Dalila on Hiatus

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.
Referral: From Dalila

Dalila on Hiatus

Post by Lucky luckiest »

Hey everyone.

Just letting you know.

Dalila will be on hiatus for a few weeks. No reason to be concerned. She plans to be back in production soon, but needed to take some personal time to take care of some stuff.

Cheers
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Re: Dalila on Hiatus

Post by paola »

a kiss to my far sister. :X
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

We will be looking forward to her return, we miss her.
Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.
Referral: From Dalila

Post by Lucky luckiest »

Thanks folks.

I myself am heading back out to join Dalila for a few days.

(Yeah I know...my life sucks)

So this will be my last post for a couple of weeks.

I gotta say that Paola is one of the most exciting actresses we have worked with and anything to get her to make more films with Dalila would be great.

Also spoke with Dennis at CnB recently and found that he has invited her to post films there too.

With Dennis having Dalila, Paola, Susyfight and Peter's films all at the same time it sounds like he is trying to build his own group of babes to rival Blue-Hef.

Knowing Dennis pretty well over the phone he has more of a Bob Gucione vibe...so we could call this line up the Penthouse to Blue's Playboy. Just a bit naughtier type of babe.

Now imagine those line ups in an all out Gangster war. Penthouse VS Playboy...

Paola I will give Dalila a special kiss from you.

Cheers
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Lucky,

Give all of my love to Dalila! Everyone misses her here. It's not the same without her!

Now, that Playboy Bluestone vs. Penthouse Dennis Cnb scenario sounds really hot, but I think Dalila's a double agent, so one of us is going to have to eliminate her first in order to make this a fair battle ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
hucklebury

Post by hucklebury »

Bluestone wrote:Lucky,

Give all of my love to Dalila! Everyone misses her here. It's not the same without her!

Now, that Playboy Bluestone vs. Penthouse Dennis Cnb scenario sounds really hot, but I think Dalila's a double agent, so one of us is going to have to eliminate her first in order to make this a fair battle ;-)

Blue
Yeah, looks like someone is going to have to make her spill her guts. So we hope.