Fantasy Violence vs. Real Life Violence!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Fantasy Violence vs. Real Life Violence!

Post by Bluestone »

There has been some talk recently in the community that real life violence makes some of our members feel guilty about their erotic death fetish fantasies. I personally despise real killers of beautiful women, but the victims' parents, husbands and friends obviously are emotionally destroyed by these incidents. Recently, a beautiful 17 year old, straight A student named Chelsea was attacked in San Diego, California while jogging and was raped and killed. This is a truly horrible event. I worry all of the time that someone might attack some of the beautiful actresses who work for me. Despite the fact that I have filmed Suzi dying about 100 times, I'd never want her to suffer any real harm.

So, I often ask myself if we are making the real life situation better or worse with our videos. After careful consideration, I always come to the conclusion that we are making it a better place. Here's why:

1. Real life violence is committed not by the regular law-abiding fetishers of which I am a part. Real life violence and rape is about violence not just sex. Fantasy violence is merely an excuse for enjoying the sexual beauty of the actress. That is why, at least in my videos, the victim ends up as beautiful as she began, not some bruised and bloodied, barely recognizable corpse. Fantasy violence is a turn-on. Real violence is a turn-off;

2. Those who are prone to violence may view our videos, and hopefully by viewing them, that will sate their desire to act out their violent fantasies in real life. They will never find such beautiful women in any other medium who act out these death fantasies for them without any risk that they will be thrown in jail for life just from watching these scenes. Watching these scenes will NOT encourage them to act them out in real life. If they are not satisfied by these fantasy death scenes and commit real life violence, they are the type of offender who would have committed these crimes whether there was a Bluestone's Silk Video site, KHP, or any of the other fine producer sites on the Internet, or not. People don't see a fantasy murder of Suzi writhing erotically and dying with a beautiful death stare, and say, "Man, I want to try that in real life!" I really can't buy that argument. I think we fulfill a need that wasn't there decades ago, when those with our fantasies who may have been prone to real violence didn't have the outlet of watching Petra, Britton, Suzi, Evangeline, Dalila, and all of the other lovely ladies in our community 'die' for them;

3. Without this community, we would all feel marginalized. We would all think that we were warped and may be latent serial killers. When someone feels that they are evil, sooner or later they may actually begin to act in accordance with their self-image. I personally have many safeguards in place that prevent me from ever crossing that line, such as my personal beliefs and my love of women, but it is possible that people such as us, who have NOT discovered this community, have no safety value to prevent them from crossing the line. If that is so, then it is vitally important that we maintain this community to help to reduce violent sexual acts!

Well, I posted this on this forum, because it clearly involves the erotic death fetish.

What do others feel about this aspect of our fetish?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Re: Fantasy Violence vs. Real Life Violence!

Post by Peter »

To me the dividing factor between those who would commit needless violence in real life has nothing to do with fantasies of violence. The determining factor is a lack of conscience. Those who commit needless violence (self defense is for instance sometimes needful violence) place their own desires above the well being of other people. It is as simple as that.

A person who has fantasies of violence, a fetish even for visions of murder, if they nonetheless possess a conscience and do not place their own pleasure above the physical well being of others, will never commit an act of violence against another person. On the other hand, a person who has absolutely no fantasies of violence whatsoever and yet places their own pleasure above the well being of others, such a person WILL commit terrible crimes, they will be a monster.

Far from leading to violence, portrayals of violence in film, photos and other media have a cathartic effect. They allow us to vent whatever instincts toward violence we might possess in a harmless manner. After a hard days work in which your boss has been all over you and you have fantasies of strangling the SOB, you go to a slasher movie and come out completely relaxed. A war movie, far from making us want to pick up a machine gun and march off so we too can walk through mine fields, reminds us to not enter such things lightly and to remember thankfully the heroism and sacrifice of those who have kept us free. And a video clip along the lines of what we produce in our community does not inflame our lusts and desensitize us to violence, rather it assuages our fetish, calms our lusts and places squarely into the realm of fantasy what must never be reality.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Well said, Bluestone! And thanks for bringing up the topic. As a youth I used to fear that I was insane becuse of my kinky fetishes, but I came to see that the same fetishes were all around me in the entertainment media and the culture with the demands it catered to. Female fantasy death erotica is as old as recorded human history in art and literature. The Greek Tragedies and Shakespeare for example are chock full of heroines dramatically and sensually surrendering their lives for the enjoyment and approval of the audience. But nobody dies or is actually hurt, and the audience would NOT want their beloved, beautiful actresses to die or be hurt!

Erotic Death fantasy is just the extension of the Woman-In-Peril fun fantasy games that we all played as small children. IT'S ALL PLAY! Just as the little kids don't actually want to hurt each other, neither do we. It's just the fun of the fantasy game that we love, the "power exchange", one in total control and possession of the other, and one in utter submission and surrender to the power of the other and loving the attention. After the scene, everybody gets up, giggles, and hugs. IT'S ALL PLAY!

If anyone has yet darker desires to actually harm someone, I can see how these fantasy sites could satisfy them and sate their compulsion for something worse, and even educate them towards a real respect and compassion for female beauty and integrity, because that is what the vast majority of "community" members and producers feel or express. I cannot conceive that viewing kinky internet fantasy images could tip anyone over the edge to actually harm someone; and except for that one, single nutter in Britain I have never seen any evidence of that happening. If that were the case there would be millions of murderers at work, for there are millions of fetishists viewing this fantasy art, and the news media would be trumpeting it in our faces........................elsullo
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

Well-said, Blue. I agree nearly 100%, except for one thing: I often feel guilt about my fantasies, but it has nothing to do with real life violence. Not as much as in the past do I experience this guilt (still wrestling at my old age with this deplorable cultural inculcation), especially now that I'm in contact with others with similar proclivities via this community. It's cultural upbringing that produces the guilt. In my case, it's a habitual guilt reaction about sexual thoughts; to the extent that the "violent" thoughts have become associated with the sexual nature of the thoughts, only to that degree can the guilt feelings be considered related to violence. Just knowing there are others like me helps tremendously with these guilt feelings.

I never was prone to violence. I abhor violence in any manner, shape, or form in real life. I avoid conflict and argument. I'm perhaps an ultra-pacifist, lol. I even find it difficult to kill a roach. Every life is very precious. It took billions of years to evolve. In terms of the wider historical perspective, life is extremely rare and brief. Each life has its own value. Each moment of life is precious. These aren't mere intellectual proclamations; this is a lived experience for me. Based upon this lived experience of the preciousness of life, I feel a natural consequence is that no one has the "right" to take another life and my actions never deviate from that inherent feeling of value of life.

However, where is the enjoyment of entertainment without conflict and the harshest expression of conflict, which is violence? It's conflict that makes drama possible. Every writer knows that conflict is essential to plot. Conflict in its broadest sense is also present in sports and games. It's essential to culture. The censorship of art (which is a mature outlet for expression of conflict) is immoral; our deepest desires and conflicts will find a way to violently express themselves to the degree they are obstructed and not allowed to be expressed harmlessly in art. Thus, entertainment provides an outlet for emotions that may indeed actually curtail real life violence.

This thread is interesting and every post so far has been insightful. I hope this humble post of rambling thoughts, which I feel isn't as well-constructed and detailed as the others, adds a little insight to this conversation.

CC
CC
smudger

Post by smudger »

Possibly the most violent thing on television is Tom and Jerry. Yet no one calls for it to be banned. To say that clips by Paul, Blue, John M etc encourage violence is to get it the wrong way round. Those who are prone to real life violence against women may use these clips but that is because they are nutters anyway. The idiot that caused the British law would have killed regardless, because he was a psycho, just as psychos have committed these crimes long before the internet or our websites existed.
LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Post by LadyAsh »

Are you telling me that Santa Claus isn't real?

I do have a lot to say on this topic and need some time to get my thoughts together and coherent. I will post in a day or two how I feel, as a woman on the receiving end.
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

I understand the uneasiness. As for me, when I was much younger my fetish bothered me. Was I a latent serial killer in training? Did I secretly hate women and want to perpetrate violence on them? The answer came back a resounding NO. Especially discovering so many people on the net and so many sites dedicated to our fetish! I had no idea and thought I was relatively alone in this interest!

Simply, fantasy violence turns me on and real violence or scenes of real violence turns me off. I loved watching L.A. crumble into dust in "Earthquake", but would not like to see it in real life! I have killed thousands in video games, but would not get a sexual charge out of the thought of doing it for real! I can separate the real from the fantasy, while sadly some can't!

Sure, our fetish would be difficult for most NORMAL folks to understand, but I can't understand painting yourself blue and going shirtless to a Vikings football game in 10 degree weather!

I think it is normal and healthy to question your fetish interests and have your own personal boundaries of what goes to far! But it would be a shame to give up your fetish, because of real life violence...The real life stuff is a whole another box of worms and would go on no matter what your interests! Don't throw out the baby with the bath water! I understand that there are starving and hungry people in the world, but it doesn't impede my enjoyment for a good slice of pizza! For what it is worth...

:twisted:
iamjumbo
What is your main fetish?: my primary fetish is execution. i am not a big fan of murder. i want the lady's death to be justified by her actions. hanging is my preference, but decap and any other method of legal execution is fine
Why do you want to join this forum?: it is really very fascinating, and i am greatly interested. what little i have read thus far has been quite good. there are some posters here with whom i'm familiar from other boards
Referral: i came here from a link on dalila's site

Post by iamjumbo »

the FACT is that there is NO similarity whatsoever between fantasy violence and real violence. it is total ignorance to try to claim that violence in any form of media causes any individual to commit a violent act.
i do not like a film that doesn't have explicit gore. i have over two hundred hours of video tape of the most gory scenes from every movie that i could find. i can sit and watch my tapes, and NEVER consider going out and chopping someone up with a chainsaw.
it is SOLELY the character defect in the individual, not the media, which allows them to be so abjectly stupid that they wilfully choose to emulate anything that they've seen, anywhere. that applies to movies, video games, tv shows such as "jackass", and every other form of media.
it is simply the inherent worthlessness of the individual, nothing else