Dalila as she appears today

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dalila di Capri

Dalila as she appears today

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hi everyone.

I have been very busy making custom films lately but I have not forgotten about my friends here.

I am submitting some still shots from one of those customs.

It's called

Double Date......with a VAMPIRE (bleh bleh)

I will have other still shots from the alternate version of the film that is being put together especially for CnB.

The Vampire tires some thing new!
But it isn't new for em. I'll allow you to guess what happens to me in that version : - )

Hope everyone is doing well.

Baci
Attachments
The face close up
The face close up
Twin Death Stare 1.jpg (88.84 KiB) Viewed 22120 times
The long shot
The long shot
Twin Body shot 1.jpg (101.75 KiB) Viewed 22115 times
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Re: Dalila as she appears today

Post by paola »

i feel that someone bites you in righest place... am i right? :cool:

btw, you are wonderful.
:X

paoletta
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Lucky vampire... I happen to love Italian foos myself. :lol2: :excited: :lol2: :excited:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Damn, it looks like somebody already nibbled on the goodies. You look absolutely great , especially with the bite marks.
quacker

Post by quacker »

Where's the tomato sauce? ;-)
Dalila di Capri

Well...to be accurate it is corn syrup died red with all sorts of chemicals to make it extra yummy when I do mouth blood.

Two versions of this film were made

1. Double Date ....with a VAMPIRE

and

2. My Kind of Vampire...

Obvioulsy the second one includes a good old fashioned Dalila belly stab and gut...you'll just have to watch that one on CnB to find out what the vampire does to me after that.

Speaking of guttings...I just did another one...and guess what? I am starving...time for Ravioli

Paola and Kevin thank you so much for your kind comments...Quacker I know you can't resist but to point out that most of my films are quite bloody. I didn't disappoint you tonight..that's for sure.

Baci
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

You have such a lovely, elegant, swan-like neck! You must drive vampires mad with lust! But, have you ever considered stretching your sweet neck with a noose? It would give us even MORE of your lovely neck to imagine kissing, not to mention the rest of you while you peacefully dangle there for us......................elsullo :excited:
Dalila di Capri

Hi elluso...

Thank you for your kind comments.

I was told to imitate the facial expression of a strangle by the cutsomer who ordered this vampire film.

It's a consideration.

I have done strangles...as a matter of fact I just did one last night and I am planning to do one as the victim for Blue in the much anticipated Petra Suzi Dalila shoot.

I understand that the noose is one of the most difficult FX's to recreate realistically, especially in the nude.

Let me give it some thought and see if I can arrange for it.

Baci
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

It is rumoured that before The Vampire was finished with Dalila she whispered Paola's address to him.
iamjumbo
What is your main fetish?: my primary fetish is execution. i am not a big fan of murder. i want the lady's death to be justified by her actions. hanging is my preference, but decap and any other method of legal execution is fine
Why do you want to join this forum?: it is really very fascinating, and i am greatly interested. what little i have read thus far has been quite good. there are some posters here with whom i'm familiar from other boards
Referral: i came here from a link on dalila's site

Post by iamjumbo »

Dalila di Capri wrote:Hi elluso...

Thank you for your kind comments.

I was told to imitate the facial expression of a strangle by the cutsomer who ordered this vampire film.

It's a consideration.

I have done strangles...as a matter of fact I just did one last night and I am planning to do one as the victim for Blue in the much anticipated Petra Suzi Dalila shoot.

I understand that the noose is one of the most difficult FX's to recreate realistically, especially in the nude.

Let me give it some thought and see if I can arrange for it.

Baci

i'm certaiinly with elluso here.
while it is very difficult to realistically create a nude hanging, how about being hanged in a nice white blouse, very short skirt, with heels, as an execution, and being disrobed after being pronounced dead, and displayed.