Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gold

Re: Petra, Suzi, Dalila April Shoot!!!

Post by gold »

Blue any stills you want to share or tidbits.Nice reuse of Kevins toys .Any new unique settings or lack of wardrobe.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I'll be thrilled to buy this special Petra tribute video---but only if she knows fully that it is because we ADORE her! Great idea! It's a nice opportunity to give a little "gratuity" for special service.........................elsullo :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

elsullo wrote:I'll be thrilled to buy this special Petra tribute video---but only if she knows fully that it is because we ADORE her! Great idea! It's a nice opportunity to give a little "gratuity" for special service.........................elsullo :excited:

Petra will indeed know that her fans have kindly contributed to her unexpected out-of-pocket expenses, and this will go a long way to ensuring that she returns in September to perform many more scenarios for us all.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Here are a couple of group shots from the April Mega-Shoot. Unfortunately, Suzi had left before we had a photo break :frown:

Petra was very playful during the shoot... opening her blouse to flash our bashful (and Lucky) cameraman and to compete with the other beauties. A good time was had by all... especially that Hugh Hefner lookalike in Photo #2 ;-)

Blue
Attachments
Petra-Dalila-Kerie.jpg
Petra-Dalila-Kerie.jpg (80.73 KiB) Viewed 14456 times
Blue&Girls.jpg
Blue&Girls.jpg (99.98 KiB) Viewed 14442 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Blue: you is lucky. The next faith I takes your place
petra :X
dalila :X
kerie :X

bleu: tu a de la chance. la prochaine foi je prend ta place

denis
quacker

Post by quacker »

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
UKSG

Re: Mega Production anyone?

Post by UKSG »

Hi all the UKSG partner are warming up to getting production into the public domain because of the success of Double Cross and The Visitor. One of them have suggested that at the end of the year since everyone loves Petra, Suzi, Dalila, and Kerie, it might be a good idea that UKSG writes a script together with Blue for these beautiful women and we could send out a UKSG director to Canada to directed it. A kind of a mega production. Petra, Suzi, Dalila, and Kerie vs Tiffany, Sabrina, Mink and Mia. 2 stories linked, one shot in the UK and the other in Canada with maybe Tiffany (or any of the UKSG beauties) flying over to Canada to take on one of the Bluestone babes. The fans will vote on the deaths and we will incorporate it into the story line. What does everyone think, more importantly would you guys pay for it? This seems like an impossible task but you never know, where there’s fetish there’s a production :lol: I hope you guys enjoy White Angel let us know what you think as it's really important we know so we can improve on our productions.
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Wow a collab storyline from UKSG and Blue's worlds, that's something I could invest in. I'd love to see that happen. As far as the money is concerned I'd be willing to save up as much as needed to buy the film.

On a side note: Looking at the above picture, Kerie in that dress made me rethink the choices for my last custom a little bit, oh well this only means that I have more ideas for another one I suppose.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

What a great idea, a cooperative production between Bluestone and UKSG sounds terrific. I am totality for it. Something like this would rock the entire fetish world.

Just as a warning, our girls are tough and ready for any challenge. Are you up to it?

All kidding aside, keep us posted on this magnificent idea.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

If called into action I am prepared to sing the Canadian National Anthem on behalf of Bluestone productions. :yes:

I know that USKG is a strangle site but I often wonder how singing with a .45 slug in my belly would go over in one of these films.

I have done it with knives many times on stage but only once with a bullet.

Ah well...Count me in regardless.

Baci
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

UKSG: I does not make long text, my English is not rather good. But I agree with you.The last one " wihte angel " is magnificent. The similar fact for the others. I do not know, the video of double cross

UKSG: je ne fait pas de long texte, mon anglais n'est pas assez bon. mais je suis d'accord avec toi.la dernière"wihte angel"est superbe. fait pareil pour les autres. je ne connais pas double cross ?

denis
dawn135

Re: Mega Production anyone?

Post by dawn135 »

BRILLIANT IDEA! :) Love it!!!!!!!!

UKSG wrote:Hi all the UKSG partner are warming up to getting production into the public domain because of the success of Double Cross and The Visitor. One of them have suggested that at the end of the year since everyone loves Petra, Suzi, Dalila, and Kerie, it might be a good idea that UKSG writes a script together with Blue for these beautiful women and we could send out a UKSG director to Canada to directed it. A kind of a mega production. Petra, Suzi, Dalila, and Kerie vs Tiffany, Sabrina, Mink and Mia. 2 stories linked, one shot in the UK and the other in Canada with maybe Tiffany (or any of the UKSG beauties) flying over to Canada to take on one of the Bluestone babes. The fans will vote on the deaths and we will incorporate it into the story line. What does everyone think, more importantly would you guys pay for it? This seems like an impossible task but you never know, where there’s fetish there’s a production :lol: I hope you guys enjoy White Angel let us know what you think as it's really important we know so we can improve on our productions.
gold

Post by gold »

Looking forward to the New Mega shoot releases and the Petra tribute,any feed back or pics would be appreciated. Its sort of dull around here..
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I'm with you, gold! I'm waiting for some stills too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Computer problems have slowed me down, but they will be posted :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com