Petra thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Re: Petra thread

Post by dirtyharry »

Oooooohhh yes!!!! We'll wait for fresh news, previews and STILLS every day!!!!! ;-)
A great kiss to Petra, Suzi, Velvet, etc etc..... :love:
gold

Post by gold »

Dont forget to write Blue while your at camp twin peeks
gold

Post by gold »

Great update page Blue. Not only do we get a great Kevin script but a taste of whats to come with Suzi the Vamp and a Petra shooting spectacular.Glad to see some of the Sept shoots edited. and released in the near future..Invictus was a great coniving plot with a great cast.Also it was easy on the cleanup bill of the cleaner. Laser tag with a true beauties.. Great reactions by all. Bring em on...
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

I happened to find these in an old floppie I was cleaning before decomissioning the last computer I have with a floppie drive.
A younger Petra....
606541041.jpg
606541041.jpg (111.03 KiB) Viewed 18650 times
66961727.jpg
66961727.jpg (252.86 KiB) Viewed 18642 times
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Very nice :yes:

Thanks for sharing, NP!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

blue you just made my day thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pc: :love:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Nice. :clap: :clap: :clap: I've always preferred Petra sans the umbilical hardware. :approve: :approve: :approve:
gold

Post by gold »

Silk blouses are great but when you see a world class model in her bare essentials acting out your scenarios with a professional smile count me in ..
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Petra and a rope...
who cares if it is not attached at the end, she makes it look like it is....
I think this is from the old Annabelles I found it on an old zip drive ( still cleaning)
Attachments
27089.jpg
27089.jpg (142.22 KiB) Viewed 18373 times
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

More updates posted on Silk Videos, including a new Petra one that I just finished editing today!

http://www.silkvideos.com/future.html

The Good Samaritan is a long, vicious strangle where Petra's delicate neck is crushed in her killer's maniacal grip! Yes, you'll think that American Psycho has come to Silk Videos when this one is released!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Thanks for the updates and new weekly edits.Always enjoy any tidbits and pics on this Petra thread
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Gringo's "Assassination Agenda" video is now listed under coming attractions on the Silk Videos site!

Petra takes 9 bullets in this one! ...but, she does die. Sorry, Gringo. You were out-voted on this one :cry:

Well, we can try to save the baby seals from those heartless Canadian seal hunters, but trying to save Precious Petra from this heartless blue devil is just about impossible. I'll always have a secret plan up my sleeve :twisted:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Yep Blue you would make a good undercover officer,very sly and willing to improvise a alternate plan.One is the final shot on Petra ..Knowing you, it must have been very difficult to point any weapon at that beautiful face..See however how it fits with the scenario and will again show how flexible P is to take direction . What a beauty,,Awaiting the bow debut any tidbits.
gold

Post by gold »

Well Blue For All Time Sake is a classic...Not sure who wrote the lines for this one but it does take us back to where it all started, The final words were sort of her giving her fans a final fantasy wish . Caint wait as what replaces this vid on the promo page..Just a great recap vid of what scenarios Petra has done for her fans and producers.Petra must have wanted to say thanks.