Tina and Bluestone

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Tina and Bluestone

Post by Bluestone »

Tina is indeed disrobed once she's dead.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue looks hot and Kerie in the action also.Hoping it does the origianl script obsolete..
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Up until now, the most incredible and realistic electrocution I've seen was done by Tina Krause for a producer other than W.A.V.E.. I think it might have been Factory 2000, the original home of Misty Mundae. That was nine or ten years ago, and the compellation VHS tape that had Tina's extraordinary performance has long since bitten the dust. So the producer details are a bit fuzzy - but my memories of Tina getting juiced aren't!
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
WAVE

Post by WAVE »

Actually, WAVE did shoot the electrocution sequence at our studio, although it was directed by someone else. It was shot in our cave set that we had at the time. And Tina did do a great job!

It's available on WAVE's Most Gruesome Deaths 5.

Gary
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Thanks, Gary. Glad it's still available.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
gold

Post by gold »

Bluye how is the editing going on Tinas debut.Hope your catching your breath..
jafa

Post by jafa »

just so you know,I'M BAAAACK!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Welcome back, Jafa!

I didn't know that you had left, but I did notice your vacation send-off at the other place ;-)

Here, we are on a perpetual vacation in the truest sense of the word! Enjoy all of the many rooms of the Bluestone Mansion while you're here... and remember to keep us up-to-date at the Producers' Forum as to what's new and wonderful at Jafa Entertainment :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Bluye how is the editing going on Tinas debut.Hope your catching your breath..
Hey, Gold!

Usually only my Mommy calls me 'Bluye'... it's from the original Greek root that goes back to the time of Alexander the Gnat!

Oh yes, about Tina's debut as Tantalizing Tina in "The Killing", I will be editing it next. I have a little more work to do on "The Set-Up". Let's see, I've put three bullets into Suzi's wonderful breasts, a couple of slugs in Petra's jewellery-naked tummy and one in her magnificient breast, then a knife plunged into Dalila's belly. So, only three bullet wounds to Dalila's breast to finish her off, and I'm done :D Then, I will start perforating the ever-lovely Tina! :yes:

Be good!

Bluye

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

BLUYE BLUYE , :yes: Yes and he conquered the world at 29.Am so glad your attacking the SET UP with such VIGOR Keep em coming and with only 3 shots left the world awaits your creation Cheers
gold

Post by gold »

Yep Tina on Deck P on the projector...;
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Not to worry, guys, I am not letting my Hot Topic posts get in the way of my editing. When the wife is about, I draft some Hot Topic replies. When she's not about, I edit. Last night I edited Tina taking the first three slugs in "The Killing". My Goodness!!!! She performed the absolute best reactions to a bullet impact that I have ever seen. Yes, guys, I know that I was there directing her during our April shoot... but when you see it on video, and then add the blood and sound effects, you really see it in a different light. That lady is one beautiful and amazing actress. I'm working hard to get this one finished. She takes at least one more bullet, then a few for Kerie too. Another Tommygun-Bluestone offering is just around the corner, mates!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue keep those Blinkers on and bring this one to life..Really going to be a great one based on your observations.Your your best critic.PS its going to be hard to top Setup ..Allways wanted to see this one remade
gold

Post by gold »

Also hope either you or TG does a remake of No Mans Women a noir b movie that has as many coniving plots as Setup..You could make a list of who was a suspect in this one. One nasty lady..
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Well, if anyone wondered why PennPaul has been declared an enemy of FF, there's no reason to wonder any further. Driven by his insane jealousy of a fellow producer, he has once again attempted to drive a wedge between Tina and I, the same way that he attempted to do so with Debbie D. He has used his usual lies and circular logic to try to convince everyone that I somehow tried to damage Tina's reputation. Finally, my advertising agent on DS was forced to disclose a portion of my arrangement with Tina, which was absolutely none of his, or anyone else's, business. Why? Because PennPaul was causing damage to Tina's reputation in the exact same manner that he was incorrectly accusing me of doing.

Tina is well known to this genre by her full name; however, she wants to distance herself from use of her full name in fetish videos. She wanted me to bill her by one of her other fetish stage names, but it wasn't worth my while to film with her, if I couldn't bill her at least as Tina (no last name) or Tantalizing Tina. So, she agreed, and we shot together. True to my word, when her first Bluestone video, "The Killing", was released, she was billed as Tina and Tantalizing Tina, without her last name being used in the credits. Anyone who purchased this video will know this fact.

On this community's message boards, Tina's full name is often referred to. Of course, neither Tina nor I can control that fact, since she is a public persona. All that I can control is the billing on the video, and to ensure that Tina's last name is not used in the promotion of this video. So, once "The Killing" was released, I removed any of my references to Tina's last name on this thread, not in order to keep you in the dark, but to ensure that mainstream producers searching Tina's full name would not be able to connect same to "The Killing". There was never any attempt to make Tina's last name a secret to our community. That is why I announced that I had filmed with Tina in the first place, as opposed to saying that I had filmed with some unknown actress who just happened to be called 'Tina'. All of that was fine, until the video was released, then it was only 'Tina' or 'Tantalizing Tina'. That was the deal, and I am upholding my part of the bargain.

Well, despite my best efforts, PennPaul, being the thoughtless and uncaring individual that he is, linked Tina's full name to "The Killing" on my DS advertising thread, not once or twice, but 14 times. My advertising agent on DS pointed this out, and suggested that Tina's good name should be protected by the deletion of her last name from that thread, but PennPaul refused to do so. So, because of PennPaul's uncalled for and uncaring actions, Tina's full name is out there on the open boards for all mainstream producers to see. Shame on you, PennPaul. Because of PennPaul's insane jealousy of Bluestone Silk Videos, he has damaged one of his own actress' careers, and has the audacity to blame me for his bone-headed actions.

As a direct result of PennPaul's actions, I will NOT be filming any longer with any actresses who have ever worked with PennPaul. I do not want to place them in the middle of PennPaul's insane vendetta against me and my video business. He has now put both Debbie D and Tina into the middle of this longstanding PennPaul-fueled feud, and caused much stress and pain to both of them with his uncaring actions. At least one of us has enough respect for Debbie and Tina to leave them out of board politics. I'll miss filming with them again, and their fans will miss out on the many more quality videos that I had planned to film with them, but I will NOT place them once again into the role of sacrificial lambs for that insensitive man.

Yes, there will be more Tina and Debbie videos edited and released by Bluestone Silk Videos, but after those have been released, there will only be Suzi, Petra, Kerie, Meredith, Melina, Jessica, Kelli, MaxineX, Lena, Carmen, and all of the rest of the lovely Bluestone ladies.

Shame on you, PennPaul :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: With friends like you, Debbie and Tina don't need any enemies.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com