"Snakes On A Plane" - A Variation - by Danger Girl is UP!!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Snakes On A Plane" - A Variation - by Danger Girl is UP!!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Check out dangergirl's story, "Snakes On A Plane", just posted by me with her permission on the Pulped Fiction forum! It's very erotic! :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Re: "Snakes On A Plane" - A Variation - by Danger Girl is UP!!!!

Post by bellystabs »

She transformed me into a serpent this time around!
the_serpent.jpg
the_serpent.jpg (60.59 KiB) Viewed 7425 times
dangergirl
What is your main fetish?: being hunted and killed, or trapped and tormented by horribly evil men, or most other scenarios where i'm in distress somehow
Why do you want to join this forum?: i love the topic! i am a member on a few other forumsand recently joined Darkfetishnet, but the boards there are pretty quiet and i am too much of a chatterbox.... I thought i would dare to poke my nose in here and see what it was like
Referral: gosh, I don't even remember for sure... I think I was referred here by a man with the nick Shootingmad, or maybe it was Mr X? I was just asking about other similar forums on a board called Poisoned Paradigms

Post by dangergirl »

LOL! I'm glad you think it is erotic and not just totally bizarre.....I realize it's very silly snd not really well written, but mostly I was just playing, kinda trying my hand at writing a very cheesy pulp fiction story. At the same time, I had to write it in a way that would be really sexy to me, tho I never know if anyone else will be weird enough to enjoy that sort of story or not. ;-)
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

I'm astonished...! :clap:
dangergirl
What is your main fetish?: being hunted and killed, or trapped and tormented by horribly evil men, or most other scenarios where i'm in distress somehow
Why do you want to join this forum?: i love the topic! i am a member on a few other forumsand recently joined Darkfetishnet, but the boards there are pretty quiet and i am too much of a chatterbox.... I thought i would dare to poke my nose in here and see what it was like
Referral: gosh, I don't even remember for sure... I think I was referred here by a man with the nick Shootingmad, or maybe it was Mr X? I was just asking about other similar forums on a board called Poisoned Paradigms

Post by dangergirl »

paola wrote:I'm astonished...! :clap:

ok....but is that a good thing or a bad thing....? ;-)
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
dangergirl

Post by dangergirl »

paola wrote:gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!

oh good! i pretty much figured that guys would like it because it boobs, but i really wondered if other women would think i was a total freak or not...writing it really turned me on, but it's such a weird, very personal fantasy that i think no one else would find it sexy...in a way, i think the woman at the end was kinda the voice of my own self-censorship over what women would think of me for writing something like that. :?