What makes a ideal victim?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

quacker

Re: What makes a ideal victim?

Post by quacker »

I like to be the powerful successful, dominant and generally bad girl who KNOWS she is always going to win. Either because I'm smarter, more prepared or with the guys they simply can't resist me. Then, it all goes wrong and I'm in the process of being dispatched.
Lady Ash, you've read my mind. :excited:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

sandi: short, usually you write four pages? :lol2:

sandi: s'est court, d'habitude tu écrit 4 pages? :lol2:

denis
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Denis,

;-)

Just experimenting, to see if my offline style of as few words as possible, can work online also! Tough to do, if one is trying to serve as a Catalyst to generate responses to get a good discussion going, or if one attempts to calm or mediate Board 'problems'. I am going to try, because I do not like the alternative of 'never' and do not have the time to do either of the above things! :excited:

Comprend? ( or maybe 'comprendre'?)

Oui.....of course u do.

Sandi
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Sandi wrote:What makes a ideal victim?

Sandi!
What are you wearing?

;-)
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

James,

The obvious answer for the first scene...that's the FIRST one, not the last one (!!!), is...whatever you would choose for me to wear for James and his chosen scene for Sandi. :lol:

Now, if this was Ladies Choice, I would likely choose this:
sandi0e.jpg
sandi0e.jpg (24.56 KiB) Viewed 10512 times
or this, though we'd have to improve a LOT on what must be the least erotic bra and panties set ever here...EVER.... :lol2: because I like an ending just like Paola and Ash described, so this look of utter surprise and disbelief is what I like about this image....again, I'll let you choose the bra and panties set of your choice:
sandi0eccm.jpg
sandi0eccm.jpg (27.02 KiB) Viewed 10518 times

or, for a 'hard' scene where I have a big gun but go down while firing it, and go down hard, how about this, from Jungle Warriors:
junglewarriors1.jpg
junglewarriors1.jpg (42.07 KiB) Viewed 10505 times
One more to 'cum' in an attempt at a follow-up post, as I do not seem to be able to add it here.

But these choices might suffice for you...I hope. :excited:

Sandi
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

James,

or this, though you would have to envision my body in this dress, instead of 'this woman's'...the first two in the prior post are, shall I say, at least very 'close' to my own, and ...this woman, whoever she is... :lol: , has somewhat the same body type, but different colored hair than my blonde hair, and of course I find the soft moan and gentle breast-clutch rather....attractive to play....lol:
sandi5d.jpg
sandi5d.jpg (21.24 KiB) Viewed 10498 times
or, as a final first choice... :lol: :excited: , again on my body and not 'this woman's'....I find this very sensual for our types of scenes:
megan6.jpg
megan6.jpg (137.46 KiB) Viewed 10497 times
or, as a final final first choice, this outfit on Nikki Steele here, from Necrobabes fame:
misc1.jpg
misc1.jpg (101.58 KiB) Viewed 10844 times
So these are some choices for you to pick from, James. I also LOVE leather, or black leather gloves with white blouse and anything you like for pants or tight leather pants or shorts. Just so you do not think that I am limited by my favorite of basically anything with a bare navel.... :lol2: , I provided what are indeed for me some 'clothed' erotic looks....in a scene in which I 'go down'.

Comments welcome from you, James, because....after all....though I play very often alone, I also play very often with my man, so then, of course, what else would be my first choice than whatever pleases my man?

:X

Sandi
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Sandi wrote:or, as a final final first choice, this outfit on Nikki Steele here, from Necrobabes fame:

Image]
;-)

One of my favorite photosets! While your previous recommendations are fantastic, nothing beats a tight top and a look of surprise like that as we add your description from previous:
Sandi wrote:I like to be the powerful successful, dominant and generally bad girl who KNOWS she is always going to win. Either because I'm smarter, more prepared or with the guys they simply can't resist me. Then, it all goes wrong and I'm in the process of being dispatched.
:yes:
James. I also LOVE leather,
. Just so you do not think that I am limited by my favorite of basically anything with a bare navel.... :lol2: , I provided what are indeed for me some 'clothed' erotic looks....in a scene in which I 'go down'.
:love: