What makes a ideal victim?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I realize this isn't a new or an original topic, but it has sparked a lot of ideas in the past, and I have used some of those ideas in the scripts I write.

Personally, one of my favorites is a "victim" who just can't believe she's lost the fight. For example, a gunfighter who fully expects to win and is dumbfounded to see the hole in her belly that her "lesser" opponent just put there.

So what are your favorites?
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Re: What makes a ideal victim?

Post by paola »

I fully agree with you, Max. I love to play that kind of reaction and usually my characters show that sexy surprise and a sort of defying disbelief :twisted:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Is for it, that I like " delon alain " in its movies he na no pity for her victims

s'est pour cela, que j'aime bien"alain delon"dans ses films il na pas de pitié pour ses victimes

denis
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

My ideal victim is someone who's innocent, doesn't have any enemies, and leads an otherwise successful life. They also don't see the attack coming before it's too late.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
quacker

Post by quacker »

My ideal victim is the arrogant bad girl who can't believe she's been shot.
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

Max5s wrote:a gunfighter who fully expects to win and is dumbfounded to see the hole in her belly that her "lesser" opponent just put there.
:approve:
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Again I agree with Nightfall. I prefer the victim to be innocent - not that I'm opposed to occasionally seeing a bad girl get it. I also agree with Max5s. The look of surprise definitely works in the right situation. Of course, the problem for producers remains finding attractive girls not covered in tattoos who can convincingly act out simple scenarios.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

!My ideal victim is the arrogant bad girl who can't believe she's been shot."

its me!!! :eek:
LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Post by LadyAsh »

I like to be the powerful successful, dominant and generally bad girl who KNOWS she is always going to win. Either because I'm smarter, more prepared or with the guys they simply can't resist me. Then, it all goes wrong and I'm in the process of being dispatched.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I love the arrogant bitch who is sure to win, but is going to be killed with multiple shots in the tummy and in the chest...
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

paola wrote:!My ideal victim is the arrogant bad girl who can't believe she's been shot."

its me!!! :eek:
I think Spillane said it best; "Her (Paola or LadyAsh) eyes were a symphony of incredulity, an unbelieving witness to truth." This seems to be a recurring theme among the posters so far, and I LOVE it!!!
JamesS

Post by JamesS »

:approve: :approve: :approve:

All part of the fantasy.
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Sandi!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Indeed, especially since we came into this fantasy realm via the same book.

BTW, this has got to be the first time you have said paragraphs in a single word! :lol2: :D :clap: :X
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

BLAM!