Tina and Bluestone

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

asphyxchick

Re: Tina and Bluestone

Post by asphyxchick »

The DS thread that discusses this topic is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen there and that is saying something. If I may offer some advice as someone who was harmed by the actions of Geno and a couple of others, please cut off all contact with them.You don't need their business and without you being there to defend yourself, it is like shooting fish in a barrel for the cowards that run and populate parts of that board.

Just my two cents.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Probably out of line by pointing out that, Blue, your off the wagon again. I know, I know, you were just trying to advertise. But, hell, if your allergic to bees, you don't hang out by the nest. Whether it Mattie or Markie or Freddie, if it's talking about anything in the Blue universe, there will be attacks.

Don't know why. Don't wanna know. Some things will never change.

On the other-hand, there may now be a whole generation of lurkers that live to read these exchanges.

I do have a solution for you. Have Mattie respond with less words. It does wonders. When I see someone write so much, then I respond with something like, "um, ok, thanks for that", I get a kick out of thinking of how long they are going to think about how to respond to those few words. It takes a lot more work then a point by point respond in a normal back and forth conversation. And, just link in a wordy conversation, the same amount gets resolved. Nothing. It's just less work. :-)

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Asphyxchick,

Thanks for your comments, but I have real problems with only one member of DS, and that's PennPaul. The other members may be handed a load of manure by him, but I think everyone there, even Geno, knows that Penn is a few bricks shy of a load. Let him have his 'moment' as he basks in the glory of his own egotistical ramblings. My DS advertizing agent, Mattie, will not be wasting any more time with him, and I am resolved not to bother going to DS to trade blows with that loser.

The count is now much higher than 14 references by PennPaul to Tina's last name. For a guy who is apparently trying to defend her good name, he's doing a very good job of dragging it through the mud.

I will continue to advertize at DS through Mattie, because Geno did step in and throw Penn off of the Bluestone advertising threads. I will therefore not deprive DS members of the chance to hear about and discuss my videos. Pulling out would give Penn even more to crow about.

As for shooting fish in a barrel, I would be concerned if Penn's words had any shred of credibility, or if anyone believed that they did, but his rambling circular arguments are completely incredible. Every time he opens his mouth, he makes it painfully obvious why he is not welcome here, and why his fellow-producer-bashing is simply earning him a reputation as a producer who has failed to earn the trust or respect of fellow producers and customers.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi JohnM,

Um, ok, thanks for that ;-)

Blue

P.S. I know I said I wouldn't go back there, and I didn't, so I'm still on the wagon, or is that off the wagon? Anyway, I sent my AA advisor, or is that my DA (DeadSkirts Anonymous) advisor, over there instead of me. Now, he's on the wagon with me. Hey, Mattie, pass the Southern Comfort will you, you little hog!!! :pc:

B
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

I like the "Mattie" approach with DS, but I agree with John. Mattie shouldn't get too bogged down in trying to hammer out whatever ridiculous points they try to make. :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, Mattie, will steer clear of 'debates' at DS in the future. I don't pay him danger pay, so he's sticking to his ad copy.

Geno is trying to smoke me out now by suggesting that I may have breached my contract with Tina. Of course, Geno doesn't like to be bogged down with such things as facts and evidence while he's slinging his thinly veiled accusations like mud all over the walls of the DS cockfighting arena :lol2: Well, I guess he'll never know what's in that contract between me and Tina now will he, because JohnM has now shackled me to this wagon, so that I ain't goin' anywhere close to Soap Opera Central ;-)

Watching the mud-slinging from the pristine halls of the Bluestone Mansion is somewhat entertaining though. It's like watching a reality show about mud-slinging politicians as moderated by Jerry Springer :pc:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, lo and behold, Penn finally woke up and has removed a few of the references that he made on DS which included Tina's last name. Hopefully, he will remove the rest of the references, and thereby reduce the potential damage to Tina's mainstream reputation. Accordingly, this subject is now closed as far as I am concerned.

As for the next Tina flick, it will be "Prostitute Protection Society", another Tommygun Noir Theatre episode, but before it is edited, Episode 3, "The Glass Key", starring Debbie D, will be released. So, there is quite a bit more to see from these two lovely and talented ladies as filmed in the Bluestone Silk Video style! :clap:

Cheers!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Personally, I think Penn has a crush on you Blue...He is a bit obsessed with you. :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Actually, Mkkb, I was thinking of hiring him as my new advertizing agent. He certainly gets the word out there about Bluestone, and keeps bouncing my ads up to top spot on DS. I agreed with Tina not to use her last name, but Penn has made it clear to everyone just who stars in "The Killing". The guy is amazing! He's the best press agent that I've never had :lol2:

He's even sparked interest about me and Dalila. Will we shoot together again? He seems to be pleading with me over a misconception that he created himself. Maybe, he'll start up a petition at DS trying to change my mind. I can see it now, "WE WANT DALILA IN BLUESTONE VIDEOS!!!! WE WANT DALILA... WE WANT DALILA!!!" I can hear the chant now! Hey, I can milk this for all it's worth, maybe accept pre-orders for the Blue-Dalila reunion!

Oh, Penn, you're such a great Bluestone cheerleader. Too bad you don't have the.... er.... legs... for the costume. ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone wrote: As a direct result of PennPaul's actions, I will NOT be filming any longer with any actresses who have ever worked with PennPaul. I do not want to place them in the middle of PennPaul's insane vendetta against me and my video business. He has now put both Debbie D and Tina into the middle of this longstanding PennPaul-fueled feud, and caused much stress and pain to both of them with his uncaring actions. At least one of us has enough respect for Debbie and Tina to leave them out of board politics. I'll miss filming with them again, and their fans will miss out on the many more quality videos that I had planned to film with them, but I will NOT place them once again into the role of sacrificial lambs for that insensitive man.
Well, my above remarks have actually resulted in more fuel for PennPaul's never-ending harassment of me and my business. Meanwhile, both Tina and Debbie D have expressed their interest in filming with me again, despite PennPaul's one-man war against me, and all of the damage to Tina's reputation that he has caused with his unthinking and totally unnecessary actions in plastering Tina's last name all across the Internet in conjunction with "The Killing". So, I've decided to retract my self-imposed restriction with respect to working with actresses who have worked with PennPaul. Why have them, and their fans, suffer from one man's senseless vendetta. Yes, I will indeed work with actresses who have worked with PennPaul with the one caveat that PennPaul is to have absolutely nothing to do with these shoots. I will also continue to film with Tina as long as I can bill her by her first name, and it will be up to her to control PennPaul's unwarranted attacks on her reputation. I will be completely ignoring his boring posts over at DS and will let the membership there make up their own minds on why he continues to beat a very, very dead horse.

Now, you'd think that this would end the thread over at DS where PennPaul complains about my decision in the quote above, but not so. Now he will find some way to complain about its retraction :lol2:

Now, this thread will return to its original purpose as we look forward to Tina's next video release from Bluestone's Silk Videos. Tommygun has reviewed the footage, and actually edited a version of "Prostitute Protection Society", and confirms that it is a very HOT video!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it looks like I finally made Penn happy and got a good approval rating for the above post. Now, maybe there will be an end to this silly dispute. Here is Penn's reply as posted on DS...

Blue
Attachments
PennJuly24SM.jpg
PennJuly24SM.jpg (46.77 KiB) Viewed 9737 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Just to reconfirm what Blue said about Tina and "Prostitute Protective Society," it truly is one of the best pieces of work I've seen in a long time...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
gold

Post by gold »

TG thanks for bringing us back too what makes this site a gem ..Yes its the beautiful models who share their talent with us. Since you really got our interest what is it that got your raving review. Is it a noir scenario?? Alsolike Petra in the the Houston role grabbing the money from the safe and comfortable making a getaway...