Contest! Most erotic death scene you've seen recently?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Contest! Most erotic death scene you've seen recently?

Post by Bluestone »

This is not limited to the work of producers who advertize here. The death scene could be from a TV show, movie, other producer, wherever. Please describe the scene, and post a clip or still, if possible.

The most erotic entry in this unofficial contest will win............................ the admiration of the masses......................................................................................................... plus a free Bluestone video of your choice* :yes:

The decision of the judges (The FF moderators) shall be final!

Blue

(*UKSG co-productions and TNT videos are excluded from the prize choices)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LTerry

Re: What's the most erotic death scene you've seen recently?

Post by LTerry »

Hmmm. No entries yet. I'll offer one and see what everyone thinks.

Without wishing to curry favour at all, I'd like to mention Blue's "Romance Killer." This isn't normally the way I like my scenes (I prefer spandex, boots, etc.), but this has lots of things going for it: 1) Petra, obviously; 2) Petra, again; 3) a fairly straightforward scene. Petra is fully clothed and is shot in the breast. She doesn't take forever to die and has the most wonderful death throes. The glimpse of her panties as she goes down is a delectable little tease that I find infinitely more sexy than gratuitous nudity. Just a hint makes it much more powerful.

In essence, a classy scene with the beautiful Petra, and skillfully directed by the excellent Bluestone, who recognizes that a fully-clothed Petra with just a hint of the illicit makes for a supremely sexy scene.

I don't think I need to provide any stills, as they are readily available on this very site. I look forward to further entries.

LT
nicknichols56

Re: What's the most erotic death scene you've seen recently?

Post by nicknichols56 »

My "entry" is AMBUSHED, the Dalila and Sharon movie where both are belly shot. The sequence where Sharon is shot once in the leg and then twice in the gut with a slow crawl toward Dalila is fantastic.

Nix
Bluestone
Site Admin

Re: Contest! Most erotic death scene you've seen recently?

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for the 2 entries so far. I have changed the subject line of this thread to make it clear that this is a contest. Like any contest, there should be some minimum rules to keep it fair. So, one rule is that I'll need a minimum of 10 entries in order to have enough entries to choose from. Now, the fact that no one seems to have seen an erotic death scene ANYWHERE recently is a real concern for this community. I know Paul has left, Dalila is on hiatus, and I have been recently indisposed with shoot commitments and computer problems, but whatever is everyone doing to amuse and excite themselves these days??? Is everyone just watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs? :lol2:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
quacker

Post by quacker »

Is everyone just watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs? :lol2:
Actually, yes. :approve:
smudger

Post by smudger »

Umm, what are the Stanley Cup play-offs?
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Hi Blue,
My absolute favourite is Suzi in deadly Rendezvous. I'm a "clothed shooting" fan and not intersted in the earlier strangling but appreciate this widens te appeal of the clip and helped a great plot.
The scenario was excellent with Suzi looking sensational and sensuous in her silver silk blouse. Great hooker look too.
The effects were superb, and the reaction and amount of blood, perfect.
Still looking forward to the white shirted Nazi shooting clips which could be up there with this one.
Ozzie
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

Forgot to say that, sadly i've lost this clip as my Dell crashed and i lost all my clips...then the backup failed so only have memories until i can afford to buy it again...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
smudger

Post by smudger »

Ozzie all my clips are backed up at least four times using plug in USB hard drives, when the clips cost more than the computer its a precaution well worth taking!
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

For me, one of the most erotic death scenes is performed by Petra in "Beneficiary": stabbed twice, her death is tooooo hot!!!!!!
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue,

OK, I'll play!

First, this is an impossible question to answer....LOL

Second, I am choosing to avoid Producers' works specifically 'aimed' at our genres here. This may well be a losing position....lol....but I simply cannot choose among the hundreds from so many Producers that I have viewed over 13 years. I would likely make the personal choice of Suzi in Crossfire, or, next, Suzi in Open Fire, because for me, as a woman, this choice involves the 'best' depiction of an entire sexual cycle of a woman, from foreplay, to each and every stage along the way to 'completion', and to the depiction of those final throes and the death rattle. For me, I must say that the 'whimpering' nature of both of these demises by Suzi would relegate even them to 'second status' below my choice below, for whimpering as foreplay is not what I, personally, find erotic.

My choice...is Inglorious Bastards, in this scene below. I find the entire thing an incredible sexual build-up, from the sex he wants to have and that she does not, to her apparent capitulation to having that sex, to her reversal by grabbing that gun as he turns his back to lock the door....all while the pictures of this war hero in action remain on the wall behind her, as do action sequences of him firing his gun in battle appear behind her....beautiful touches, for a woman to build the appropriate POWER he eventually takes over her, in spite of her penetrating him first.

My only quibble with this scene is the finale, in terms of the camera POV being from so far above her as she receives, and initially reacts to...his final penetration that creates the final, body-spasming and twitching and out-of-control final orgasms for her.

But each STEP in a woman's sexual cycle is depicted in this clip. I also enclose a couple of screen captures that show some of those different but delicious 'stages' along her journey to ultimate release.

First a link to the 24.5 MGB clip, which most here have surely seen.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zkzlzzj2y1z

then, a couple of 'captures'.....if these are not sexual depictions of stages during penetration and the rise to a woman's peak, I do not know what are...lol:
ib7.jpg
ib7.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 19397 times
ib8.jpg
ib8.jpg (22.04 KiB) Viewed 19405 times
ib9a.jpg
ib9a.jpg (18.79 KiB) Viewed 19403 times
Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Is Sandi's clip jumping during playback for anyone else, or is it just me?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue...I just played in again from the mediafire link, and mine does not jump around at all.....other than parts of me jumping at the scene...lol.

I forgot to add above that her feminine 'weakness' ultimately costs her her own life, which also is part of the foreplay, mood-wise....as she views his movies behind her...real life footage of this obviously brave and efficient killer soldier, she feels remorse that she has shot him, and gently goes to him when she hears him moan, turns to him, and feels a 'softness'.

The actual death scene parts may be a bit fast, but if one captures the screen shots, frame by frame, every single part of the sexual cycle of a woman is in there. I merely displayed 3 of them above.

It's all personal choice as to a favorite, but her scream at first, even her final ahhh though only heard from that camera POV way above, is like her final sound as the cycle peaks.

Hope you have better luck a 2nd time, Blue...it is a great scene for shooting fans, no matter where it ranks for anyone else....lol.

Love the way he shockingly replies (when she says 'close the door')...'you want me to close the door?' and she rolls her eyes and replies 'for the 57th time, yes', seemingly indicating that of course she means that she has decided she wants the sex with him.....great lying job by her.....and, typically....LOL...the man never knows she's lying, so badly does he want her.

All part of the perfect mood creation here, for me. Doesn't look like there will be close to 10 entries, but it was fun for me to speak about what the clip does for me!

Sandi
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Quacker....just an aside I meant to refer to earlier, what playoffs these ARE! Always the best postseason of any sport, though I love them all, but the build-up as each round and each game develops are just exquisite.....it's almost like sexual foreplay, if you will. And last night had two great 'elimination' games. Yes, you are not alone in following them! It's a month long foreplay to the climaxes, and multiple climaxes there are, always in the Playoffs!

sorry to be off-topic, but I cannot go back and edit my old thread above!

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Sandi,

Same 'jumping' second time around. Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm too excited about the scene itself after that great Sandi description :lol2: Anyway, if anyone else has this clip, maybe it can be posted on the Video and Image Share Forum. :?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com