A husband's take on Bluestone

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.
Referral: From Dalila

A husband's take on Bluestone

Post by Lucky luckiest »

Hey everyone,

Dalila and I just flew in today.

Dalila does not fly easily so is taking some time to recover, but I'm sure will say some things to everybody soon.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank Bluestone for all of his hard work during last week's shoot.

He went out of his way to treat the ladies like the goddesses they are. The operation ran like a real professional shoot including luxury accommodations, excellent food and a very calm professional shooting manner on the part of Blue himself.

Obviously as Dalila's husband I am kind of partial to one of the ladies in particular, but all 4 of them were fantastic.

It was really exciting for me to see Dalila and Petra finally do some films together.

Petra is not only just as beautiful in person as she is on film, but just about the nicest and least stuck up person you could meet. She and Dalila really got along well, and I know that Dalila would really love the opportunity to kill her a few more times.

And now with that being said I will go back to my more comfortable behind the scenes role...thanking Blue once again for the great fun and excellent experience.

Cheers.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: A husband's take on Bluestone

Post by Bluestone »

Thank you, Lucky!

It was a pleasure to meet both you and the ever lovely Dalila. Give her a big hug and kiss from me.

It's great when fellow producers can work together for the greater good of the community as opposed to engaging in cutthroat competition. As a result of your cooperative attitude, the fans will be treated to some great Dalila-Suzi-Petra and Petra-Dalila-Kerie videos!

You're entirely right about Petra. She is so down to Earth, but so so sexy :yes: Similarly, Dalila is so nice in real life, though fittingly nasty on screen. One of my favourite parts of the shoot was when I seized Dalila by the throat and those beautiful green eyes locked on me and demonstrated such a powerful presence despite her hopeless situation. What a lady!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com