Looking for "Mafia Execution"

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Looking for "Mafia Execution"

Post by Norrin »

Hello everybody,

a while back I searched old Nicheclips via the Wayback Machine. It was there that I found a description for this video: Image

That was before I had an NC account. With the one that I have, I have been looking through the current site but was unable to find that video for sale. Does anybody know if the producer is still around, or where else it would be availabe?

Thanks in advance,
Norrin
Max5s

Re: Looking for "Mafia Execution"

Post by Max5s »

Lee Chris, one of the stars, did a video with Hank at Roadkill Studios called Rub a Dub Dub or something like that. If it's real old it might be from Club Dead or one of the other projects Hank has been affiliated with.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Looking for "Mafia Execution"

Post by consigni »

This is an old “Brutal Tales” movie

- I remember them looking as though they’d all been shot on standard videotape -

if these should actually exist on hi-def masters, some re-releases would be most welcome.

A few episodes had stunningly well performed death scenes and necro-play by various actresses

- not all, not by a long chalk… but a few of those episodes contained the sexiest necro I’ve seen anywhere -

but, like I said… if only it were possible to have the very best of them re-released from a hi-def source.