Kinda Sorta back

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Kinda Sorta back

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Leviathan,

Glad to see you back... or sorta back!

We do have moderators here, myself included, and, if one of us had been made aware that an altercation was taking place, especially to the extent that one of the parties was considering leaving the community, we would have intervened. Unfortunately, we can't be everywhere at all times, or even be able to determine when one of the parties feel that the other has crossed the line of civility. A pmail to the moderators would be in order under such circumstances in order to make us aware of the situation. My first indication of your concern was your goodbye post which begged the question as to which of the many topics on FF was the source of the altercation.

Anyway, we are glad to have you back, even if only in an advertising role for now. At least the members will have the opportunity to enjoy promos of the ever lovely Evangeline and her sexy girls... such as my favorite Velvet girl! ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Welcome back Levi and Eve, feel free to contact Blue or us moderators if you have any problems.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Absolutely, my friend.