Who likes backstabbing?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kevin67

Who likes backstabbing?

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

I have always fund it somewhat erotic to see a woman stabbed in the back and struggling as she dies. Preferably I am pleased if the knife is still in place.Does anyone out there share my opinion?
GRAPHICDESIGNER

Re: Who likes backstabbing?

Post by GRAPHICDESIGNER »

ImageImage :yes:
-------------
Swords! Machine Guns! Boobs! Incredibly Beautiful Women in Pain!
Check out my ANIMATION Albums in the Gumroad Store
or check My Blog for more pictures and direct ordering
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

I immediately thought of some evicted flamers who loved to backstab Blue, but then I read your post and saw what you really meant. ;-)

I love belly stabbing the best. But if the spear or sword comes out her belly during a back stab, then I become interested. Olaf just posted a movie like that.

I also don't mind a backstab if it results in belly stabs when the girl turns around... like the two Rampage videos that HankS just posted.
cllubber

Post by cllubber »

Kevin67, have you ever seen Dario Argento's movie, Inferno? It has as awesome backstabbing where the women walks away trying to grab at the knife stuck deep in her back. I definitely prefer belly stabbings, but back stabbings are cool too, when they're done with dramatic impact like this one was.

Bellystabs, where are those videos posted by Olaf and HankS?
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

cllubber wrote:Bellystabs, where are those videos posted by Olaf and HankS?
Here is the link to Hank's movies (Rampage 1 and 2):
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=45

And here is the link to Olaf's movie (Rebel Execution):
http://www.amazon-warriors.de/warrior/h ... cution.htm
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Cllubber,

Yes indeed ,I did see Argento's "inferno" and his incredible backstabbing scene, which is kind of what I had in mind when I posted this question. I have seen just about all his films that were released in America, and I definitely think he has the death fetish. My all time favorite of his was the chest stabbing scene in the beginning of "Susperia".
cllubber

Post by cllubber »

Suspira is an all time favorite of mine as well. There are some classic stabbings out there that really made an impact. Suspira is one of them.
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Like the great Graphic Designer's comic i love the blade being shoved in her back and all the way through her. Exiting between the tits or even lower through the abdomen with that astonished look as she sees the blade protruding out. :excited:
cllubber

Post by cllubber »

Graphic Designer does some of the best artwork and themes in this genre. I love it and am also a fan of swords through backs protruding through bellies. Have you ever seen the 1970's movie, Vault of Horror? It has a man running a long sword through the back and exiting the belly of a gorgeous, bare bellied snake charmer. It was a riveting contribution to my fetish when I saw it first run at the drive-in movie as a teenager.
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Yes I saw this just about 10 years ago. I don't know the actress from this scene but she was a beauty. Hard to believe some one from that era dared to make this. Curt Jurgens, a James Bond baddie from the 60's i believe was the one to have the honors of running the sword through her. Very nice!
cllubber

Post by cllubber »

Yes, that was Curt Jurgens running the beautiful lady through with that long sword. The movie has another stabbing earlier on. By comparison, at least for my taste, it was not nearly as good other than the attacker left the knife stuck in the lady victim's chest. What killed the scene for me was the overhand thrust, which for some reason takes away from the passion and replaces it with mania. For any producer reading here, please take note. Underhand stab thrusts are MUCH sexier than overhand. Is there anyone who prefers overhand to underhand? Just wondering.
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Right, underhand with a bit of an uppercut in to the soft waiting flesh of the belly. Much more "personal" isn't it?
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

Underhand is much more efficient, but there is something more alarming for the victim in watching the knife descend in full view before it pierces the victim's flesh. Purely a sort of terror tactic, but not as personal for the knife wielder, or as efficient as underhand.

~Robert
cllubber

Post by cllubber »

It's all a matter of personal taste, as determined by exactly who knows what during whenever we became aware of this fetish. It's an interesting study and much more enjoyable to talk about with likeminded people than to suppress as though it were not there. The work of our talented producers and other contributors is greatly appreciated within this unique community, even if we do get very specific with our individual tastes. It's pretty cool, if you ask me.
rbdragon

Post by rbdragon »

It is pretty cool, cllubber, indeed!

~Robert