Who likes backstabbing?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rehjec

Re: Who likes backstabbing?

Post by rehjec »

Hello
I really, really like backstabbings. I search these sites looking for only those scenes. My favorite movie was Nightwalker. Inferno was really good to. Other good scenes are the trombone stabbing in Town that Dreaded Sundown, and the knife -throw in Blowback. Thanks for bringing this topic up on this board.
Rehjec
Warlord

Post by Warlord »

Don't mind, as long as the blade emerges from the front and is CLEARLY SHOWN.
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

Well, a bit of shameless self promotion here, but my 'Sentry and the Necro Gates' series all start with a back stab. You can see a reduced resolution demo of that scene here: http://darkfetishnet.com/Peter/videos/68

You may need to register on the site in order to see it, but registering is free.