Contest! Most erotic death scene you've seen recently?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dangergirl
What is your main fetish?: being hunted and killed, or trapped and tormented by horribly evil men, or most other scenarios where i'm in distress somehow
Why do you want to join this forum?: i love the topic! i am a member on a few other forumsand recently joined Darkfetishnet, but the boards there are pretty quiet and i am too much of a chatterbox.... I thought i would dare to poke my nose in here and see what it was like
Referral: gosh, I don't even remember for sure... I think I was referred here by a man with the nick Shootingmad, or maybe it was Mr X? I was just asking about other similar forums on a board called Poisoned Paradigms

Re: Contest! Most erotic death scene you've seen recently?

Post by dangergirl »

I think Sandi should win. :yes: I loved that scene too, and also the strangling scene where the evil guy chokes the woman to death in the office. He played such a deliciously evil, cruel character that I'd happily be choked by him!

You will all laugh, but the most recent sexy death scene I saw was the one in "Snakes on a Plane" which we just watched the other week. It was the couple sneaking into the bathroom to have sex, and they're right in the middle of it when a snake drops down and begins striking the woman on her breasts. That was just....wow. Like I didn't already respond well to phallic imagery! :cool: That was what inspired me to write my version of that as a short story totally devoted to an erotic death on the plane.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

"Heidi Sacrificed" rings the bell for me in this category. It was the last movie I bought from KHP, and it was one of my all time favorites at the time I bought it two months ago. It still remains the most erotic death scene that I have seen recently. (And tonight I repeatedly and "interactively" watched it once again.) :excited:

Heidi's slender, all-natural, soft, supple body reacts so erotically as she anticipates and invites him to enter her with his long, hard blade. Her moans and sensual spasms are so arousing as he penetrates her. Watch her body arch up to meet him. Watch the progressive, erotic contractions of her pulsating body as she completely and willingly surrenders control. Watch her hands clench uncontrollably as her orgasmic sensations overcome her. Watch her ecstatic facial expressions as she feels his shaft penetrate the depths of her innermost source of arousal. Imagine watching her as the waves of orgasmc pain and pleasure overwhelm her. I love it!

I attached three of my screenshots, and I linked to three earlier screenshots that were posted in Paul's original thread. Enjoy!

http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... ilit=heidi (scroll halfway down that page)
heidi_sacrificed_01.jpg
heidi_sacrificed_01.jpg (89.2 KiB) Viewed 15824 times
heidi_sacrificed_02.jpg
heidi_sacrificed_02.jpg (113.68 KiB) Viewed 15827 times
heidi_sacrificed_03.jpg
heidi_sacrificed_03.jpg (113.03 KiB) Viewed 15800 times
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Bluestone wrote:... if anyone else has this clip, maybe it can be posted on the Video and Image Share Forum.
Blue,
I posted an avi clip of the shooting scene for you on your Video Share Forum.
It is an avi file that I just loaded on File Dropper. See if that one works for you.
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... f=6&t=3004
I also have the strangling scene if you want that one too.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hmmm. Only 6 entries so far. So, best to put a time limit on this instead. I will accept entries for this contest until 8 pm on Friday, May 21st, 2010! That's this Friday, guys and dolls. There's still time to enter!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, the contest is over, and the winner is... drumroll, please.............DADADADADADADAHHH
....................................... Sandi!!!

Yes, her description of the Inglorious Bastards clip as it relates to eroticism was fantastic... and the clip
was very good.

Sorry that I had to give the win to Sandi, as opposed to those who referred to certain Bluestone clips,
but the best entry always has to win :yes:

So, Sandi, claim your prize, either here or by email, and I'll email you your download codes to the Silk
Videos movie of your choice!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Well, apparently the contest ended while I was typing this post offline, lol. But I still want to share this:

The most erotic death scene I've seen recently (and the only scene I've found particularly erotic in quite some time) is a little gem on John M's profile page on darkfetish.net. It's apparently a Peachy Keen Film Fetish Series offering from 2007 no longer available for download or purchase (but viewable online on that page only for free). It's called "Shower Shooting." A gorgeous gal (Anesthesia) is masturbating in a shower with a shower massager when interrupted by her boyfriend. They argue. And break up. To finalize the break up, he shoots her in center of lower belly midway between navel and sweet spot. The shocked expression on her face, the close-up of the blood trickling from the bullet hole, the cut back to medium view and her facial expressions, the pacing of the camera angles, then the shot to each breast are all extremely erotic to me. The sound of her sliding down the shower wall is a turn on. What really turns me on in this movie is that lower belly shot and her reactions, something I rarely get to see handled by a master film maker. If there had been approximately five more well-paced shots with that small caliber handgun in the same general area below the navel before the shots to each breast, this could have been one of most erotic sequences I have ever seen. Anesthesia is wonderful in this movie. There are excellent pans of aftermath and a nice death stare.

CC
CC
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

dangergirl wrote:I think Sandi should win. :yes: I loved that scene too, and also the strangling scene where the evil guy chokes the woman to death in the office. He played such a deliciously evil, cruel character that I'd happily be choked by him!
I see dangergirl knows how to pick a winner!

Congratulations to Sandi! (She deserves some good news after being attacked by a bitter, angry, cretin on DS.)

And thanks Blue for your generosity and for spurring on erotic fantasy appreciation.

You honor and reward women here while Geno does just the opposite.
He lets his bullies use multiple identities to attack wonderful women like Sandi and LadyAsh.

Thanks for allowing free speech in here while keeping order in the Mansion. That's quite a balancing act!

(P.S. Tell dangergirl I am really Col. Landa and my hands are twitching as I think about her lovely slender neck.) :excited:
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue...first, course, THANK you...you KNOW how much I LOVE your actresses.....what is SO funny, Blue, is that I NEVER win anything.....lol.....I think back to the years of hundreds of online RPs with other women, and 'competition' ones for a website where we would post the text of our contest as one-by-one each of us was eliminated through one-on-one fights until the final two were determined.

We decided the Winner before we played the scene, through an online version of the old Stone-Paper-Scissors game....we would each choose our entry of either stone or paper or scissors, place it into the title line of an email, and to insure no cheating, while in IM one of us would post 'GO!' and at that very instant we each hit 'send' for our emails.

To my recollection, and I played this 20-30 TIMES...I NEVER WON...even once! Even a Blonde's percentages should be better than that!

I will be THRILLED to receive a prize from Silk Videos! Give me a bit to make a choice from those available....very 'hard' for a woman to do of course when 'shopping' amidst all the wonderful things we wish to buy and that would look and feel sooooo good.

I'll get back to you in a day or so.....I would guess I just look over the available choices at Silk Videos? Since you know what I like also, I would welcome any private suggestions from you in email, so as not to clog the board with something personal....not that you mind 'descriptive' female dialogue here about what turns a woman on in fantasy clips, of course. :love:

Much as I LOVE Suzi and Petra and Dalila....my preferences are not for 'whimpering' scenes, so maybe you can suggest something that contains 1-2 of your actresses (more always acceptable...LOL) in some kind of competition or else scenario where each plays a confident character. Not sure I'm describing this well, but we'll figure it out...

on the other hand, Caught in the Crossfire is MOST definitely one of my all-time favorites and almost was my choice for the contest. Even though Suzi is a pleading character in that one, she takes SO many...penetrations and emits sooooo many different looks and body arches and clutches of what for me are the 'stages of the sexual cycle', that it will be difficult not to choose that one...LOL.

and thanks again, because all of the entires are deserving, of course! And the thread itself was exciting for me because my favorite part of the Forums are when real people describe real scenarios that fit their own 'ideal'.

Back at ya soon here, thx. Before I concentrate on me, I have to return to a post I was making to Max5s' question about 'what would you like to see'....just as I was almost finished, I got kicked offline from a typically short :lol: Sandi-post.

:X

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sandi,

Congratulations again! It's high time that you won something! :X

As for suggestions... so many videos... so hard to choose :lol2:

Just check out all 5 seasons of Silk Videos plus the mini-series at http://www.silkvideos.com.

Some suggestions from recent releases:

Episode 114: "Surprised in Silk" features a shoot-out between Petra and hitwoman Melina, but Petra's
gun jams, so she surrenders. Melina decides to execute her anyway, so maybe that's not your
cup of hemlock :frown:

Episode 111: "Chameleon Force" features a tough Nazi Suzi who does get hers after eliminating
Velvet and Petra. Are you into nazi bitches?

Episode 107: "The Silent Killer" has Suzi and Velvet as competing hitwomen squaring off against one another.
That might be right up your dark alley :D

Let me know!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue, thanks for the suggestions...just reading them turns me on! Yes, I am into Nazi bitches, one of the many types of roles I LOVE. Being a tall blonde, and being half-German by background, and an Athlete used to being confident in competition, they fit me well. And of course you know, I think, that my own favorite roles to play involve being that strong, confident bitch who does succeed in showing her power and strength over some other women at first....until meeting my match and getting what such a bitch deserves. And rarely do I take 'just one' when getting my comeuppance...lol. I revel in the absolute pleasure the 'good girl' or the one deserving to get me, enjoys herself as she hurts me step by step until finishing me off.

Not that I see any similarity there to real sex, of course...of being taken to each level of the cycle before ultimately surrendering all of me at the end...no, not me, Blue. :love:

Thanks again, I have to go do my due diligence..as in 'right NOW' at Silk Videos. My first thought WAS that something from your recent shoots might apply.

Episodes 107 and 111 are PURR-fect for me. I would also love the Petra gun-jamming scene, but the others are my favorite type, where more than one go down. Suzi the Nazi Bitch has taken the early lead just from your description. :excited: :love: :clap:

We'll....be in touch, so to speak, and it won't be....'long'....from now. :X

I loved Capgun Chuck's description of the Shower Scene, also! Again, just what I love the most about these Forums, when real people describe JUST what turns them on about a scene...and he makes that shower scene utterly delicious!

Glad you did finally enjoy the Inglorious Bastards one and can see why 'mood' of each step in her cycle is so visible to me.

Sandi
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue....ok, my selection is #111, Chameleon Force. It has to be, there are THREE women in it...LOL. And I LOVE all three in their reactions. I'm a shooting fan first, stabbing fan second, and not really that into strangling nor handling, but Chameleon Force seems to offer variety EVERYWHERE, so I assure you I will enjoy the handling and the strangling scene also! Gives me a chance to grow up by expanding my horizons, and with 3 women whose basic reactions of SEX always turn me on, in every video of theirs I watch!

Please just let me know what I do with whatever codes you supply to me. We spies are not very good sometimes, you know, in learning 'code'. Far more than once have I been shot in failed attempt to protect a code! :lol2:

Bellystabs, thanks also for the kind words relative to the DS flame situation. As I should have done there, I will refrain from public commentary about it, since one identity is a Member here at FF also. It's just so very difficult to refrain when being attacked and insulted personally and consistently with it never ceasing, with both identities blasting away and never having the courage to admit being the same person, but it was what it was, those posting under 2 identities were exposed, and it's over. The high road for both of us involved (I cannot speak for what the Others who felt as I did at DS will do) is simply to avoid each other, and never post anything that is a reference to former flaps, nor derogatory in any way toward each other. The other individual already continued it last evening at DS, with a remark at another thread that he tried to couch in humor but was clearly a reference against those with whom he disagreed in the other place.

I did not and will not respond to that, but let's all just let it die. Members there can form their own opinions about any 'rightness' or 'wrongness' from either side of the ugly incident, and we all should and must just move on, without ever referencing it in any form. That is an excellent rule at DS, that helps to ease tensions under the Rules there, that one is not permitted to 'follow' a Member from one thread to another and make any comments that relate back to the 'problem thread'. That such was already done at DS is of no matter to me, and will be ignored there.

Personally, as Geno over there knows also, I am absolutely in favor of one I.D. only per Member and I applaud Blue for his stance there.

It really gets ugly for those who share even more intimately in IM than they do here, when a woman, for example, believing she is playing with another woman, later discovers that the alleged other woman is really a man. That one hurts and cuts deeply, after one shares the most intimate parts of a Soul with someone she believes is another woman. But so be it, such things will never cease, and will only increase as our Community grows larger.

I accept the Rules at both Sites and respect them. And I do go back 13 years in this community and have surely seen the flame wars caused by the dual identity people, especially when they talk to themself just TO flame a war.....lol.

Blue, sorry to add this extra commentary, but I felt I should reply to Bellystabs, who was smart enough not to engage at the problem thread 'over there'....lol.

Just let me know what to do with the codes you supply, and I'm off to download! Women don't like to wait, either, you know, for sex when we want it! I'm not referring to any gap in time that could be days or whatever for you to give me the proper codes; rather I'm just laughingly saying that I scrolled through many options at Silk Videos and finally decided I wasn't waiting any longer to choose!....LOL.

Sandi
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Sandi,

No need to apologize for any of your comments above. You have the right to speak your mind here, as does everyone else.

Your codes and detailed directions will be emailed to you shortly. Then, the email will turn to smoke, just like in Mission
Impossible. I guess they never thought about the blonde spies writing everything down before the tape self-destructed :lol:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Thanks, Blue....but you can't fool ME....hahahahaha....I understand your very subtle suggestion that possibly I must actually learn to write, so that I can write down those codes....HA! And you thought you'd fool me....

here..I got 'em! The device just poofed up in smoke in my bedroom....and I'm on my way out of the bedroomm having already changed into my bikini so I feel just right to watch Suzi in the......

WHAT! UNNNNNGHHHHHH!
suzigoldbikini.jpg
suzigoldbikini.jpg (42.35 KiB) Viewed 15375 times
:D :clap:

v...v....vi...video...

thud.

(seemed appropriate....lol)

thx again.

Sandi