Dalila's report on agent Blue

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dalila di Capri

Dalila's report on agent Blue

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello everyone.

I survived the plane trip.

I have decided to take a train or a car or walk or...just about anything but a plane next time...yet should the wonderful professor Blue desire my evil services again I would love to come back to be shot strangled stabbed and just about anything else by Bluestone productions.

First of all for those of you who like to imagine the inner cat scratchings of 4 very sexy models strutting around in close quarters in various states of undress killing each other, and competing for your attention...well we all liked each other very much so there were no real life cat fights that rivaled the scripts.

Kerrie: A beautiful and talented young lady who we would love to use for Grotto productions as the innocent victim to my evil femme fatale.

Suzi: A sexy and completely professional horror movie veteran. I would love to work with her again, and my only regret is that we had just the one shooting day.

Petra: As beautiful as a living barbie doll, and a very talented actress. Much is said about Petra's looks, and indeed she is as beautiful as you all believe her to be. In addition to that however is her genuine kindness, not to mention her amazing physical abilities during the death scenes.

In one of our films I play the arch villaness Katia "the cat" to Petra's crafty heroine.
During the shoot I was asked to slap Petra. She tossed her head with great conviction, making the perfect facial expression and sound. Blue called "cut". Straight away with perfect comic timing Petra turned her face back toward me and said "bitch", which really brought the room to laughter due to the fact that my ability to play the bad girl compared to my rather unassuming off screen personality had been discussed throughout the day.

I would love the opportunity to work with all 4 of these wonderful actresses again, and I assure you that the films to be drawn for this mega shoot will be very enjoyable.

As for professor Blue himself: What can I say? He is the perfect gentleman in every respect.
He runs a true professional operation. It was hard to avoid weight gain from the lavish meals he provided but fear not...I weighed in at 115 this morning, right where I am supposed to be...so there, professor. Your evil plot to fatten me up failed miserably.

Blue and Kevin did a great job on the scripts. All of our personalities were defind so that we could give you what we do best. In the same script I just talked about above I myself am allowed a slow belly wound death, Petra is shot in her right breast, and Kerrie is strangled. Something for everyone, no?

I myself really look forward to seeing the finished products.

I hope you do too.

Baci
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Re: Dalila's report on agent Blue

Post by paola »

a very exhaustive report, agent dalila... :twisted:

the italian central agency confirms you are the best agent :approve:

paola :X
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Dalila,

My dear, you are making me blush :oops:

I do agree with all of your comments about the lovely ladies. They all really enjoyed working with you, and your fantastic 'stage' presence really inspired them to put it up a notch, which will make these videos a cut above the rest :D

Thanks for all of your sacrifices to make this shoot a resounding success! You are a wonderful lady, and I can't wait to work with you again :love:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dalila di Capri

Dear Blue

On the contrary, thank you for the opportunity to work with such wonderful actresses in such a warm (well, cold in terms of weather but warm in terms of friendship) setting.

I did forget to mention one additional person in my comments and that is your handsome leading man Voytek, who played a great detective to my evil femme fatale in Kevin's film noir script.

His commitment to the character he played really gave me an opportunity to be very very bad. Though you now know I am very very good in real life : - )

I am also very relieved to know that Petra got home safely. She is an absolute gem. I welcome any opportunity to work with her and all of your actresses...just as long as I can drive or take the train to get there :D

BTW:

For those who wonder, it really is a mansion at Bluestone's mansion. He spoiled us so that we will want to come back and die for him all over again this fall.

Baci
gold

Post by gold »

Style and Class wins outa mile..Sinatra
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I know exactly why the polar ice caps are melting! It's the warmth from Dalila's mesmerizing green eyes.....................elsullo :yes:
Dalila di Capri

There is only one way to respond to such a kind comment.

Many kisses to you!!!!

:X :X :X :X