Some interesting ideas? What do you want to see?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Some interesting ideas? What do you want to see?

Post by Max5s »

What do you want to see these days? Is it different from 2 or 3 years ago? I'm curious because I'm involved in producing videos and very few seem to want to comment about what they've seen or want to see.
ozzie147

Re: Some interesting ideas? What do you want to see?

Post by ozzie147 »

Hi Max,
I would like to see more clothed frontal shootings..
Uniforms and or white shirts tucked into short skirts and boots. Bad girl scripts getting their just desserts with a silencer, 4 or 5 shots to the chest and breast. No pussy, back or head shots.
Stripping permitted afterwards...

Here is a scenario I sent to Blue earlier this year as a suggestion. Thanks for askng , Ozzie.

I like the idea of a ruthless assassin, on a mission to eliminate an enemy agent who killed the hit mans lover and is out for revenge. He walks into the corporation’s head office to find out where his victim is. He is confronted by a beautiful secretary, dressed in a pure white satin classic button down shirt tucked into a short leather skirt, maybe boots as well. She finds him very attractive and comes onto him. He is a smooth operator and after some brief flirting he takes hold of her and they kiss etc.He finds her really hot and sexy and is aroused with passion. They make love and she is really amazing. Then they smarten up their clothes. He asks her where he can find his victim. She says" oh that's easy, he is my boss, but he is out right now, back in a few minutes". The assassin realises to gain revenge he has to make an example of the sexy woman he has just made love to. He ties her up, lovingly, but with regret, realising he has to kill her to gain revenge. He calms her down saying "don’t worry I won’t harm you". Her breasts are tight against the taut satin. He gets out a gun with a silencer and tells her to be quiet. He raises the gun and shoots her in her right breast. Blood stains the whte shirt and oozes out as she begs him not to kill her. He says, "I'm sorry, you were so good". He then raises the gun again and fires 3 shots into her left breast he had only, a few minutes ago held with such excitement. She looks at him wondering why. The blood stains her beautiful shirt she goes limp. He walks over and kisses her on the cheek before leaving a message on the body for his assassin," something like. That's for ......" whoever his lover was.
He walks out gazing at the beautiful secretary with her white satin shirt, covered in blood saying, “what a waste".
Ozzie
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

ozzie147 wrote:Hi Max,
I would like to see more clothed frontal shootings..
Uniforms and or white shirts tucked into short skirts and boots. Bad girl scripts getting their just desserts with a silencer, 4 or 5 shots to the chest and breast. No pussy, back or head shots.
Stripping permitted afterwards...
Ozzie
Ozzie,

Thanks for sharing that. I have had other similar comments and am trying to incorporate that look into some of our productions. We now have the white blouses, black skirts and boots and have started using them.
Very hot!

Max
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

That's great news, thanks Max. Can't wait,
Ozzie
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I agree... I'm into good, tight, light clothes, nice holes in them, nice bright red flowing blood, and GOOD acting, with some nice body views and movements after the bad girl victim is on the ground for good! If you make 'em, I'll buy 'em!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Max, where are you marketing your stuff?
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Tommygun,

Since December of 2008 I have been the creator of almost every script (over 200) produced by Anne's Dreams. I have had the pleasure of working with Big John, Susy Gabrielle and an incredible group of actresses to produce mostly videos. I posed the question that headlines this thread to get a better idea of what people want to see, so your reply along with Ozzie's is very much appreciated.

I also want to add that we will be producing scripts by a new writer, Mike.

Max
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Max...ok, I'll play!

Since you do produce movies with as many as 4 actresses, here is my absolute favorite scenario, and the one I most frequently play out myself when alone to enjoy fantasy.

4 women....in a 'quick draw' gunfight competition.....

three total gunfights....none with whimpering women, EACH with very confident, preening women confident that their sexuality, and therefore their very womanhood, is stronger and 'better' than each of the Others'.

2 square off first, while the other two watch and wait for their fight....after each woman has in effect strutted into the room, preening to the other women, proud of their 'wares'....

no nudity. Some fully clothed with that 'tight white blouse' look, maybe with opened sleeveless vest also..

Of course you know my preferences, Max, so probably at least two of the women would have bare midriff showing....could be leather shorts and leather halter...with or without open vest...or TIGHT pants and blouse tied beneath breasts but exposing the midriff....something like that.

Two fight...one dies....not from a single bullet, either...no, no 'extended' death scenes, but 2-3 bullets per fight seems appropriate to me to show each of three 'stages' in the sexual cycle, if you will....for that is the way I internalize and feel a demise...each penetration leading her closer to the final....surrender of ALL of her.

The Winner struts to the sidelines...and the other 2 strut to the competition area and draw against each other. Again, one dies....now we have two lovelies on the ground....short skirt and resulting leg and thigh shots recommended for those who have fallen....lol. And of course a final camera pan over the group who lie there at the end.

But of course.... :clap: while I want NO cheating and TOTAL equality...real competition, in other words...there is simply no way the Winner walks away... :lol2:

Her killer can be offscreen, as in the finale of Traitor.....where maybe she walks over to pick up the briefcase with her winnings....or has her hand in the briefcase with dollars in her hands.....when she looks up...and discovers....all she has won is the opportunity to be the last to die.....

Belly shots required....breast shots wonderful along the way or for the finish. I do love the 'belly clutch', of course...but hands falling away from the penetrated body part(s) also acceptable....lol.

I've just never seen this type of scene played out or scripted in quite this way. In private, as I said, I will choose four women....actresses from these sites, celebrities, even friends of whom I have some picture I could imagine as 'ready to draw a gun'....I'll either put the picture on the computer screen, or print it out, in living (temporarily living...lol) color and place it on the wall, since I have a couch in front of that wall here in my home office...with associated pillows and other soft 'things' to fall and drape over and clutch or whatever.

I play all four women, one at a time, since you know I enjoy pretending to be a Suzi, or whomever, as much as I enjoy portraying myself in such scenes.

Just a thought, Max. And of course the Western motif plays well to this, but a Western 'set' and any other associated 'costs' are not things I need at all....maybe outdoors would be nice, but the venue not really important. I'm looking for 4 distinct demises, each of a very confident woman up until the moment of that first penetration....possibly, even the first to shoot is not necessarily the Winner of that competition....as in the story YOU wrote for me many a year ago.....lol...of Sandi versus Rebecca Romijn on that beach at ocean's edge....where the Winner in this ONE bullet apiece quick draw....would be the one to drill her opponent IN the navel directly....OOOH I BEAT her, Max....of course you remember...she clutched that bare belly of hers in her skimpy bikini and doubled over!....I had WON....proved I was the fastest....until...ooops....she slowly began to unwind...her hand falling from her belly....and the look on MY face as I saw the hole just BELOW her navel...was classic....and then, hurt and wonderful throes of pain as she was....through her grimace she slowly raised her own gun to my exposed and defenesless navel....and got me.

sorry for the aside...but Viewers here are not known to hate such descriptions.... :love:

Something like this 'look' to begin, with the clothing not at all having to be like this, but it's the challenging LOOK I'm after:
xsandim.jpg
xsandim.jpg (36.64 KiB) Viewed 12748 times
with this type of look upon impact. I want to FEEL that impact, ya know....lol
george6b.jpg
george6b.jpg (176.99 KiB) Viewed 12747 times
or this look, and you are free to use these as poses and reactions desired in your actresses....LOL.
geroge4.jpg
geroge4.jpg (112.13 KiB) Viewed 12738 times

well, it's new thought anyway, Mr. Creative Scriptwriter!

Sandi
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Hi Sandi,

Your idea intrigues me, and I think we could probably do something close to what you are suggesting. We would have to use modern handguns as we don't have any single action revolvers, but unless we were doing a true period piece, that probably wouldn't matter. No winners--all losers.......provocative as a Lays potato chip. LOL

Max
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Max..modern handguns would be fine and dandy...again, you know me, it's all about MOOD and foreplay for a Woman. That's why it's so important...or 'key'...for me to have each one absolutely confident in their own sexuality being the best. I don't need sneering looks of arrogance, though that all would be up to the writer and producer. I just love that SHOCK when a Woman who thinks she is better than another....gets that first 'taste' of comeuppance...and then the final ones to take her all the way to ultimate surrender.

The set can be anything, indoors or out, the outfits can be anything that creates that mood in each Woman where she KNOWS she looks GREAT...and sexy....with that look as if going out on the town 'on the prowl' or something, knowing how attractive she is, knowing how many men want to hit on her, because she does look fabulous...and desirous....and is inviting 'passes' to be made....and much more.

Depending on the desired length of the movie, it could surely begin, after one your great 'introduction' screens of just one or two lines to set the scenario, to show each Woman getting dressed in her outfit, alone, and then each entering the room or place where the competition takes place. It's just different, yet not so very much so in concept, from anything I have seen tried.

You did that MARVELOUSLY in the movie whose title escapes me at the moment, where the build-up was phenomenal of Ildiko dressing, step by step, piece by piece, KNOWING she was looking HOT as she prepared for her supposed 'friends' to come knocking and pick her up for that night on the town. Any and every woman feels that eroticism when she IS dressing to impress. So each actress can do that in her own way, with smiles of approval about what each article of clothing or jewelry accountrement or whatever is added. Women do know how to accessorize quite well...lol.

And I would not want that phase to be 'too long' so that it in ANY way would detract from the scenes themselves, but I guess my thought is that all the foreplay is 'before' they arrive to fight, and once they arrive, they get to it pretty quickly. You get the point. :excited:...lol.

If it bombs at the box office, blame someone else....LOL...but really, I would think that would be very attractive for potential buyers. I issue the same idea to Blue, of course, and there is no requirement for 4 women, either, in his case, because the dynamics are so different about how and when he can coordinate more than one actress in the same place.

An alternative, as in the Annabelle's Fantasy movie 'Last Drag' that depicts a woman led to her execution by a few others....would be, with two actresses only (this for Blue more than for you, Max) to play out the scene BOTH ways....or, even, all THREE ways.....all in the same clip. I assure you, Viewers would not object to that at all....lol. Suzi and someone, for example....first scene, Suzi wins the fight....fade to black....same outfits....second scene, Suzi loses....fade to black...third scene they get each other.

I do attempt to work as many different moods into one movie, of course. That Last Drag AF movie just really turned me on...where the one to be Executed turns the tables by freeing herself of the ropes that tie her hands behind her....and grabs the woman who gave her that 'last cigarette'..and pulls her in front of her, takes her gun, and mows down the entire firing squad, whose bullets slam into her nemesis she holds in front of her. LOVED that one...and then the second half where the execution takes place as planned.

You know me, Max, it's never about Sandi and what she likes, always just trying to help Others.....um....er......well....sorta.... :D

I'll expect it next week, Max....oh, well, that would be unreasonable...next month will be fine....LOL.

Seriously, IF it's an idea that would 'sell' and I would think it would be, it should be very easy TO make.

It's not the same scenario, but your Blues one recently was fantastic with Ildiko as the Stripper/Dancer and her three friends gathered around the table watching her...just an erotic scene to which all men and women can relate to.

But the reactions are KEY to it, especially in a competition mode where each is 100% trying to PROVE something, and no one has an advantage over her opponent.

See ya!

Sandi
gold

Post by gold »

Very good ideas from all. since you often use multi models,how about a vendetta payback where each girl is targeted and interacted by phone computer or flash back to each accomplice.Similar to Godfather 1 where he settles the families old bussiness at one time. Each model is relaxing (unwinding smoking drinking self indulging ) and in reality courting danger .AF did a good one with Petra using a sniper. Am sure you remember this one Max. Agree with TG on his concepts.
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

I'm not gonna lie, since forever ago I have been looking forward finding a shooting clip that is realistic as there will be alotta blood. Erotic nightmares has lately produced some realistic videos but none are shooting videos.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Sandi,

I have a plot taking form around what you have suggested. If a certain actress is available for the next shoot, I'll probably put it in the line-up.

Gold,

Yes I remember the video you mentioned featuring Petra. That was very good and had a bit of suspense in it as well. And I also remember the Godfather segment to referred to. That was classic!

Ali,

What you are looking for intrigues me. Could you provide a bit more detail as to what you are looking for. Some producers including JohnM, Hank and Erotic Death (to name a few) have made videos that might be in line with what you are seeking.
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

Could you please give me some links to the recommended producers websites?

And what I meant was for example you might have noticed that japanis film makers don't mind using a lot of blood in their videos, I wonder why don't we do the same? Personally I believe for example if Bluestone started working with a more realistic amount of blood they'd do much better, and it goes the same way for all the other producers. I usually spend alot of time trying to find videos that are more realistic and usually each time that I've seen the previews for a shooting or stabbing video that has used alot of blood I buy them. However yet I've been disappointed in how little blood has been used in most of the videos .
ali_cdb

Post by ali_cdb »

Sorry I was a little too sleepy to remember the videos produced by the recommended producers, I'm sorry to say that unfortunatly these videos had not exactly met my expectations.