Arrowing Fans!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Arrowing Fans!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, someone's got to fill the void left by Paul of KHP. If there is enough support for arrow death scenes, I will study the f/x involved and start to produce them for the community. If there is not the support required, then I guess there's no need to bother. So, let me know!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: Arrowing Fans!!

Post by gold »

Blue that is great news and it will be appreciated that you are willing to be creative h too try a new FX.Noticed the void and am really supportive of your efforts and will enjoy your talented models in new scenarios. .It will be a change of pace that will be enjoyed by all. Paul was one of the best but :razz: :clap: you also a great talent for FX. Just do it..
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I am an arrowing fan as well, and would appreciate anything you can do. Give it a try. The effects are only one part of the deal. The actress and her movements are a bigger part of the eroticism, in my opinion.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Great idea. I am all for it. As a matter of fact I am looking for replicas of Western towns.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Blue,

I know the effects process for this if you want some input, just email me. Stabbings too. I would love to see someone take the ball and roll with it. I wish I had the time or someone to do the post work.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Will do, JohnM. Thanks :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cllubber

Post by cllubber »

Blue,

I will definitely support your work by purchasing everything that suits my tastes. Paul's work was phenomenal when it came to stabbing beautiful women with underhand thrusts to their bellies. All I would ask is that you include more costume themes, like barefoot pirate women and belly dancing harem girls engaged in realistic knife fights that end up with over-the-top stabbing effects similar to Paul's, but with some variations.

I was waiting for someone to do a stabbing where the overpowered girl on the bottom tries to grab a sexy curved dagger just out of her reach. She struggles and finally reaches the dagger, grabs it then underhand thrusts it with one hand right through the belly button of the woman on top who is choking her with both hands. These women are barefoot with their bellies exposed. The stabbed woman arches her back trying to keep the 12" long blade from penetrating her belly button, but to no avail. The curved dagger slips through her belly and exits her back. One stab. That's it. She clutches the dagger buried in her stomach and rolls onto her side, then to her back, which she arches orgasmically before she dies. Her hands fall away to her sides leaving the dagger in plain view buried almost to the hilt in her navel. The artisitically detailed touch here would be to show the tip of the dagger touching the floor while her back is arched. It would be an AWESOME scene, if you could do it.

This is just one of many scenarios I fantasize about. When Paul left, I was devastated for missing the opportunity to buy his latest works, which were his best for my particular tastes. He was approaching what I considered perfection, but suddenly he and his work were gone. I'm extremely happy that you're stepping up to fill the huge void Paul left. Thanks for noticing it and for taking action. Count on me to support your venture.
gold

Post by gold »

OK Blue seems board pulse is positive. Time to go to the storyboard.. Yahoo circle the wagons and arm the cowgirls for the arrow spectacular.
Rick

Post by Rick »

I already have about 15 of your DVDs but would DEFINITELY purchase arrow scenarios. Whatever themes you use please continue to feature feminine, sexy dresses (and high heels). If you use a western theme I suggest you avoid "cowboy" hats - at least to me, they're not very feminine.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I am considering filming a series that will be called Urban Hunter. A serial killer with a crossbow is killing sexily dressed women in the city. What does everyone think about that concept? Oh, and the women would be Petra, Suzi, etc., etc. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

What a novel idea its sure.to insure the return of Petra and the participation of the Blues modeling agency. Hope the volcano ash is gone.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Your idea sounds great !! The shock of a woman in the present day big city to seeing an arrow sticking in her would be amazing !!
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Arrows! Yes!! Wahoo!!!
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

:clap: :clap: That´s all sounds very good!!! I am curious...! :D :D
hunter
JoeBob

Post by JoeBob »

I love arrow shots, but not just to the belly. Please include breast hits in your videos. I fantasize about Petra taking one in each of those magnificent hooters.
Joe Bob sez: check it out!