New Bluestone Girl!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Bluestone Girl!

Post by Bluestone »

There's a new girl in town. Her name is Kelli, and I shot with her and Meredith (now a blonde) this past Monday. She's a good actress, has exotic looks, and has the sexiest walk that I've ever seen. I wouldn't want this young lady to get away from me, but, if she did walk, I'd be captivated by her sensuous wiggle. So, I hereby dub her, Captivating Kelli of the Bluestone Manor!

Blue
Attachments
Kelli-1.jpg
Kelli-1.jpg (56.09 KiB) Viewed 16861 times
Kelli-Meredith.jpg
Kelli-Meredith.jpg (71.25 KiB) Viewed 16853 times
Kelli-2.jpg
Kelli-2.jpg (55.02 KiB) Viewed 16858 times
Kelli-3.jpg
Kelli-3.jpg (100.62 KiB) Viewed 16858 times
Kelli-4.jpg
Kelli-4.jpg (100.53 KiB) Viewed 16856 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Re: New Bluestone Girl!

Post by ArcRaven »

Wow, she's amazing and Meredith does Blonde very well also!
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Well Helloooooooo Kelli. She certainly looks exotic. Give her a warm welcome from us, when you have the chance.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Nice!
But some stills from the Petra-Suzi-Dalila-Kerie shoot would be nice, too! :mad:
The waiting is becoming really too long, dear Blue... :cry:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The above are from a still camera, which are available instantaneously. The video material will be coming, but I just had a hard drive failure, luckily on my third drive, not my main drive, but unluckily on the terabyte drive with of my captured video, which I'll have to now recapture once I can get that disk drive replaced. Oh bother :frown:

Maybe I should just find God and quit the business.....................................................

Hey... wait a second... I found God years ago, so I guess I can continue after all ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.
Referral: From Dalila

Post by Lucky luckiest »

Very sexy looking lady. Wicked facial expression.

But it ain't fair for you to keep grabbing up these beauties and making exclusivity contracts with them.

Who the hell do you think you are, Hef or something?

Oh yeah...that's right.

Well, when you own Bluestone's mansion you get to do stuff like that.

Cheers.
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Blue,

The view of those two gorgeous women on the bed, with Kelli in front of Meredith, immediately put this woman into the mode of seeing and feeling that Shooter walk in on them....with silencer or not, beginning with Kelli, knocking her back into Meredith, and watching them each be penetrated as their bodies entwine throughout the...process....LOL!

Congrats on another beautiful Woman in the Mansion; I'll trust you totally on your comments about her acting, also!

Thanks for the tit.....ilation.

:D

Sandi
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with posters,Kelli a great addition,and Meredeth a sexy :lol: :yes: :cool: new look.It also is true that its time to share with your buddies after the geek squad fixes that original moon shot computer that should be a collectors item. We all support you with your editing..and truthfully its been a calm sea ,need a little wind in the sails
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hugh Hefner, eat your heart out!!! :lol2:

Yes, Kelli is a sexy young thing. We shot four videos with her and Meredith, and she absolutely loved it. She's ready to come back for another shoot, as soon as I call her. Now, where did I put that number. Oh bother! I hope the bats didn't get it again. That'll teach me for using a second hand mansion. Hef wanted too much for the Playboy mansion, so I bought this one from some guy named Bruce Wayne. He was not a lover of pesticide :frown:

Computer geek is coming over tonight to try to rescue my harddrive that has an almost completely edited version of 'Jaded Sequence' on it, and a partially edited version of 'Target: Suzi'! The geek holds the power!!!! :?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Hmm that video name sounds somewhat familiar....hmmm, wonder where I might have heard it before....
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hmmmmmm. Another mystery for Dr. Horne to solve :D

The geek is taking my unresponsive hard drive to try to ghost the files to a new hard drive. Hopefully, I'll be back in business by the weekend. Then, it's non-stop editing for me.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A little behind the scenes story:

This was Kelli's first time working with me, and she did a fantastic job. It was also the first time for the male killer. Of course, I had explained everything to him beforehand and taught him techniques to have his hands tight against the skin of her neck during the strangle, but not to squeeze. I also told him to let Kelli do the work, the writhing, and that she was not to die in the first few takes. Well... we had to stop filming several times, because the guy kept squeezing her neck hard. Once he actually said, "She's not dying quickly enough!" I don't think I'll be inviting him back anytime soon. Kelli was a trooper, but after the scene, when he had left the room, she told me that next time, she wants to play the killer. She really looked like she had some payback in mind :lol2: I had to explain to her that no one wants to see him die, and we had a good laugh over it. So, when I do release "Seduction and Murder", you're going to see a pretty realistic strangle scene. This guy didn't seem to be faking it ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

That's a little scary to think that someone would lose control like that, glad she's alright though. I mean people need to keep in mind that this is all suppose to be pretend and fantasy, not reality.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, I know! We have a safe word for the actress to call out in case she is really in trouble, but we've never had to use it until now. The thing that's crazy is that I'm the one with the fetish, and it's me who's protecting Kelli from the guy without the fetish :lol:

This is a really strange business that I'm in!

Anyway, I apologized to Kelli after we had finished filming, but she said, "You don't have to apologize for him. I know that you did everything you could to make sure that I was okay. I have no problem working with you at all." And, we will work together again, because she is one hot and feisty young lady :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

It's not really too strange, your human after all so it's more than natural to halt something that might cause pain to someone if you can. Regardless of having a fetish or liking to the said material, to maintain sanity in a moment is what keeps us from a lack of humanity. You are a producer of this kind of material but that doesn't mean that other people have the right to take advantage of a set up like that, the guy was wrong for doing what he did and you did the right thing in stopping said actions.

However I suppose I'm not really one for talking as my faith in humanity is little to non-existent thanks to certain events in my life but still I honor the values of life and when people differ from the norm and perform genuine humane acts. No perhaps that last statement was somewhat flawed, my faith in humanity is more based on society and it's actions. I feel that we as a species need to look out for our own, the more we rely on each other and aid humanity the more likely we will build better lives or should I say more unique and desired ones.

Actually forget everything I previously have written and just stick with the first paragraph as it contains a far better message than the one I'm trying to explain.