New MandyK videos coming!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

cllubber

Re: New MandyK videos coming!

Post by cllubber »

Paul,

It was very sad learning about your decision to stop production. Whatever your reasons, all of us in this community must respect your decision and pray for resolution of any problems you may be experiencing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and for bringing such a great example of professionalism to this unique community. Your impact has been extremely positive and you will be sorely missed.

I have always admired your work and have purchased several of your older videos, which are certain masterpieces. After losing my business a year ago and experiencing extreme financial hardship, I have not been able to buy your latest productions, which I consider your best ever. Please make them available for purchase on some kind of archive website. There must be a way to do that without it costing you too much time or money.

Your work is too awesome to sit dormant somewhere, unappreciated. If ever given a chance again, I will buy many of your videos as soon as possible. Hopefully you will seriously consider this rrequest and accept my offer to help however I practically can.

Sincerely,

Cllubber