Please Help Petra! Petra Fans Unite!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Please Help Petra! Petra Fans Unite!

Post by Bluestone »

As mentioned elsewhere on the board, Petra was forced to pay almost $2,000 in extra flight costs to get back to Europe after our April shoot, because of the Icelandic volcanic ash cloud that disrupted air travel for over a week. I reimbursed her for half of this out of my own pocket. In addition, all of the profit from the following video will go directly to Petra to help reimburse her for the balance of her costs. If you are a Petra fan, show your support for Goddess Petra and her continuing North American shoots by purchasing this video. For asphixia fans, it is a no-brainer. She is really hot in this strangulation video. For shooting/stabbing fans, your support of Petra by purchasing this video will really be appreciated by her, and will make it easier for her to commit to the September shoot, especially since the volcano has recently started to disrupt air travel again.

So, here is the video:

More details are posted here: http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

Long Live Goddess Petra!!!!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: Please Help Petra! Petra Fans Unite!

Post by kevin67 »

I just saw this video and it is great, especially if you are a strangling fan. That gold skirt she wore is really sexy and you get some great shots of her panties.

The video is well worth the money for her death stare alone.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Great video with the the superstar Petra: I've just bought it!
A must have, if you're a strangling fan and a lover of silk blouses!
HOOOOT!!!!!!
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

YUP! It's a really nice video of Petra portraying "Petra" for her fans. For me her talent is in always playing her role to the hilt, but when she is being whimsical she's really not acting. Some "Petra-sparkle" always shows through at that moment. How adorable she is in this video! And, what is the NAME of the color of that silk blouse! Petra was BORN to wear silk of that color!

How I would love to see a real journalist do a feature on Petra and her roles! Somebody like Christiane Amanpour interviewing, or the Sixty-Minutes TV news show. A journalist to do her justice! And why has Petra never been recruited for a James Bond film? Or even a Tom Cruise adventure?

This is a fine little video---do not hesitate to purchase!....................elsullo :yes:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, Petra Fans, for all of your help so far. This video will only be on the feature page for a little while longer, so, if you've ever enjoyed a Petra video, please buy this video to send a message loud and clear to Petra that you appreciate the fantastic contribution that she has made to this wonderful (though quirky) genre of ours! I'm sure that she will be very appreciative of her fans' support in this matter... support that will encourage her to continue to brave the volcanic ash cloud to come back for more sexy filming in September!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Don't corpses fly cheaper?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, maybe, but it's hard to keep this girl down. I keep killing her, but she keeps coming back for more... and looks pretty damn good for a corpse :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com