Their Fantasies or Yours?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Their Fantasies or Yours?

Post by Algenon5 »

Do you think most producers mostly video their personal fantasies and fetishes? Or do you think producers mostly video what they think the public wants? Does it make a difference to you?
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
JohnM

Re: Their Fantasies or Yours?

Post by JohnM »

Algenon5 wrote:Do you think most producers mostly video their personal fantasies and fetishes? Or do you think producers mostly video what they think the public wants? Does it make a difference to you?
Well, my ideal fantasy is serial killer and group of teens--like the movies I grew up with.

So far, I have only been able to come close to what I like a few time. Sorority 9, Sleepover Massacre, and a handful of others. Out of 400 movie, plus another 300 from my off-shoot stores, I would say that I generally produce what my customers want.

However, I will say more often then not, I theme the actresses as younger and 20-something rather then older and have then dress in natural-style clothing. And, that is a personal thing.

Of course customs and requests always take priority.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Mkkb

Re: Their Fantasies or Yours?

Post by Mkkb »

JohnM wrote:
Algenon5 wrote:Do you think most producers mostly video their personal fantasies and fetishes? Or do you think producers mostly video what they think the public wants? Does it make a difference to you?
Well, my ideal fantasy is serial killer and group of teens--like the movies I grew up with.

So far, I have only been able to come close to what I like a few time. Sorority 9, Sleepover Massacre, and a handful of others. Out of 400 movie, plus another 300 from my off-shoot stores, I would say that I generally produce what my customers want.

However, I will say more often then not, I theme the actresses as younger and 20-something rather then older and have then dress in natural-style clothing. And, that is a personal thing.

Of course customs and requests always take priority.

Thanks,
JohnM
Well here's to hoping you find more well'off customers who would be interested in funding a larger type project like Sleepover Massacre. Personally, I think those particular storyline types of films you created are some of your best....But then again it sounds like we have very similar tastes.