Femme Fatalities MIA?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Femme Fatalities MIA?

Post by Algenon5 »

Hasn't anybody noticed that all FF sites were blocked for four or five hours, wth the notice "Access Forbidden on This Server?"
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Femme Fatalities MIA?

Post by Bluestone »

Well, I noticed :D

Access was shut down while I 'killed' a pirate site that was hacking my server, and I wanted to protect the integrity of this board. The hacker's site has been disabled, all relevant IP addresses permanently blocked, and the good guys wish to announce victory over the most despicable cretins on the Internet! It's not the legislators and other authorities who are trying to put all of our producers out of business and rob all of you of further Petra, Suzi, Dalila, etc. content. It is the brainless pirates. Kindly advise me if you see any of my videos posted anywhere but on Bluestone sites, and I will crush these idiots like a jackboot crushes slimey a bug.

DEATH TO THE PIRATES!!!!

Oh, and, of course, I'm not talking fantasy death... I reserve that for the lovely ladies of our community ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Thanks for the explanation, and best of luck in the war without end. The price of freedom really is eternal vigilance.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Ya! It feels GOOD to neuter internet scum! It feels best when they re-apply for access and you can simply lock them out without a word. So many wieners, so little time!.............................elsullo
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

This can make a great future video clip. Sexy female hackers are logging into their laptops in an anonymous room hacking through Blue's site and servers, being alerted to this, Blue traces them down and disposes them one by one through various means: stabbing, shooting and strangling. Then he posts the clip as a warning to other hackers. ;-)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Perfect! I like it! I'll add this plot outline to the September Petra-Suzi shoot ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com