun discussing it and adding your own opinions, while I head off and edit tattooless Suzi and beautiful (despite a few unfortunate tattoos) Petra. Just imagine how much more beautiful Petra would be if I could convince her to remove those small, but distracting, tattoos :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Re: Enhancements and Detractions!!!

Post by elsullo »

I agree with you about lovely women vandalizing their own beauty. I'm old, I just don't get it. It's something about them asserting their independence from the judgements of others; but actually they are simply submitting to the whimsies of a new tyrrany of fashion.

I'm just an old hippie: I like letting hair grow longer and longer, and wearing no makeup or jewelry at all. You should see Petra when she does not wear makeup! I SWOON......................elsullo :excited:
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

I couldn't agree more…er, mostly. All boob jobs look unnatural to me, and I can't get past the mental image of those bags of silicone bags sloshing around. But as a frequent video buyer you just can't escape them. I do however draw the line at breasts enlarged to the point they look like the front ends of World War 2 barrage balloons.

From "L.A. Story" (in a darkened bedroom):
STEVE MARTIN TO SARAH JESSICA PARKER: "What's wrong with your breasts?"
SARAH JESSICA PARKER: "They're real."

Tattoos are completely out - verboten! Beyond being unnatural and unhealthy looking, they are a total turn-off. I absolutely will not buy a video in which the girl looks like a 1940's freak show act.

Well, Blue, take heart. Fads fade, and this too shall pass. When it does it will be time to get out of the fetish video business, and into tattoo removal. You'll make a bloody fortune!
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I am an old dog too and I guess I agree with the concept of too much tattooing and overdone boob jobs spoil a girl. I don't mind small tattoos or piercings for women, but once again I hate overdone. I am also not particularly crazy about women with buzz cuts or that style of hair that resembles a mohawk type of hairstyle.

However I do believe that we should give the women a chance to indicate what they don't like about handsome men. Do you like young men who shave off their hair before they get baldy? What is your opinion on males that are heavily tattooed or bearded?
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I don't like any kind of piercings.. well, earings are okay, since you cannot really see the actual piercing, usually. I especially dislike the ones in the nose, lips or eyebrows. Ugh.
Darklord1

Post by Darklord1 »

Blue - I'm 100% with you on this one!

Tattoos - a perfect analogy, Blue - they are only graffiti and, on a woman, invariably detract. (sorry to all the tatoo and graffiti artists out there - I have seen, and appetiate, some truly great art in both fields, but please, in a frame and hung on a wall )

Enhancements and make-up - generally good, but, like all good things - fine in moderation, but can be BAD when taken to excess.

Hair colour - whatever - as long as it looks conceivably natural - no hot pink or bright green, etc, please!

Hair length - OK - call me old fashoned, but the longer the better (again, within reason ! )

Piercings - ear-rings are OK - but only 1 per ear. Other piercings only detract in my opinion (and often make me wince).

Reading the responses so far, it looks like we are all of much the same opinion :yes:
jafa

Post by jafa »

Interesting discussions and preferences, So let me ask you your opinions regarding

Bailee Arnett
Cari
Dalila
Petra
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Jafa,

I have already commented on my actress, Petra, in my comments above. In my opinion, any woman would be more beautiful without tattoos and piercings, including her. I was very disappointed when Petra joined the crowd and allowed her beautiful body to be tattooed. Luckily, the tattoo is on her back and wrist, and not elsewhere on her beautiful body. She is still one of the hottest ladies on the planet, but she would be even hotter without the grafitti.

I will not comment on the other actresses, but perhaps others will.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue agree about tatoos but in Petras case im all for it because i want to see her return as is in Sept. As a matter of fact i think she may have had a enhancement reduction..Maybe a reversal in order..Awaiting more of her last visit vids.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

My attitude toward this subject area has changed in the last few years. Although I very much like the natural look, I know quite a few women that have tattoos and piercings and look beautiful regardless of how exposed their artwork and jewelry are. I think I have to evaluate it on a case-by-case basis.