Do we need plot and establishing circumstances?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Do we need plot and establishing circumstances?

Post by Bluestone »

I'm a curious guy at heart, as I'm sure many of you are. I wonder about all kinds of things, and also wonder whether people in this genre think the same way that I do. I've always liked to know the circumstances behind a babe death. Did she deserve it? Was she just in the wrong place at the wrong time? What was she wearing before she ended up naked in that clip? Who was she and what was she like before she was wasted in this sudden death scene?

I know that many of you like bad girl deaths, so I would imagine that this requires some backstory in order to establish the conniving nature of the babe before she is killed.

How many people just fast forward through this establishing material to get to the death scene, and never even watch the backstory initially or in later viewings?

Bluestone videos almost always have a backstory and a good look at the victim before she is killed. Is this what the majority of you want, or do you just want the video to start with the death scene?

Thoughts?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Re: Do we need plot and establishing circumstances?

Post by Max5s »

At the first viewing of a video I want to see plot that includes some character development. I subsequent viewings, I may cut straight to the death scenes, but at least in my mind, I know how the characters arrived at the point of conflict.
gold

Post by gold »

Agree with MAX ..Add a few good lines a little phone call,some coniving deserving plot and the prolonged money shot.Would rather sacrifice unrelated filler for substance.Language props and a scenario theme sets the mood . With model cost and travel expenses sometimes more concise shoots could be cost effective.
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I personally love the backstories: they create the mood and the climax for the whole scenario!
Of course, to have a great backstory you need a great actress, like Petra or Suzi: many nice girls can die, just a few can really act!
Rick

Post by Rick »

To me, the scenario is VERY important. I like to see the "bad girl" get what's coming to her and the scenario establishes that she deserves it.
aimhigh
What is your main fetish?: female demise in fantasy
Why do you want to join this forum?: to get away from all the negative stuff at other sites
Referral: Sandi

Post by aimhigh »

Hi Blue,

I like to see good acting, from both the male and the female. There has to be some sort of plot, or story line. Build up is important. I prefer the strong female character, the bitch that gets what's coming to her...I think most men would agree on that. Also some sort of sexual tension. One angle is when the female is discovered, she uses her body as weapon to escape or double cross her victim. A little seduction is what I am saying. I prefer handguns as weapons of choice. I prefer belly and breast shots mostly. I like 3-5 rounds plugged in them. Some great facial expression when they are hit, along with great moans and groans. A few uttered phrases as they cup their wounded breast like "you bastard" are a plus. Some blood, no buckets for me. Eyes open or shut are both good. I could go on and on. With that said, I guess I am not asking for too much, :lol2:

thanks
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I like the back stories because it gives you a little time to devop an overall view of human nature in all its glory and at its worse. There are many reasons why a person kills, but my favorite is greed. However you cannot overlook jealously , and many of the other factors that could drive a person to kill. If you leave these out of our brief scenarios, you really don't have much left.

Unlike others, I do tend, at times, to paint one victim or more as the innocent victim. In Pandoras Box, Suzi and Petra had intentions of stealing the jewels, but that is hardly a case to get killed. Petra almost survived, but fell prey to the evil plans of the husband. IMHO- the two of them are basically innocent compared to the evil they met at the Thorntons.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Kevin,

Your post suggests a very good point. When I develop plots, I like to use the killing (or set up) of an innocent victim as the reason to kill the main bad gal(s). I also love doublecross themes where the victims are sometimes innocent.
gold

Post by gold »

Max Kevin and AIM echo your views .Coniving models that entertain danger are entertaining.If you have a reason for the payback set it out..
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Generally speaking, I only need about 5 minutes of setup to establish context.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I also like subtext but I think that evil can be established in a matter of seconds.

I have done both long story lines where the femme fatale gets hers near the end of the film, and also started the film where the femme fatale gets shot within the first few seconds of a a film, but her evil is still well established by nothing more than a sneer while she fires her gun into a crowd that is just off camera.

I like there to be some reason for a "victim" to be killed.

In the case of Blue's recent script that we did I played a completely evil super villainess, while Petra played a dark heroine, and Kerie a call girl who is not really evil or dark at all, but just trying to use her beauty to her advantage.

I strangle Kerie in this film. (Perhaps that would be of interest to you Nyghtfall) She dies the death of an innocent yet there is a reason for her death. My character doesn't just attack her out of the blue. (no pun inteneded Blue :D )

In the case of Petra, her character is more complex. She allows the innocent girl to die and is capable of tricking my character so that I too die from a trap that Petra's character set for me just in case I were to also kill her (which of course I do)

All of this action happens in about a 10 minute period...(That is my guess because it is as of yet unedited)

Hopefully for those of you who enjoy subtext...evil characters, interesting heroines with some edge, or the relatively innocent victim who is just involved with the wrong kind of people...the film I am talking about will hold some interest.

Baci
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

I agree with Nightfall. In fact I would go so far as saying five minutes is the maximum amount of setup time required, and in many instances two to three minutes are enough to establish the simple plot. After all, these videos aren't suspense melodramas. We all know what the outcome will be. While there definitely is an art in making successful snuff fantasy videos -- they aren't in themselves high art.

Excessively long setups are one of my pet peeves. Most of us have probably had the experience of sitting through a seemingly endless setup, only to have it lead to a disappointingly weak climax. In these situations it seems likely the producer has padded his video with extra runtime to fool the consumer into thinking he's getting a lot for his money. The other explanation would be the producer simply doesn't know what he's doing.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
quacker

Post by quacker »

I like to see some build up before the kill. It provides time for the bad girl to display both her badness and beauty, creating lost of arousal before the payoff and the pleasure of anticipation.

I like aimhigh's description and find his preferences similar to mine. :approve:
gold

Post by gold »

Dalila enjoyed your post and your iideas of sub plots within a story line.Hope to see some edited pics of your shoot with Blue.Also thinks you and Kerie could do some great scenarios.These recent shoots will be much anticipated.
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

There is nothing that turns me on more than to see a gal taking a shower, then a scene of a killer walking the hall, then more scenes of her in the shower, as the killer approaches and does his deed. No intricate plot. Just a simple, well-paced, short build-up to a kill. Or she could be in bedroom changing clothes, as in many of the TV shows from 1970s, as the killer makes his approach for the kill. Or in bed sleeping, and wakes up to see the killer in front of her bed. What was missing in those old shows was not enough action, not enough of what turns me on; the whole killing would last only a couple of seconds, leaving an arousal gap desperately needing to be filled.

I would never tire of seeing such simple scenarios, if they are well-acted and well-filmed. So I love to see what I would call "clips." "Clips" cater more to my fetish side.

On the other hand, there are what I call the "movies." An example of an incredible movie I saw today is "White Angel." (This is so good, I will tout it at every opportunity, lol.) I also enjoy these for their entertainment value and the film making. For the most part, they arouse me cerebrally and emotionally rather than sexually. For me, the conflict involved in plot frequently has a tendency to distract from the erotic elements.

I always watch the full movie first. When a movie does contain some scenes that particularly turn me on, after the first viewing, I do fast forward to get to the good parts, the rest of the plot having become irrelevant to what turns me on, lol.

In summary, I personally would like to more often see well-done "clips" with my favored content, but also very much enjoy good "movies" (which don't necessarily require as much favored erotic content). Does that make any sense? lol. Anyway, these are my "thinking out loud" thoughts.

CC
CC