Victoria Day Gift! Over 400 FREE Video clips!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Victoria Day Gift! Over 400 FREE Video clips!

Post by Bluestone »

It's Victoria Day tomorrow in Canada, a holiday celebrating Queen Victoria's birthday, complete with fireworks and a well-deserved long weekend for us hard-working Canucks. Well, I have a very important Victoria Day gift for all registered FF message board members. If you're not a registered member, membership is free, and I'd suggest that you register today, if you want in on this gift. If you delay, you may miss out on what I have in store for you.

I will make the announcemet on this thread sometime after midnight tonight. Now, does that get your attention, or what??!! ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Re: Victoria Day Gift! Everyone please read!

Post by bellystabs »

"After Midnight!"
Eric Clapton and Blue.jpg
Eric Clapton and Blue.jpg (50.08 KiB) Viewed 16886 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, everyone, there is a clue in the attached album cover (shamelessly copied from Bellystabs' bootlegged original and surreptitiously altered) as to what my Victoria Day gift to the community will be. Can anyone find the clue and hazard a guess?

Blue
Attachments
Clapton.jpg
Clapton.jpg (99.79 KiB) Viewed 16815 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
fenton

Post by fenton »

No money, videos, eh?
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Weeeeell . I will venture a guess. How about videos for nothing or is that wishful thinking. Anyway have as great holiday.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hmmmm. You guys are very, very warm... not hot like Petra and Suzi... but extremely warm. Well, midnight is fast approaching. So watch this spot. :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Is it a video of " I shot the Sheriff" who was called Layla dressed in sexy white shirt ?
Ozzie
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Victoria Day Gift! Over 400 FREE Video clips!

Post by Bluestone »

Check out the 'Video and Image Share Forum' and download as many of the 400 plus FREE videos as you wish from the former FF paysite!! THIS FREE ACCESS IS FOR TODAY ONLY!

Happy Victoria Day!!!!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Wow... thanks, Blue!
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

so much for being in the middle of a flame war at DS and not having the intelligence to be HERE yesterday instead....LOL. But even though I 'came' late, Blue, a fabulous gift it was!

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sandi,

Victoria's Day is today. The FF paysite is still open today until midnight. Check out the Video and Image Share forum!

Oh, and shame on you causing all of that disruption over at DS. Now, you won't find me causing controversy over there ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

:D Thanks, Blue...I already...um...tried the other thread when I realized it was today....LOL. And, I freely admit, took advantage of your generosity there! Thanks MUCH!

I surely don't know what you are talking about regarding your possible presence in the flames. I mean, you're a Bible-totin' man, you'd avoid the flames at all costs, I know that. :lol2:

Suffice it to say I was in the midst of a 'slight' disagreement with my....'physician'....over there. Forrtunately, I did not have to take his advice, since I got many second opinions, all of which were in disagreement with my 'primary care' physician. It was not pretty, to say the least. Playground childish, it was....some marvelous pictures since deleted (UGH!!!)....and some extremely high-brow dialogue! That was necessary, see, because my fellow Citizens of Civility were engaged with an intellect far superior to our own, as we were told again and again.....lol.

But Daddy cleaned it all up once some really, really evil and bad people completed the task of exposure. Simply another perfect example of how our Web personae can reflect who we are offline, people of love,or people of anger and disrespect of any who dare disagree....lol.
And I AM serious, Geno did a marvelous job of the cleanup and follow up, and the really sad thing is that he had to spend HOURS, literally, TO clean it all up, for it had gotten to the worst stage I have seen in years, and maybe ever, with personal insults. All credit to Geno, and I mean that, for the way he handled it.

Dual identities are so easy, mostly, to discern, and quite fun to expose. I needed some important (not impo'tent) lessons in that area myself a while ago from a Poster at this thread, and he taught me very well about dual identities and how to recognize them. 'Nuff said, and said Poster is smiling as he reads this. Long-time connections with those who become true Friends prove invaluable in Life, ya know? :clap: :love:

Thanks again, your gesture was a great one for any who are taking advantage of it.

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Sandy,

Yes, it was good that Geno was able to clean up the mess over there, but just a few days ago, he accused Bible-believin' Blue that he should not lock topics on FF, because it hinders free speech. Hmmmmm. Dual identities, double standards... what goes around comes around, I guess ;-)

You're very welcome for the gift. I wanted the FF paysite to go out with class and with a clear statement that it was never about the money at FF. The gem of the Femme Fatalities website has always been this message board, not the paysite. The paysite helped to initially fund this site, but now the sales from the Silk Videos site is enough to keep it in operation for as long as people care to hang out here.

Cheers!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Very generous on your part Blue..Thanks from your fans
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Thank you so much for the clips gift!

O :X