Which Is the Cause of my Ruin?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

1) Only the bullet impact ?
2) The poisoned drink and the bullet impact ?
smudger

Re: Which Is the Cause of my Ruin?

Post by smudger »

Neither-you know smoking is bad for your health! :lol2: :lol2:
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones

Post by paola »

:D :D :D
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

:X paola
a good wine is not poisonous. ball yes

un bon vin, n'est pas empoisonné une balle oui

denis
Maldoror

Post by Maldoror »

un léger poison. tu voulais empoissonner quelqu'un mais tu te trompes de verre et bois le poison alors que tu es nue. La police arrive et tu te sauves nue dans ta voiture. Poursuite finle dans les montagnes. Le poison agit tu ne vois plus bien la route et tu termines en tombant du haut d'une énorme falaise dans un grand cri et toute nue au volant. Grande explosion finale :)
paola

Post by paola »

crotte! que de intrigue! :approve:
Maldoror

Post by Maldoror »

Oui :D tu aimes ?
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

As I can read (speak) Spanish and Portuguese; I understand some written French; but for those who don't you may want to share an English translation.

Anyway-- tho' variety is the spice of life, ( and death,) I prefer metaphorically scenarios. A bullet is a penetrating weapon and therefore more symbolic of sexual intercourse than poison.
However, who knows? Perhaps Paola can make dying by poison look sexy.
Ne pas?
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Post by LadyAsh »

Dear Paola, the real reason for your ruin is ........

ME!!!!!!!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Oh my. Looks like LadyAsh caught Paola in bed with her boyfriend!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :excited:

And the cop yelled at Ash, "STOP!!" BANG! "or I'll shoot!"
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

I think with Lady Ash, her being a Blonde, Max, that it is her who would have fired the bullet even in the midst of saying 'Stop or I'll shoot!'. She gets quite confused, you know, about proper sequence of events. :lol2:

Paola.....ah, dearest Paola. My first focus is on that tongue and the exposed nipple....not that they are the cause of your ruin, but they sure are suggestively erotic and exciting.... :excited:

But to answer your questions specifically..BOTH of course! :clap:

Thanks for the VERY hot picture and thoughts!

or...grazie, I should say. :lol:

Sandi (the one who both poisoned the drink AND fired the bullet...or, I could be your lover already lying beneath you with bullets in me, causing the look on your face as you face our killer....lol..I would find it quite erotic, as an actress, feeling the liquid from your glass washing over me down there as the glass falls from your hand after impact. :love: )
paola

Post by paola »

"However, who knows? Perhaps Paola can make dying by poison look sexy.
Ne pas
?"

why not, my lovely teller? be sure that a combination between penetration and poisoning works.. :yes:

ash: you are the best cause of ruin i can imagine:approve:...and yes, max. your one is a sexy scene... :excited:

sandi, as usual u get the point. i love you :X
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Paola... Beautiful as always.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Sexy Paola is the spy.

This intelligent, alluring Italian beauty, has gotten far into the enemy camp, and plans.

Then she is given a drink, as she sits almost nude. Her beautiful body bared, as before to fog the mind, of the man she has been using.

Her brown eyes watching, as he slides a gun out, after lighting her cigarette.

Hmm a final smoke, and drink for the lady. She hear him tell her.
Her nipples becoming engorged, as Paola may soon face the fate, she had given to others.

Yet it arouses her, like never before. Her womanhood growing wet, beneath her panties.
She would offer him, her tits, and her pussy.
As Always Paola, was assured of success, and his giving into her body, and his desires for her.

Paola takes a drink, as the gun whispers, and her breast feels the penetration, and wet blood spraying out. He had shot her.

The glass soon falling from her hand, as the burning begins in her belly.
He had also poisoned her, why??

He whispers a name. Someone Paola had betrayed to death.
The only woman besides Paola, he had taken as a lover. "Lady Ash." He says, as Paola thinks back.
Ash was following Paola into the building. Back up, against the enemy that was not there.
As Paola's tongue begins to protrude, as she suqirms in the chair. Blood flowing, poison burning.
Paola again sees the betrayal in the blue eyes of Ash, as the bullets drill through her white blouse, across her chest, and into her large firm breasts.
Paola laughing, and lighting a cigarette, as Ash performs a death slide along the wall. Blood smearing it behind her, as her betrayal was understood. Paola the mole in the agency.

Now it was Paola's proud breasts, blood spattered, as more blood spills past her lips. As she takes a final puff on her cigarette.
Then it also falls away, as her writhing body, jerks, and works itself almost sensually.
Slowly sliding from the couch, to the floor.

Her sexy body, now laying tits up, legs splayed, as her head turns to face him.
Brown eyes starting to stare vacantly, as she had stared at him, wishing along with the final drink, and smoke. He had given her one final fuck.
Yet as Paola's hand slides over her panties.
She realizes she is sopping wet. Her memory of Ash's death, and her own coming one.
Her mind going to the night before, when he had stripped her, and made tender love to her. The final thing she needed, as with a last gasp, moan, and spasming of her body.
Paola orgasms, and knows no more.

Yes Paola you could act out a slow sensual, and erotic death by poison as well.

Storm
paola

Post by paola »

stormy, you need a so little stimulation for your fantasy. i love you for this and many other things :love:

evilbilly: you nice as always :X