Trying a Stabbing

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Trying a Stabbing

Post by JohnM »

I think I will be releasing my first CGI stabbing this weekend. It depends on how the editing goes and if I run into any more problems like masking out fingers wrapped around a digital blade. That was fun. :-)

Don't expect KHP-like perfection. It should be....interesting though.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
bellystabs

Re: Trying a Stabbing

Post by bellystabs »

Yessssssssss!
I really appreciate your new venture!
You can count on me as one guaranteed sale.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Ok, I stayed up to the wee hours of the night and finished it. There are 3 stabbing sequences....each one shows the insert and pull out of the knife. It is not perfect by any means, but after 12 hours of fine tuning, I am calling it good. I will have it up tonight. If it does OK, I will aggravate my carpel-tunnel with more of these, if not, I am running to the store and getting a 99cent spring knife. :-)

JohnM

bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Wow... that was intense! What an amazing performance by Amber, and what a great performance by Max. He reminded me of Howard Stern's alter-ego or evil twin... silent, sadistic, and deadly.

You already shot up to the top 20 in the first hour or two since you posted the movie... so please don't buy that 99 cent spring knife yet! I can also steal some elastic wrist supports for you from the sick bay at work. ;-)
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Thanks. I did not like how the effects turned out on some of the retractions, but I might be over critical. I showed it too some friends and they did not seem to care---they were like "that's f'***ing cool!".

But, after this movie, I now know what I need to do for the next to make the effects look really tight.

Glad you enjoyed it.

As far as spring knifes and other traditional methods, I am not counting those out....look at "Night Nurse Stabbing" movie. It was close to my best selling stabbing ever.....the right model, the right intensity, sounds, blood....after all, film-making is the art of illusion.

The main thing I do not like about the digital stabbings is the lack of movement during the stabbing sequence. I am going to try to buck that trend. I tried a bit on this one with that very first stab.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

JohnM
Attachments
vlcsnap-1742759.jpg
vlcsnap-1742759.jpg (20.74 KiB) Viewed 17283 times

paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

I love her intense stare. :clap:
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

JohnM wrote:As far as spring knifes and other traditional methods, I am not counting those out....look at "Night Nurse Stabbing" movie. It was close to my best selling stabbing ever.....the right model, the right intensity, sounds, blood....after all, film-making is the art of illusion.

I agree completely. In fact, right after I bought that movie in May last year, I went ga-ga over Samantha Jo and the terrific job everyone did in that movie.. especially you. I posted my "review" in your forum at the time, but I will copy and paste it into the FF movie review forum tonight.

I also thought "Violent Stabbing" with Keeley and Max was terrific too! And I have always been a fan of the cut-knife technique you and Peter and Levi use. In fact, I am still hoping to see a particular set of Bowie Knives end up in one of your movies someday. ;-)

JohnM wrote:Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I will send you a pm.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

In fact, I am still hoping to see a particular set of Bowie Knives end up in one of your movies someday.
I am afraid to put those knifes to the grinder. They are really well made. I think I will let Max cut them. He is expendable. :-)

I was inspired by the good feedback I am getting for my slightly OK effects job. So, I already have figured out how to do it a lot better and much quicker. I invested in some "items" today and will get that process going soon.

For fetishes who like throat slices, I think I figured out how to do one that will look pretty cool.

JohnM

cllubber

Post by cllubber »

Awesome, JohnM. I want to buy this video. Where is it? Thanks for your great work. I'll never again make the mistake of assuming anyone's work will be available forever. I'm buying as much of your stuff as I can afford whenever it suits my tastes, which basically involve the classic underhand thrust of a long, curved knife into the belly of a beautiful woman. Simple. It's always a great bonus to see the blade enter and exit while the woman and her attacker are standing. The final thrust should leave her clutching the blade left buried deep in her belly. This is where the acting and effects can make or break the video. I love to see the blade stationary rather than wiggling around, which destroys any desired realism. Yes, this is fantasy, but the best work pays the closest attention to such impactful detail. It sounds as though you're working hard to accomplish just that. I appreciate it greatly, and I will buy your videos. Where is this one you just posted pictures of on the 12th of May?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, you better buy JohnM's work while you can. There's a rumour circulating that he was seen entering an evangelical church service today, and was strong-armed to the floor by two burly parisheners whole several elders placed hands on him and attempted to drive the demons from his writhing, possessed body. Not sure how that turned out, but I would buy this video right away, if I were you :lol2:

Totally Serious and Never One-to-Joke Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Don't joke Blue. At some point, I have to allow religion to mask my fear of death. For now, I let naked girls do that. :-)

In any case, the movie is here:

"Stabbed While House-Sitting"
Starring Amber

Big Preview: http://nicheclips.com/57/clips/files/pr ... g_prev.jpg

Details and Purchase: http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=57

Thanks,
JohnM

Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

JohnM wrote: For fetishes who like throat slices, I think I figured out how to do one that will look pretty cool.
Hey John. Check out the throat cut video I posted to DarkFetishNet: http://www.darkfetishnet.com/Peter/videos/76
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Peter wrote:
JohnM wrote: For fetishes who like throat slices, I think I figured out how to do one that will look pretty cool.
Hey John. Check out the throat cut video I posted to DarkFetishNet: http://www.darkfetishnet.com/Peter/videos/76
Very nice!

cllubber

Post by cllubber »

Funding my Nicheclips account today for this video and perhaps another. Thanks!
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Here is a sample from the movie.
http://www.darkfetishnet.com/JohnM/videos/887

I promise to get better--especially on the pull outs (which are a little more---mmm--complex to execute)

JohnM