Tina and Bluestone

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Tina and Bluestone

Post by gold »

Blue any shots of Tina,its a awaited script.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Either I or Tommygun will post stills on the weekend or early next week.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Thanks and am sure it will have the Blue.TG touch..Have never seen a bad one of his and its a treat to see how the productions enhance the original script..ready when you are..
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

????????????????? :roll:
gold

Post by gold »

Whats up BLUE :razz:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys,

If I ever consider taking on an electric chair custom again, please just shoot me :lol2:

I spent a couple of weeks editing "Death Row Interview", then completely scrapped the f/x work that I had painfully done in frame by frame fashion, because it did not meet my standards. I am now spending all of my free time redoing the f/x. I've decided to release it in two parts. I'm hoping to release the first part this weekend, even though an update is not due until the 15th. Part 1 features the first of two Suzi electrocutions plus a Petra stabbing.

Attached is part of the work in progress :D

This is why I haven't had the time to post stills from other future productions.

Blue
Attachments
SuziFried.jpg
SuziFried.jpg (63.2 KiB) Viewed 12566 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

I know the feeling, haven't gotten to edit any of my videos as of yet either. Finally got a break from school for a while but I still seem to be pulled away from projects with everyday life. It happens, what's more important is that we'll be patient people whilst you do your works as we know the end result will be worth it. We sign on with you Blue for the quality not the quantity.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, ArcRaven,

16 more frames, some sound effects to be added, and I should be able to post Part 1 of this video this weekend as projected. I hope you all enjoy it. Suzi does look pretty HOT getting fried. Lots of jiggling of that gorgeous body of hers :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Hows it going Blue hope your not stressed out on this project. Glad the Petra Suzi shoot is comming to the big screen .Lots of fan interest...also in the TG scripts
leone

Post by leone »

Is that Maxine X shower stabbing still in the queue or did it end up not being shot after all?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Leone,

I shot the Maxine shower stabbing at the same time as I shot "Targeted", so it is in the queue.

Hey Gold,

I was indeed stressed out with the electric chair custom, but I'll be posting Part 1 today. Then, I can get some stills up for other upcoming productions, before tackling Part 2.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, better late than never! Here is the promo logo for "The Killing", Episode #2 from Tommygun's Noir Theatre (T.N.T.)

Ain't Tina gorgeous???!!! She's still steaming up the camera, and hotter than ever in this noir classic, which will be released as soon as I can get a few hours of uninterrupted edit time ;-)

In addition, Kerie is also pretty damned hot in her death scene!

Two babe shooting deaths in this one!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Bluestone wrote: Here is the promo logo for "The Killing", Episode #2 from Tommygun's Noir Theatre (T.N.T.)

Ain't Tina gorgeous???!!!

Wow! From the stills, it looks like Tina is incredible. This looks like a winner. Another remake of a classic possibly better than the original (as was Railroaded), becoming an instant classic in itself. I can't wait to see this.

CC
CC
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with CC bring it on Blue worth the editing issues.PS Petra was a great co star in your latest.Great scenario and as usual great direction.
leone

Post by leone »

Agree that Tina looks great. What's the story with the nudity though? Is she disrobed AFTER she's already dead?